Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fury/Rabies Build Questions

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Dako, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Dako

Dako IncGamers Member

Fury/Rabies Build Questions

I'm wondering a couple things about Fury/Rabies builds. I'm building one at the moment, and I'm wondering if these stats will be okay for the future.

Strength: 80 - Enough to wear Jalal's and to get its strength boost, enough to wear DS enigma.
    Dexterity: 200 - Enough for Max Block around level 85
    Vitality: 200 - Not sure if this is enough for a Werewolf.
    Energy: Everything else! Whoa, I'm crazy!(pun)

Also, which build is better? Pure Fury, or Fury/Rabies? I'm thinking they're the same, just Fury has more points to put into things like Oak Sage.

2. w-igor

w-igor IncGamers Member

isnt about 20-30 str better to equip for example mp eni and still handle all those berserker axes ans stormshields?
    dex: just to get max block
    vita: every point which isnt str or dex
    energy: i dont think werewolf need more that 200 MANA. im sure werewolf dont need more energy then his base. dont invest here :)

Fury is better pvm. He's also better vs Hammerdins. Not sure about his other machups, but overall i think Fury/Rab is better pvp.

but there are 1000times more experienced ww players here, so maybe they'll give you better answer.

3. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Check the numerous guides in this forum and in the guide thread. That might help you. They list possible build ideas, pros and cons etc.

4. Dako

Dako IncGamers Member

What do you mean, 20-30 more strength? So going for around 100-110? At 80 you can equip an MP enigma enough to get its strength bonus. Same with Jalal's. The thing is then I will barely have enough points left to invest into Vitality; I'd be lucky to hit 200 vit.

5. MortIIs

MortIIs IncGamers Member

20 str from anni, 20 str from Torch, Get eni bp over mp. I'm not sure but I think it has lower str reqs.

6. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

My guess is he means 20-30 BASE strength, not 20-30 more. Explaination to why:
    If you have 20-30 base strength you can still equip many light armors with the help of torch+anni. If you equip enigma, the strength bonus helps out a lot.
    Strength reqs are as follows for popular choices making enigma in:
    Breastplate: 30
    Lightplate: 41
    Mageplate: 55
    Dusk Shroud: 77
    Wyrmhide: 84
    Archon Plate: 103

Even with the crappies anni+torch (10+10 attr. total) you get 50str with 30 base. Chances are you can get 55str easy, using 12/x and 13/x anni/torch...

7. Dako

Dako IncGamers Member

Well, I already have 80 into strength, so, oh well. That should be okay though.