Fury IAS INFO?

xxxPorkChopxxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Fury IAS INFO?

What is the fastest a fury druid can hit? i tried the calculator but i really cant figure out how to do it? If i use a tombreaver with 100% increased attack spead and lvl 35 werewolf it said only 4 something but im not sure if thats right. Im trying to get it as fast as possible. What is it with a ribcracker?

Thanks i cant understand stuff i must just be dumb.

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Fury IAS INFO?

4-frames is the fastest you'll swing period. granted though not every weapon can achieve 4-frames. a tombreaver can though.

SlyFox

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes a tombreaver with 2 15ias jewels will hit the 4 frame fury. But it will be a bit slower on the initial attack. 7/4

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member

4 frames is not the fastest you'll swing with fury. But there are no legitimate weapons in the game that reaches lower than 4 frames.

Get one of these

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

4 frames is not the fastest you'll swing with fury. But there are no legitimate weapons in the game that reaches lower than 4 frames.

Get one of these
We were assuming with Legit weapons. It's confusing to the poster when you give technicalities such as the realm ofOpen BNet. So for all intents and purposes 6/4 Fury is the fastest you'll swing.