Funny situation

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny situation

A friend and I were killing Baal, and had been doing so for about 20 runs. A guy on my /f list who I don't know all that well decides to join the game (we used the usual gamex/x naming style), and out of politeness we allow him to hang around until the end of the game, even though he contributes nothing. That drop miraculously is like three uniques and two rares, and this guy picks up the unique Russet Armor (the others were a Destroyer Helm and Zweihander).

Of course he decides that he deserves it :|

toader

Banned
Well. Explain the situation to him that either your freind or you should have it.

If he wont comply, just make it clear to him that he can have his armor, but your removing him as a freind. If he takes the armor, fine, you didnt need him anyways.

But, if he returns the armor, dont be an asshat about it. Give it back to him, that will show him what a true pal is like. :thumbsup:

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
Well yeah, if he had offered it back I probably would've given it to him.

He may have given it back to me eventually, but he took a damn long time deciding, and after talking about how useful it would be to him for a long time, I got frustrated and quit.