Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Furnace roll (Raekor) ?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by robinnerf, Feb 23, 2015.

1. robinnerf

robinnerf IncGamers Member

2. LukDeRiff

LukDeRiff IncGamers Member

Sweet Lord jesus, that Furnace is nuts! You basically can use a Ramalamadingdong on it and be happy.

The damage range is so close to perfect that rerolling it does not make sense (max roll being 1932-2325)

The Strength and dmg% are mandatory. So (if at all) you could reroll the Vitality. Passable options would be elite dmg and area dmg, but Vitality is great (and if you are going for high GRs also pretty mandatory).

If you really wanted to go deep you could reroll the fear on hit to stun hit, just because you can.

My best advice right now: don't reroll anything, slap a gift on it and be happy that the rng gods have been so kind to you :)

3. robinnerf

robinnerf IncGamers Member

My friends now hate me, I recently got home, started Diablo 3 for about 20minutes ago and what dropped for me in T4 solo ? http://imgur.com/uLtl2UP
    I guess I'm lucky when friends told me they searched for it since S2 started ^^
    I will wait for my move on what I will roll, area damage/elite damage/higher vit/CDR or higher base damage, I dont have to stress for that now :)