Funniest NPC saying?

GIR

Banned
Funniest NPC saying?

I think this may have been done before, but I'm doing one now either way because I just found one that actually made me laugh.

"Fate is like a caged gorilla. It will pelt you with dung if you mock it." - Warriv; on the Arcane Sanctuary.

MatMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely Gheed, talking about smoking Narlant Weed "until all earthly sense has left my body." Classic.

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
MatMan said:
Definitely Gheed, talking about smoking Narlant Weed "until all earthly sense has left my body." Classic.
That's my favorite, makes me wonder how close Narlant is to "Toledo Windowbox" :drool:

BartXeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Two gems from act 3:

"Things are getting wilder than Ladies Night at the Slippery Fist" -Ashara

"You know, people are like rugs. Hang them out a window and shake 'em a few times and you'll be surprised how much dirt comes out." -Hratli

Then there are the booze and drug ones everyone mentions because, of course, drug and alcohol abuse are funny.

Dodgy_geezah

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking to Lysander after killing the summoner. "Horazon's Urinal? Oh Journal! Shame about those poor harem girls, I shall miss them deeply. I mean their conversations of course."

Or something like that.

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I like what Gheed says after you've retrieved the Horadric Malus, but still haven't given it to Charsi:

"I guess it's too late to take back some of the names I called you."

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
robin2010 said:
"damnit"(alkor)
i just like the way he says it
"damnit i wish you people would just leave me alone" <3 that's the only npc intro that i ever listen to anymore..

-Lost

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I don't remember the exact quote, but my favorite one goes something like:

Alkor: Oh, Asheara is a very good customer. She buys a potion of manliness from me at least once a week.

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok this might be the one that got patched out but here goes. As a pally, after you did the den and talk to gheed he'd say "if i were u i'd never thrust my holy scepter into that dark hole" or something along the lines of that, but i haven't seen it in forever. Hmm....might go try that in single player really fast.

th5418

Banned
Dredd said:
I don't remember the exact quote, but my favorite one goes something like:

Alkor: Oh, Asheara is a very good customer. She buys a potion of manliness from me at least once a week.
Is that true. Oh man.......

HughJass

Diabloii.Net Member
BartXeno said:
Then there are the booze and drug ones everyone mentions because, of course, drug and alcohol abuse are funny.
I don't think drug and alcohol abuse are funny.....but i DO think some of the things ppl/say/the way they act while abusing drugs/alcohol are funny