Gaile, will you marry me?

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
Gaile, will you marry me?

Gaile, I've known you for over two glorious years. We've had our differences, many ending with a pointy-toed boot to the head. We've often disagreed about whether to boil or burn those who choose to utilize grammar that would make the average English teacher vomit. And yes, who can forget that unfortunate toaster-oven incident. Yet through it all, your grace and beauty, your gorgeous elven ears and gleaming saber of membership-removal, have shone through my bitter exterior into my even more bitter heart. Your eloquence when putting the smack-down on an inflammatory thread and your charm when guiding an errant newbie towards usefulness endear you to me greatly. I could think of no better way to spend my time than by worshipping at your forum-altar the whole day.

Will you marry me?

I will give you a wedding band of aircraft-grade titanium, that will withstand even the most fierce flame war.

And we can wear one of these gorgeous dresses.

Don't you think Durf would look amazing in one of these?

So long as...you know who...doesn't show up, our wedding will be fabulous.

(Thanks to a recent MA court ruling, I now can make an uninformed, drunken decision to spend the rest of my life with someone who I don't really know...where "rest of my life" is "until I sober up." I plan to take full advantage of this.)

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
The aircraft grade titanium rings rule. That's what I want for my wedding band.

Anhakakalakha, will you marry me?

Anakha1

Banned
Sergeant said:
The aircraft grade titanium rings rule. That's what I want for my wedding band.

Anhakakalakha, will you marry me?
I dunno, what kind of assets do you have?

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I dunno, what kind of assets do you have?
Well, I have big hands and wear big shoes. :xsmile4: I have a couple guns, an xbox, some dvd's... hm, a nice tv, decent computer, decent car..well, nice car.

That's about it.

Did I mention I wear big shoes? :xeek:

Anakha1

Banned
Sergeant said:
Well, I have big hands and wear big shoes. :xsmile4: I have a couple guns, an xbox, some dvd's... hm, a nice tv, decent computer, decent car..well, nice car.

That's about it.

Did I mention I wear big shoes? :xeek:

What, no gold plated luxury cars? No billions in international stock? No harem?

Sorry, you're not my type. I need to be wooed.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
If you think about it, we can abuse the tax cut marriage system now.

From Serge's list of assets, aside from sexual innuendos, hed be a great wife!

Akira

Canadia, you're going to have to manually replace the *** in the url with the appropriate sexual orientation to get the story.

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
And just who in the heck says I'm gonna be the wife. I believe I'M the one who did the asking.

*puts the pants on*

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I love that dress in the middle. Does it come in my size?

* starts picking put combat boots to go with it *