doom in a etin axe 395 ed
ss with a 45% ed jewel
verdungos
reven frost
carion wind
gloves that do 20 ias and 3 to life leech
and sand storm treks
and 2 shape shift skiller

i also got a ebotd cb, earthshifter, cranium basher,and jalas and a dusk shroud coh help me plz im nl
:confused:

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
silentsamurai said:
ok i whear:
Cerebuses
maras 5 states 27 resist
chains of honor ina kracken realy high defense like 956
doom in a etin axe 395 ed
ss with a 45% ed jewel
verdungos
reven frost
carion wind
gloves that do 20 ias and 3 to life leech
and sand storm treks
and 2 shape shift skiller

i also got a ebotd cb, earthshifter, cranium basher,and jalas and a dusk shroud coh help me plz im nl
:confused:

well, proper grammar and spelling would help, but I will just assume that you aren't using your primary language.

the 20 ias gloves really aren't needed, and for life leech, nothing beats dracs. I suggest those. you use carrion for a free synergy to rabies? thats fine, but maybe use some more +skills. coh isn't a bad armor, it gives nice resists, skills, and stats, but really, I don't think you need that. instead, +skills, frw, +str/etc. would help. either that, or extreme +poison damage. in that regard, I suggest either enigma or bramble as your armor. for a weapon, toss the doom. its too slow and doesn't do much damage. ebotdz is a cheap viable option. there are others as well, but thats the most common. Jalals is a better option than cerebus for a wolf, in my opinion. fhr/stats/resists/minor ar bonus/+all skills instead of just shape shifting. I would suggest leaving cerebus bite to the bears. they are the ones with the pitiful attack rating.

--welt

pAnda_fury

Diabloii.Net Member
most of what welt said, i agree with...

use jalals not cerebus - jalals is better in almost all situations

dont use doom, it's too slow - ebotdz or griz caddy

maras - ok - i would probably use highlords instead (i personally use angelics)

those gloves are worthless - use dracs or bloodfists - or if you want more rabies damage use trangs

get 10 shape shift gcs - if you can afford doom and coh, you can afford 10ss gcs

work out your fhr breakpoint, and if you are close to the next one, shael the jalals or use bloodfists

)pAnda(

Crogon

Diabloii.Net Member
silentsamurai said:
thx im realy young and thats y i made spelling error thatg and i got a d- in speeling im only 13 thx
Well, welcome to the Druid Forum SilentSamauri. :)

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
that's not a legitimate reason to not know how to spell.

anyway, charms either max/ar or ss, if you cant afford max/ar's

defense is pretty useless on a druid, only werebears get defense modifiers.

helm: jalals
armor: enigma-saves str points so you can get more life
boots: gore riders
and i agree with panda's suggestions and i commented on the charms.