Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fury/Rabies questions ?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Sherlock, May 17, 2005.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock IncGamers Member

Fury/Rabies questions ?

Hello guys, I have few questions, if you can help :

1. Is it possible to find white helm with +3Fury/+3 Rabbies and + either Lyc or Werefolf or antg useful ? Is it wise to go Delirium way and not Jalals/Cerebrus usual strategy ? Will the courses from Delirium be casted even in wearwolf form (especially Confuse, as I will be hitting very fast ) ?

2. Where to find that Carrion ring ? Is Hell Andy right place to look for it ?

3. I found 197% Fleshrender if I remember the name well (Druid mace with + Skills, OW, CB etc), is it worth upgrading to have it on swich weapon ( I ll use mainly Viperfork) - just to use PVM for example or activate OW and then swich again ?

4. Belt - is it worth cubing Blood Mithril coil for OW ?

Thx very much indeed !

2. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

1. I don't think so since fury is level 30 skill and lycantrophy and werewolf are level 1, the leap is too much or something. Delirium isn't as good with fury since you can't use fury when in doll form.

2. Hell Andy is a good place to search for jewellery and it can drop it so I guess its the right place to look for it.

3. Fleshrender is good for fury but I'd rather have plague bearer on switch to enhance rabies bites.

4. I hear it takes a lot of resources, time and luck to craft a good one but if you are up for the challenge...
    For PvM string of ears for example will take you through hell.

3. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

1. I think Forcefeedback is right, you can't get a pelt with all those skills. I think Delerium would be an awesome helm, and doll feature doesn't trigger all that often...that said Jalal's Mane is such an über helm that you should use it:) put the Delerium on your merc for nice crowd control.

2. Same as Forcefeedback...although searching for one specific ring/item is most often a frustrating and futile task...be prepared that the first 20 rings or so will be Manald Heal/Nagelring:)

3. Fleshrender is too slow:( You'll just attack 1 time with it and then switch to Fury so stuff like Crushing Blow isn't very useful, much better to get a very fast weapon or Plague Bearer.

4. I'd say no...Open Wounds isn't all that in PvM (Very nice but..) I'd rather have String Of Ears or Verdungo's. Of course if you craft that perfect blood belt I'll be insanely jealous:)

edit: try and get a better main weapon than Viperfork...spears are very slow on druids. Even Shael'ed it's still just a 9/6 Fury which sucks.

4. Sherlock

Sherlock IncGamers Member

Wow, thanx a lot to you guys and for great explanation ! So seems polearms are better ! Is it good idea to ShaelShael the Bonehew and put-on Marrowwalks for the Bone-Spear+Bone-Prison synergy ? As its 50% CTC on striking, it should be quite often if I hit quick? Or is it better 2 IAS jewels with something useful ?

Thx !

5. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

1 IAS jewel is enough for 9/5 fury, 2 IAS jewels are enough for 8/5 fury.
    The bonespear isn't too effective, 476-503 with marrowwalks according to my calculations, but it should help with physical resistant and immune monsters.