Furi Kuri!

Jonas

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you sure that's how it's spelled? I seem to remember it different spelled, but I can't remember exactly what...

Anyways, I love that series.

Gigas

Diabloii.Net Member
NO, GOD DAMN YOU!

You will NOT download FL CL!

You will NOT insult FL CL in such a way!

You will IMMEDIATELY go out and buy the DVD and soundtrack!

And it's spelled FL CL, Furi Kuri, and/or Fooly Cooly.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
Gigas said:
NO, GOD DAMN YOU!

You will NOT download FL CL!

You will NOT insult FL CL in such a way!

You will IMMEDIATELY go out and buy the DVD and soundtrack!

And it's spelled FL CL, Furi Kuri, and/or Fooly Cooly.
Indeed, I own the DVD's, bought them the other day, AFTER I'd downloaded them.

Underseer

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
whats it about?
It is completely impossible to describe. It is completely insane and makes no sense, but that's exactly what's so fun about it!

Too bad they only made 6 episodes. I haven't had that much fun being confused since taking quantum physics from a professor with an incomprehensible Irish accent. :)

PAC-MAN

Diabloii.Net Member
I like the anime because of the cool guitars it has in it, its a wierd and confusing anime, but very funny! GO FL CL!
-Pac

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Underseer said:
It is completely impossible to describe. It is completely insane and makes no sense, but that's exactly what's so fun about it!

:)
Must be a FOX presentation :)

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
oh dear god no don't compare it to fox. this is insanely hilarious, not insanely inane.

here's a general idea:
kid gets a weird growth on his forehead. looks like a weird horn. a few days later, some human-sized robot comes bursting out of it. some other robot comes flying out of it too, and the 2 robots duke it out. there's also some freaky alien-ish girl on a vespa with a guitar. um... lots of stuff happens. there's a bit of south park in it too.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
like many people have said, it's awesome but almost impossible to describe because it's so messed up

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Not quite the best Anime ever (Evangelion and Love Hina rank higher with me), but certainly up there.

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
whats it about?
It's really hard to describe, from what I've gathered, It's about a kid named Naota whose brother recently moved to America to become an All-Star baseball player, and Naota feels trapped in his city (Mabase) with his father and grand father. His brothers girlfriend constantly flirts with him (Samejima Mamimi) and tottaly wants his nuts. I'd let her have them too, she's really sexy (it's the lips). One day Naota gets clothes lined by a 19 year old space chick named Haruko Haruhara wearing a blue Rickebnacker bass guitar. The show is mainly about Naota's adolescence and all the weird crap with these 2 girls sorrounding him. Basically **** comes out of his head (robots) that's being sent through his brain via the Medical Mechanica plant neighboring his town, trying to take down Haruko and stop her from getting Atomsk's (the pirate kings) powers. .....It's weird. But insanely cool. The best part about FLCL would have to be the Music, the best fricking music ever. You can download there songs, all by The Pillows, off Kazzaa. Such as "Little Busters" and "Ride on the Shooting Star". Also, it's only 6 episodes long, and the 6th episode contains by far the coolest fight scene in Anime history.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
Anime sucks.
Then how about getting the **** out of this thread?
Furikuri was a great anime, too bad they only made 6 eps. Anyone who liked FLCL should watch Excel Saga or Puni Puni Poemi.