Gamble uniq anyone?

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Gamble uniq anyone?

I was gambling a weapon for my might merc (for my fishymancer), I got a uniq - Battlebranch, it is not a better weapon than my current The Meat Scraper, but gamble uniq, how rare it is now?

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
I gambled a nokozan relic before. I wonder i remember reading someone posting that he got a grandfather by gambling. That was in the battle.net forums. Just wondering can you even get elite items through gambling

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
DeathMaster said:
I was gambling a weapon for my might merc (for my fishymancer), I got a uniq - Battlebranch, it is not a better weapon than my current The Meat Scraper, but gamble uniq, how rare it is now?
I think it's something like 1 in 1000, isn't it? I remember I once gambled a Nokozan's Relic. My brother, gambled some Set ring (I thin it was Cathan's Seal) on his second gamble ever. He stopped right there and then for fear of his luck changing.

Piawanegawa

Diabloii.Net Member
My GF gambled 3 (THREE !!) uniques in the last 2 weeks past, I have never gambled anything gold or green, although I gamble a lot more than she does.

*sigh*
It's all about luck, really.

Pia

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I seem to recall that it is 1/1000. I'm a packrat to support my gambling problem, and so far in 1.10 I've gambled a Nokozan Relic, Chance Guards and last night a Goblin Toe.

I would imagine that I would be quite near to the average of 3k gambles required for those 3. Hmm, or perhaps it owes me a few. ;)

Butz. :teeth:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
so far in 1.10 I haven't gambled any uniques, one cathan's seal for set items. I think I must've wasted atleast 100 millions in gambling so far :lol:

Normally when I gamble I only go for rings, amulets and circlets.

Don't take me wrong though, the gambling has only been waste when thinking about uniques and sets, for rares it's really paid out nicely :)

hiphopbunny

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah.. I gambled a Steel Carapace before... I had too much money and decided to give armours a try, and lo and behold... an Elite Unique :surprise:

Sadly though, despite blowing a fortune on rings and amulets, never found a single Set or Unique ring for any vendor..

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
I gambled and got an Atma's ammy this weekend. Nice! 'Course, one dropped in another game a few minutes later...

i_marsolek

Diabloii.Net Member
I have had a lot of luck gambling-mostly rares although I have gambled a cathan's seal, manald Heal, and raven frost. I don't gamble that often, usually I just sell the stuff from meph and use the cash to gamble. For fun I loaded up a character with 6 or 7 Gheed's Grand charm and gambled for free from jamella. I was astounded at the number of rares I recieved (seemed like 1/2 ). The items of course were deleted but it was fun just to see what she was carrying.

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
I've gambled an Eye of Etlich and a Cathan's Seal in about 10,000 attempts (or at least it seems like that many :D ). Rings and amulets are about the only thing that I gamble for.

SincereX13

Diabloii.Net Member
I have gambled for a couple of low level set rings and ammy's and also once when I was trying to buy a couple of pair of crafting gloves I managed to get a low level set pair of heavy gloves (don't recall the name right now). Have yet to gamble for a unique yet... someday hopefully.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
I've gambled a Blastbark and a Cat's Eye.

I like to gamble Long War Bows... because if I get a Hydra Bow from gambling. I am THE man. :p

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
i_marsolek

I have had a lot of luck gambling-mostly rares although I have gambled a cathan's seal, manald Heal, and raven frost. I don't gamble that often, usually I just sell the stuff from meph and use the cash to gamble. For fun I loaded up a character with 6 or 7 Gheed's Grand charm and gambled for free from jamella. I was astounded at the number of rares I recieved (seemed like 1/2 ). The items of course were deleted but it was fun just to see what she was carrying.

Gheed's Fortune - You can only have one Gheed's Fortune Charm in your inventory at a time. :confused: