Further proof, in case you needed any, that the world has gone straight to hell.

Anakha1

Banned
Further proof, in case you needed any, that the world has gone straight to hell.

(CNN) -- Two South Florida boys are charged with the sexual battery of a 10-year-old girl at an elementary school, local sheriff's officials said.

The Broward County, Florida, Sheriff's Office Wednesday said the two boys, ages 11 and 12, are being charged with sexual battery and lewd or lascivious exhibition.

A sheriff's office spokesman said the boys Wednesday pushed the girl into a bathroom at Royal Palm Elementary School in Lauderhill, a community northwest of Fort Lauderdale.

The two boys, whose names were not released because of their ages, allegedly exposed themselves and committed sex acts on her, the spokesman said.

A teacher who learned of the alleged incident contacted police.

The girl was examined at the county's Sexual Assault Treatment Center, which determined evidence of sexual battery.

A juvenile court judge will determine if the boys will be released into their parents' care or if they will remain at a facility for juvenile offenders, said spokesman Jim Leljedal.

The girl is undergoing counseling, he said. The girl said the boys had been harassing her for "several months," according to the sheriff's department.
Linkage

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
These must be the family values President Bush is intent on using a Constitutional amendment to protect. Because, you know, children with *** parents obviously turn into deviants :rolleyes:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
It's obvious what happened here. They saw Janet Jackson's boobie and wanted to see more. But this time, younger boobies.

Anakha1

Banned
masterazn said:
What the hell is wrong with our world today...?
I believe the problem stems from the fact that the Earth is infested with these things called humans. They just bugger up everything.

Wolfwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 is perfectly right. It is us, I mean try to imagine if the human race never evolved/grew/whatever you believe. Nice planet. We'll take it.

Thing is though, we all know, we all realise this, but none of us are going to jump off a bridge anytime soon because we're a messed up species. Self-Preservation has a lot to answer for. :)

iq144

Diabloii.Net Member
Gah......

....on another note, do you believe the world is going down hill or has it always been about this bad and we've just got the communications to realize it now?

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
I would bet my next paycheck that if you looked, not all that closely, at the parents and homelife of these boys and their upbringing, you would find the reason why they did these things.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Sergeant said:
I would bet my next paycheck that if you looked, not all that closely, at the parents and homelife of these boys and their upbringing, you would find the reason why they did these things.
Exactly. No-one is born wanting do to things like this. We are shaped by our parents, we are who they make us, if something if wrong with us there is something wrong with them.

Believe it or not I feel very sorry for those two kids. Whatever they've been through to make them do a thing like this... I can't even imagine.

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member

Anakha1

Banned
I say we just ship off everyone under the age of 18 to Pluto and start anew. If nothing else it'll help control the overpopulation.

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think the entire world is going down the crapper. But just the rotten apples we hear in the news or on internet forums.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
If you think about it really, though, things like this would have been just as common a few thousand years ago (the stabbing, not the 12 year old **** thing). I think that random occurences of violence would have happened, only they wouldn't have been thought to be so random. Blood feuds, vendettas (ancient greese, woohoo) and the likes were common practise. So people just walking up to some random person and beating the living snot out of them would have been pretty mainstream.

However, we're just taking it to another level. And this is something that we should all be afraid of. That even with all the catharsis that we have, through video games, movies, paintball, etc., we can't even keep our violent tendencies under control. So maybe, this catharsis is actually reinforcing some of the more violent and basic tendencies of certain people.

And no, I'm not blaming video games for the decline of mankind. I love them too much for that. Just mentioning something I thought might be interesting.

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I believe the problem stems from the fact that the Earth is infested with these things called humans. They just bugger up everything.
I have to agree with this. Agent Smith said it in the first Matrix movie. We're virus and we've been going downhill for quite a while now.... The Earth is a sad place to live. :(