Funny dead chickener story

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny dead chickener story

So anyways one of the guys whos summoners got tk'd by me was in a duel game. I had entered a lower lvl duel on my lvl 85 barb to pick a fight with the other high lvls that were there, none would. So this chickener is on his lvl 15 charger which is most likely a pos, but then he gets his lvl 69 botd t-maul druid. He talks some crap, gets bo from a lvl 65 barb, has an auradin (uses conc/might on merc and beast in hand) to get extra dmg. Anyways he goes out to try me and I hit him so hard and fast that he chickens after death. Hurray for chicken being too slow for a change. Gotta love bo'd wolf druid dying in 2 hits from a ww. He was crying like a little girl when his 54 town summoner died I wonder how much he's crying now.

Its fun to kill lame chickeners!

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats pricless.

I was doing hell chaos runs yesterday with 4 other people when I spotted a fire shrine. Well I figure maybe shouldnt hit it since we were still clearing so I left it. But as the last seal was popped I couldnt resist it any longer so I hit - .5 second later i was alone in the game. Any idea why this happened :rolleyes:

Hehe, speaking of 2h fury druids, im comming back to east realm to finish mine up, BEWARE CHICKEN USERS YOU SHALL FEEL THE 20k 6.2 APS FURY OF BtK-DETHBYSECKS

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
BuiltTOKill said:
Who said anything about a t maul? I'm using ethereal 337% ed 90% ias zoded tomb reaver. 35//15 ias 40/15 ias zod.
Hmmm... I've seen that weapon before, BuilttoKill=Brad?

-Matt

Some call me that others refer to me as "noob", but only b/c they've been owned by btk so many times they dont know what else to call me anymore :)

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
BuiltTOKill said:
Some call me that others refer to me as "noob", but only b/c they've been owned by btk so many times they dont know what else to call me anymore :)
I wonder if anyone has called you a Bran flake. I think I will.

Lucky

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
BuiltTOKill said:

mmm btk still at it over there?

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny story.

IMO, killing chickeners is so much more satisfying than your usual no hacks person.

I remember one occasion when I was fighting a chickener GF/1.08 Valor zerker with my WW barb. He was barely doing anything to me, and I chickened him a couple of times. I was getting annoyed cause it wasn't going anywhere. He had chicken set to aroudn 1/4th of his hp I believe.

So anyway, I short wwed in a triangular motion, taking off half his hp, and then quickly followed up with 2 quick zerks. GG Ear, GG chicken after death.

His looter proceeded to call me names and exit the game.

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Funny story.

IMO, killing chickeners is so much more satisfying than your usual no hacks person.

QUOTE]

Without question

i loved popping chicken using ith zons back in the day with my 58 sorc. hide in moor somewhere, maybe in a little house and they come running out scroll locking me trying to shoot me somehow trying to figure out how to get at me in the house....without realizing that i can tele out of the house on their head, whoops ear