Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fury dru q's..

Discussion in 'Druid' started by MrSpiX, May 16, 2005.

1. MrSpiX

MrSpiX IncGamers Member

Fury dru q's..

I'm about to make a fury wolf with rabies as a backup skill. I already know skills, stats and most eq, but i need help with charms etc. I'll use this Druid for Public-dueling, scnl Europe and I'll duel vs. all classes, both melee and casters.

1. How much fr/w do I need to catch up those lame teleporters? I won't use Enigma, Cat's eye or Mavina Belt, so I'll only gain fr/w from shoes and charms.

2. Since the fr/w is my biggest problem, this question is about the charms. How important are skillers? What do You think about using 2-4 skillers with 30+life, anni, 3/20/20s and fr/w sc's (as many as I need). I know my rabies won't be too good if i go without skillers, but fury is still my mainskill.

3. The weapon? Right now I have a Griswold Caddy socketed 3 x 40/ias and 1 x Lo. I know this weapon is fast, which is most important, but are there any better choices?

I hope You can help me, so I can start my dru soon ;D

2. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

If u plan to be an all round dueler, really enigma is your best bet. (Strictly melee wolf would be better with a 120 max archon of whale/stab of c). +2 skills, 45% frw and massive strength saved which translates into thousands of life on a wolf. Caddy is ok though id only use it to duel other druids/zealots, the damage with it will be too low without a max dmg armor. Consider a botd zerker (range 3 is a must imo) for dueling ww barbs, and a 2 hand switch vs casters (eth tomb reaver is your best bet here but BoTD great poleaxe works nicely too).

3. Theriverstyx

Theriverstyx IncGamers Member

some ppl use grief's or tomb reavers ;)

4. MrSpiX

MrSpiX IncGamers Member

Hm, I'd prefer Enigma before 120/max then, but where shall i get my res if i switch CoH for Enigma? Since I'll mostly duel in public pk-games it seems to me that 75all res in Hell-game is quite important. Takes too much time and work to switch much equipment all the time when I'm not playing 1 vs 1. If that's not the only way?.

And the weapon.. Sure I'll get a 2-hand weapon, a Tombreaver or a BotD GPa and I've also got a 411% BotD zerker, so then I'll switch between the 2-hander and Caddy and go with the zerker against barbs etc.
    I had a wolf like this before, then I used Enigma and had too less res. The strength bonus from Enigma is very good, yes, but far from necessary since i'll get quite much strength from my other gear.

Well, now I know about the weapon but I still have no idea about what to do with the charms and the res / fr/w problem. :)

5. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

if you use enigma and gore riders you will be fairly okay with run speed.

and for all around pvp use probobly 5 shapeshift grand chamrs and an assortment of small charms with high life and specific resistances.

that should be pretty balanced with rabies/fury/life unless you are on a high budget, and if you are PM me online and I will look your gear over and give you suggestions

*Lucky]7[

6. MrSpiX

MrSpiX IncGamers Member

I'm on a really high budget, just wanted to know how to spend my stuffs ;) But then i skip the fr/w sc's and switch some of the 3/20/20's to 20/5's and go with Enigma instead of CoH..