guylord

Diabloii.Net Member
fury barlog blade

what do u tthink would be better 4 a sword shield barb gf or fury bb
and how much str should a s/s barb have i have 180 with no equipmen on

Slayaboxer

Diabloii.Net Member
well gf is way too slow so fury bb is better

but actually both swords are pretty crummy, if you are just looking for swords (for w/e reasons) then use botd ccb as ur best bet.

How ever the best choice for weapon/shield barb is botd ethereal zerk axe becuz it do more damage attack faster and also 3 range:)

pretty expensive however which is the only downside.

Fury BB will get the job done but botd zerk axe is 10 times better

FitzLaughlyn

Diabloii.Net Member
guylord said:
The only reason to use a Fury BB is if you plan to frenzy. IMO

thewoodshed

Diabloii.Net Member
guylord said:
What is your main attack for this barb? That is what will determine the best weapon for him under a restricted budget.

Regarding the Str: it all depends on what you have available or what you feel you can trade for.

'shed

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
FitzLaughlyn said:
The only reason to use a Fury BB is if you plan to frenzy. IMO
fbb is actually a better sword for whirling, as Slayer mentioned, as it hits the last whirl bp and features an excellent amount of ds/ow and great mods like ITD and PMH.

-Hal

ploof

Diabloii.Net Member
m1rage said:
I take it you haven't seen botd weapons? :lol:
either that or he can't afford them. Even with the (somewhat) recent rune duping, BOTD is still an expensive item.

I'd say fury is a very good choice for someone on the cheap.

-ploof

sasha

Diabloii.Net Member
ploof said:
either that or he can't afford them. Even with the (somewhat) recent rune duping, BOTD is still an expensive item.

-ploof
Make a barb with >30k Defense, use Fury BB, Draculs Grasp along with Gore Riders and Highlords Wrath for a barb that rarely gets hit and makes his opponents bleeeed alot! Ive seen this setup kill many a BotD barbarian in pubbie duel game. I was thinking of making a similar setup, but using Axes and Concentration over WW...

Regards,

Sasha

jjashik

Diabloii.Net Member
i do have a botd cb. but i do a lot better with fbb. i hit A LOT more often with fbb than i do with ebotd. thats why fbb is best ww sword IMO.

sasha

Diabloii.Net Member
jjashik said:
i do have a botd cb. but i do a lot better with fbb. i hit A LOT more often with fbb than i do with ebotd. thats why fbb is best ww sword IMO.
Maybe its to do with your AR? -25% defense and +20% ar on Fury BB ;)

Regards,

Sasha

jjashik

Diabloii.Net Member
sasha said:
Maybe its to do with your AR? -25% defense and +20% ar on Fury BB ;)
i have almost 28k ar with fury and with ebotd (ebotd about 700 more ar). both have the -25% defense mod on them but i still do better with fury.

sasha

Diabloii.Net Member
jjashik said:
i have almost 28k ar with fury and with ebotd (ebotd about 700 more ar). both have the -25% defense mod on them but i still do better with fury.
And u hit more with it? Or is it a case of Fury BB > eth BotD because of the great mods :D, what setup do you currently use? Is it a bleeding wounds and deadly strike setup?

Regards,

Sasha

jjashik

Diabloii.Net Member
sasha said:
Or is it a case of Fury BB > eth BotD because of the great mods :D, what setup do you currently use? Is it a bleeding wounds and deadly strike setup?
mods are awesome on both swords. i honestly like botd more but i do A LOT better with fbb. if you want to see my setup i'll show u in game (don't really want to post it here). and yes my barb is open wounds setup.

sasha

Diabloii.Net Member
jjashik said:
mods are awesome on both swords. i honestly like botd more but i do A LOT better with fbb. if you want to see my setup i'll show u in game (don't really want to post it here). and yes my barb is open wounds setup.
Sure, what realm you on and acc name? Or PM me

Regards,

Sasha

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
ploof said:

-ploof
so JAH runes are cheap now?