• Blizzsorc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meteorb sorc

• Lite Sorc

• Windy Druid

• My choice is not an option...I blame Durf!

• Total voters

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Gibby, I hope Best and "Funnest" are the only two threads in your series. ;)

Next time combine questions like this into one thread, ok?

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Gibby said:
Okay sorry ego
Maybe 'AE' would be better than 'ego'. I can't tell whether ' ok sorry ego' means 'ok, i'm sorry, ego' or ' ok, you sorry ego'. Your post is too short to establish tone.

ToastedTacoGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
i voted for fishymancer, there is just nothing like the feeling of walking through an are and totally dominating everything without being touched. plus necros look badass

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
:scratch: im still forbidden to vote hum. how dangerous can my vote be:evil:

anyway the funnest build is the one i enjoy to play the most.

so far it has been my sniperzon, but we will see what happens once a young lady go on her journey to end corruption

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Gibby said:
Darkwell, you know what I mean so stop tryin to be difficult.
Yes, I know. I'm having some fun at your expense. It's just that AE sounds more respectful.

Also, bowassin ain't on teh list!

Darkwell said:
Maybe 'AE' would be better than 'ego'. I can't tell whether ' ok sorry ego' means 'ok, i'm sorry, ego' or ' ok, you sorry ego'. Your post is too short to establish tone.
I agree with gibby, no need to nitpick.
Anyway, i voted singer. Cant see why anybody would go for shifter druid. Its basically just melee, in a different shape. I think casters and ranged attacks are more fun, if not as strong.

LordMay

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I agree with gibby, no need to nitpick.
Anyway, i voted singer. Cant see why anybody would go for shifter druid. Its basically just melee, in a different shape. I think casters and ranged attacks are more fun, if not as strong.
I love to play shifters. The wolf just looks so darn cool. I think the real question is why would anyone want to play a non singer barb. Hack, hack, and hack is all you do. Its melee but without the uberness of a druid. I fail to see the fun.

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
Yes, I know. I'm having some fun at your expense. It's just that AE sounds more respectful.

Also, bowassin ain't on teh list!
Good one there, well.

To keep on topic, I'd say Singer is teh "funnest" character from those listed.

crazy_bear

Diabloii.Net Member
Voted Shifter Druid... gotta love armageddon bears!!!

Anyway, how could anyone vote for fishy being fun!?!?
Effective, definitely, but you could fall asleep playing them, and it wouldn't make any difference.
I'd never argue against the strength of that horde, but fun, definitely not.

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
I think my 2h Avenger is probably the funnest and the most high damage guy I have played, though he isn't that durable. I vote Avenger!

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
crazy_bear said:
Voted Shifter Druid... gotta love armageddon bears!!!

Anyway, how could anyone vote for fishy being fun!?!?
Effective, definitely, but you could fall asleep playing them, and it wouldn't make any difference.
I'd never argue against the strength of that horde, but fun, definitely not.
Oh man, I love Fishy's!

Just the whole concept of undead warriors made of bone walking unnaturally and quickly from target to target hacking away. I love it!

Even better is when you teleport into a corner and all your warriors stream out to engage the enemy while you sit pretty laughing ... cursing and shooting spears of bone. Then when the first corpse is revealed .... Booom! ... and more fall. More Booom! ... and pretty soon the whole battlefield is littered with corpses.

My kinda character.