Fury Weapons Library

Fury Weapons Library

Hi guys,

Seeing as their have been so many threads asking about what the best/most viable fury 1 or 2 handed weapon is i decided to make a thread containing them all.


If you guys know any other ones feel free to post, i'll add them to the list

PVP:

1 Handed:

4 socketed Gris Caddy 1x Lo 3 x 40 ed 15 ias( faster than ebotd but alot less dmg, usefull vs barbs when you need to quickly rabie them and move out)

Ebotd Beserker Axe( reaches max block fairly easily but sort of slow)

i forgot what the rare weapons were called.....


2 Handed:

Ebotd Thundermaul( only good against other fury druids in my opinion)

Ebotd Gpa( Less dmg than TM but faster, best ebotd imo)

Eth Tombreaver 2 x shael 1 x Zod( Lot of dmg and is damn fast)

Non Eth Tombreaver 3x 40ed 15 ias( cheaper variant if you cant afford a eth one like me :lol: even though the 40ed 15 ias could become a bit pricy.. )

forgot what the rare weapons were called.....


Those definatly arent all the weapons thats why im asking you guys to help me out here



cheers rang
 

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to know if a fury fanged knife is a viable option, most notably - how many frames (Initial and follow up) would it reach on it's own, with what level Werewolf?
 

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
4 Frames
cfkoq 1 shael + 1 ed/ias
ccsoq 3 ed/ias
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias

5 frames
grief PB
fury fanged knife
ebotd BA

:D

-jordy :king:
 
jordy666 said:
4 Frames
cfkoq 1 shael + 1 ed/ias
ccsoq 3 ed/ias
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias

5 frames
grief PB
fury fanged knife
ebotd BA

:D

-jordy :king:

Thx Jordi

1 Handed:

4 socketed Gris Caddy 1x Lo 3 x 40 ed 15 ias( faster than ebotd but alot less dmg, usefull vs barbs when you need to quickly rabie them and move out)

Ebotd Beserker Axe( reaches max block fairly easily but sort of slow)

i forgot what the rare weapons were called.....


2 Handed:

Ebotd Thundermaul( only good against other fury druids in my opinion)

Ebotd Gpa( Less dmg than TM but faster, best ebotd imo)

Eth Tombreaver 2 x shael 1 x Zod( Lot of dmg and is damn fast)

Non Eth Tombreaver 3x 40ed 15 ias( cheaper variant if you cant afford a eth one like me even though the 40ed 15 ias could become a bit pricy.. )


4 Frames
cfkoq 1 shael + 1 ed/ias
ccsoq 3 ed/ias
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias

5 frames
grief PB
fury fanged knife
 

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
jordy666 said:
4 Frames
cfkoq 1 shael + 1 ed/ias
ccsoq 3 ed/ias
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias

5 frames
grief PB
fury fanged knife
ebotd BA

:D

-jordy :king:

Alright, but if Fury Fanged is 5 frames ... what level of Werewolf are we talking? And if that's without WW, would any level of WW take it to 4 frames?

In terms of WSM, what are the 4 frame and 5 frame breakpoints? 85 for 4?

Edit : Should also point out upped ribcracker... Oh, how I wish I could get my hands one one...
 

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
After testing on PvM (Council at travincal, hell) a Fury Fanged druid, I can honestly say that Fury Fanged simply is not a viable weapon.

The speed is fine for PvM, no doubt about it. The ITD is nice as well. However, druids do not lack for AR, and even with level 27 Fury and about 120 strength (After all my gear) I was doing a grand total of approximately 1.6k max damage, no charms. On players 1 it simply was not enough damage.

For PvP, the range of 1 and slow initial attack (9/5, according to a calculator I found from a link on this site) make it far too weak to compete against those using weapons such BOTD and whatnot.
 

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Rangniheldr said:
ccsoq 3 ed/ias
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias
Are these still available? I assumed 3soc swords went the way of .09, and only relics remain.
 

pAnda_fury

Diabloii.Net Member
quietus said:
After testing on PvM (Council at travincal, hell) a Fury Fanged druid, I can honestly say that Fury Fanged simply is not a viable weapon.

The speed is fine for PvM, no doubt about it. The ITD is nice as well. However, druids do not lack for AR, and even with level 27 Fury and about 120 strength (After all my gear) I was doing a grand total of approximately 1.6k max damage, no charms. On players 1 it simply was not enough damage.

For PvP, the range of 1 and slow initial attack (9/5, according to a calculator I found from a link on this site) make it far too weak to compete against those using weapons such BOTD and whatnot.

i'm pretty sure that knives get damage bonus from str AND DEX, so for a wolf build with lots of dex (i.e max block with pheonix shield) decent damage is still atainable.

Plus, fury runeword isn't used for its damage in the first place, the open wounds and the deadly strike are what makes ffk a decent pvp weapon. Like you said, the main disadvantage imo is the range.

)pAnda(
 

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
eth shael Bstar <3

5 fpa, nice elemental dmg, cheap and 200!!!% to AR and 200ED%

-jordy :king:
 

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
I need some clarifications : :)

..... 4 Frames
cfkoq 1 shael + 1 ed/ias ==> Cruel fange knife of quickness?
ccsoq 3 ed/ias ==> Cruel 'Cryptic Sword of quickness?
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias ==> Cruel 'Mythical Sword of quickness?
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias ==> Cruel 'Conquest Sword of quickness?

BTW, the cube formula 'Magic Sword + 3 chips' could still give a cruel right?

Thx

Z
 

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
i use a shaeled upped ribcracker...

damage is good for me currently in hell right now... but because my armour sucks (res and defence mainly)... i die WAY to easily... going to make myself a runeword armour, thinking CoH.

i have 9/4/4/4/4 fury with upped shael ribcracker. goreriders makes it even nicer, but isn't nessisary. if you have a ribcracker, it well worth the lum and pul for the upgrade... i now do on average 2k damage per hit with it.

i was also thinking bstar because of the increased attack rating... it would boost my attack rating to about 30-48k (depends on if only 1 or 2 angelic rings used at the time).

I'm pretty sold right now with an upped ribcracker for 2HD, and it's really quite cheap for most druid. i paid under 15 pgems for my ribcracker, and the pul/lum i had on my rune mule which was collecting dust. If you wanna go for the runeword weapons, good for you, i would do if i could afford one at this moment, but until then, i think imma stick with my upped ribcacker.
 

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Shaeled ribby isnt 4 fpa its 5. Try 2x shael tomb reaver and see what 4 fpa is like.
 

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe a cracked short sword :lol:

nah i mean what about death or doom they are both nice pvp weapons just need like huge ias items to make them worth while ^.^
 

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
Zigot_HD said:
I need some clarifications : :)

..... 4 Frames
cfkoq 1 shael + 1 ed/ias ==> Cruel fange knife of quickness?
ccsoq 3 ed/ias ==> Cruel 'Cryptic Sword of quickness?
cmsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias ==> Cruel 'Mythical Sword of quickness?
cconquestsoq 2 shael + 1 ed/ias ==> Cruel 'Conquest Sword of quickness?

BTW, the cube formula 'Magic Sword + 3 chips' could still give a cruel right?

Thx

Z

no, that was 1.09 only

my poser sword:
www.geocities.com/buffalo_bob38/mscoq.jpg
 
Top