Fun gadgets!

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
Fun gadgets!

I was browsing around and i came up on this interesting catalog:

Magnets
Cool metals

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these materials and the legitimacy of the site...

Anyways, the main reason i made this thread is so you can post fun gadgets that you found online that interested you. Try to find something unique that you can't easily buy in a regular store.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
"This is not a magnet for the inexperienced. These can break fingers if a mistake is made. This is absolutely the strongest, most dangerous product we carry. Please, don't buy these unless you know what you're doing and are prepared to store it carefully away from children and other folks inexperienced with large, dangerous magnets."

They just made that up to sell more magnets :p Though I can think of plenty of fun ways too abuse these :>

HoD

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
They just made that up to sell more magnets :p Though I can think of plenty of fun ways too abuse these :>
Don't be so sure, some of those magnets are really strong.....in fact I've ended up with some really nasty blood blisters while working with them in physics.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Keldaris said:
Don't be so sure, some of those magnets are really strong.....in fact I've ended up with some really nasty blood blisters while working with them in physics.
My knowledge of physics in general and magnets in particular is about as good as a monkeys. And I mean that.. I still think they look pretty neat ^_^

HoD

Deadbolt'd said:
Only in america would a product like that sell. "Oh no, a earthquake, quick, get into this solid box and stay here for a couple of days."
Also, it claims to protect you from kidnappers. so what does the kidnapper do? puts a couple of bricks on the lid while your in it, and leave it a few days for you do die.
yea, that'll show them!
:lol::lol::lol:

skihard

Banned
Those magnets are legit as far as power, I'm not sure that is the best price however. Something cool about those kinds of magnets are that they have enough power to attract each other through a normal persons hand. Simply hold one in the palm of your hand and lower your hand down towards one resting on a table. When your hand is about and 3/4 of an inch from the one on the table it will pop up and "attach" itself to the back of your hand.

edit: the 12mm ones are safe for this probably not the 2" one.

edit 2: that sleeper as some benifit, you don't have to make the bed when you get up just close the thing and no one would ever know it was trashed inside.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
DPH, that 1st site looked like a rip-off for just about everything...but some of the magnets looked okay in price.

And I don't even wanna know about no vibrating soaps....

JME said:
This one may win an award for "I can't believe someone thought of that." You have to see it to believe it
Nuts anyone?
Im sure that Bull will be pleased that his sack is now sitting in some middle class home, holding new kinds of nuts, being poked and whatnot all day long..