Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fury IAS doubt

Discussion in 'Druid' started by -wicked~night-, Jun 28, 2008.

1. -wicked~night-

-wicked~night- IncGamers Member

Fury IAS doubt

So after 3 or 4 years away I decided to make a comeback for the new ladder and invest in the one build I have had no experience with whatsoever - a werewolf.

Upon checking these forums I noticed that sticky for IAS calcs and realized fury only relies on weapon IAS.
    Shortly after I check the one with all the builds and there it is - Ribcracker Fury build.

Now here's what's confusing me: the person who wrote that guide recommends that a Shael is put into the staff, however the IAS calculator says I'd need 71% for the next breakpoint and having 70% would be kinda useless.

So the question is, what am I doing wrong and can I go bellow 5 frames wielding this staff with fury?

Cheers.

2. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

Re: Fury IAS doubt

You get ias from investing into the werewolf skill, although it doesn't help much at lower attack frames it can give you enough to push you over to the next frame. The same can be said with ias from gear, if your at 9 or 8 frames and have enough ias on your gear it can knock you down a frame or 2. 5 frames is pretty much max with ribby but with the great mods on it thats all you need. Btw when you used the calc did you make sure you plugged in the upgraded version of the ribby?

3. -wicked~night-

-wicked~night- IncGamers Member

Re: Fury IAS doubt

Oh, was the upgraded version slower? That would explain a lot. Thanks.