Funny reroll gc

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny reroll gc

How common is it to reroll nice skillers?:p i rerolled a shapeshift skiller 39 life!

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Funny reroll gc

Very uncommon, once you've rolled a nice skiller most people would stop rerolling that charm.

A real shame rerolling that shapeskiller, you'd get far more out of it if you had sold it or used it on your own druid, and gone to use another charm to reroll instead.

Oh wait a sec ... grats on the skiller :wink::whistling:

Marslite

Diabloii.Net Member

Skiller with 39 life is not very common. I almost never got that kind of luck last ladder. You obviously know what you are doing lol !

Congrats btw !

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

Hehe ty! posted in PC thread, but prolly wont get answers hehe, and still very early in ladder..

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

oooh, Spiritual skill with Vita mod. I have weakness on those, too bad I play SP only. Maybe one reason is, that I've rolled myself one +45 life Spiritual, which will be my trophee. Also, it goes very nicely with my other 3 Vita Spirituals :)

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

omg im AWESOME at rolling charms!! yesterday i rolled a 29life summonskiller just before i went to bed, now i made another one, first thing i do when i log in and its a 39 life summonskiller! great cuz im a summoner xD

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

trav hell, shenk hell, places like that:p 2 or 3 rolls max each^^

korialstraz

Diabloii.Net Member

You can't say it will only take 2-3 rolls to get a skiller with life even from those areas. It's just luck. I would say you are on a streak now and eventually it will take you ages to roll skillers with life.

If you are still rolling skillers with life after 100 tries with finding gcs in those areas I may start believing you ;)

Well there's got to be something going on here, found a GC in act 1 somewhere. Three pgems, press the button: PnB skiller :D .

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

All i ment was that 2-3 rolls have been enough for me;P everyone isnt that lucky!

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member

No, we're not :p right before reset I blew all my pgems (around 200 pgems) rerolling a Baal GC... it came up as a skiller once, and it was something pooey like a plain shadow GC.

First (and only) skiller I've picked up off the ground this season was a Java Lifer though - so that's not a bad start...

graal

Diabloii.Net Member

Can i ask a question regarding this. What must you think of when rerolling grand charms? is it only the lvl of the monster that dropped it or must i roll with a high lvl char as well?

(Im keeping my pgs on a mule, and found a nice charm to roll.)

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

The monster or the level of the area that it dropped, the character level that you reroll with has no effect on the charm.