Funny Leoric Deaths

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny Leoric Deaths

So today I'm running my summoner through the tower cellar for countess. I'm at the part where you run past that flaming pentagram. As I'm running through the flame my bone prison procs, trapping me in the fire, and I burn to death before I can throw a TP up to escape. :laugh:

mr hamster

Diabloii.Net Member
lol
ahhh yes...those are very bad...the CTC prison is such a bad mod =[
i have been:
1. Trapped in a fire from a chest that i could not get out of and since i'm taking continuous damage the CTC goes off like every 10 seconds, keeping me trapped
2. The "OMFG IT'S A PIT LORD", where i stupidly went in to try and melee those monsters and ended up in a cage 1v1...i had no chance...=[

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
soul killer said:
Switch to a hoto,very user friendly :smiley:
too expensive. Plus it won't help a summoner / boner / poison much due to much less plus skills etc etc A boner can get a better deal with White while Poison necros can spend their time on a Death Web instead.

In fact, Hoto is prolly the last choice i would really use for a necro.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
If you die to a fire.... then your resists are probably fairly low. Use AoKL for summoning, and then switch to a Wizardspike.

andrewexd

Diabloii.Net Member
Jackson said:
If you die to a fire.... then your resists are probably fairly low. Use AoKL for summoning, and then switch to a Wizardspike.
i dont think this is possible. I mean its possible but when you switch to wiz spike you lose the skill lvls and the skellis

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
andrewexd said:
i dont think this is possible. I mean its possible but when you switch to wiz spike you lose the skill lvls and the skellis
Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew and feel free to raise some corpses.

You lose the extra Skellies, but not the extra skill levels. The Skellies that remain will be stronger. I don't know why people keep insisting on the fact that prebuffing does not exist.

deademon

Diabloii.Net Member
zooply said:
i wanna see 2 necros with leorics get in a wand fight ^_^
lol that would be really funny...but my summoner does like 20-50 damage....10 days later.....still wacking at each other with a FULL screen of bone prisons...

yea like the last guy said...sry forgot name already...just woke up...like EVERYONE thinks its like a regular spell that just looses benifit...i hope this makes sence...lol :rolleyes: