Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Funny Baal run story

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ahcw, Feb 22, 2004.

1. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

Funny Baal run story

Ok guys, just a couple of minutes ago I'm in a public baal run to get a few lvls for my druid. When i get in i notice that there is a party of just two people and everyone else is shouting pp, or party up, or whatever else those ppl say nowadays. Anyways I decide to wait to see if they're just waiting to party at throne, which it turns out they weren't. So as the rest of us get rdy to leave the 2 of them (one of them is lvl 77 and the other 65ish) both die to doom knights I started laughing so hard and it only got better as they tried to get their bodies and kept dieing. I almost went down and helped them until they decided to inform me that bear druids suxor (even though they just freakin died) so i left and just laughed it off. Anyways guys tell me what you think and if you have similar stories go ahead and post them bad boys.

2. taranis28

taranis28 IncGamers Member

I was leveling my Barb in an open run with my cousin. We were the "hosts" as it were, and 5 people had followed us through runs. (I remember it clearly cause a true "newbie" had joined us, having only been playing a week ). suddenly someone beat the spambots in and utters the classic lines:
    PP
    TP when you get into worldstone chamber
    "No dude, I'm not wasting my uber drop so you can get a little more xp, we kill the minions then next game"
    ur noob!

We kill the minions, then I go back to town to give the pala that had just been playing a week a few mid level items I never use anymore. the pala goes estatic (amazing how effective a 4 p diamond pala shield can be no matter the level) and thanked me..... Mr. Noob starts begging. After telling me no he hostiles me. Well sadly (for him) I had just gained level 69 and slapped on my good gear. he fell in short order.

Goes to show ya. Be nice, I'll be nice, be a fool, I'll take you out... Or bite your ankles on my way down :uhhuh:

3. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

i think the funniest thing that has ever happend which was pretty dumb but i laughed so hard.. i was waiting in a baal run and this guys merc just died out of no where in town.. i heard that "ahhhuhh" and he was just laying there lol it was great. i laughed for a good 10 mins :D

4. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

Funniest things:

A)One of Listers minions dropping IK Helm last night

B)Watching a fight during a Baal run that went "You're a noob!" "NO! YOU'RE a noob!" !"NO! YOU ARE!" "WANNA DUEL, HUH?!" "LET'S GO!!"

Shame, 'cos it was a really awesome run, too. :/

C) getting called pathetic because I have a hard time doing tele-baal in norm w/my sorc.. resorting to immature childish insults (hey it was 5a) and shutting the sorry guy up with my stupid comebacks, heh...