Fun Druid Build?

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Fun Druid Build?

Hi everyone! Just got Aldur's Deception from NSX's giveaway which completes the set. Been developing an Archmage for a few months but decided to take a break from that. Currently trying to get 2 SoJs from NM Andy to make that character stronger. Anyway, while doing that, I decided to make a Druid and was wondering which build is the most fun. I'll be searching the Druid forum as well for more info. Thanks in advance!

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
EnerSense said:
Hi everyone! Just got Aldur's Deception from NSX's giveaway which completes the set. Been developing an Archmage for a few months but decided to take a break from that. Currently trying to get 2 SoJs from NM Andy to make that character stronger. Anyway, while doing that, I decided to make a Druid and was wondering which build is the most fun. I'll be searching the Druid forum as well for more info. Thanks in advance!
I don't play druid's a lot but I always wanted to make a windy, currently that is one of/the only legit 1.10 level 99 character here. So obvisouly he is a good character. Plus I think it would be fun to run around and kill stuff with hurricanes and tornados.

Druid Strategy Guides

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Fun is a relative term...but all of them:)

I've tried Wind Druids & bear/wolf and they we're all great, it depends on what type of character you like to play.

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Kool69 said:
I don't play druid's a lot but I always wanted to make a windy, currently that is one of/the only legit 1.10 level 99 character here. So obvisouly he is a good character. Plus I think it would be fun to run around and kill stuff with hurricanes and tornados.

Druid Strategy Guides
Thanks for your replies. A windy druid then.

maxgerin

Diabloii.Net Member
EnerSense said:
Thanks for your replies. A windy druid then.
If you decide to go with Wind Druids, keep in mind the lack of FCR and +skills of Aldur's set. You have to compensate for this in the other item slots and lots of Natural Skillers.

Good luck! :)

--maxgerin

Thirty-Thirty

Diabloii.Net Member
Since a wind-druid can make it untwinked, the mods in the set are good enough. They are, however, probably better suited to a Fireclaws build, but you'll need to keep a way of killing fire immunes: the physical damage on Aldur's Rhythm is truly abysmal for Hell difficulty.

Gohanman

Diabloii.Net Member
Honestly, it's not even that great for Fireclaws. Aldur's Rhythm can only get down to 8fpa, whereas you can hit 4fpa with a Phase Blade. Quite literally doubling damage.

essojay

Diabloii.Net Member
If only you were able to upgrade set items, then melee druids everywhere would be using the set.

Don't laugh, but I think that a fire-tree elemental druid might not be a bad idea, since there's lots of room for fire facets (assuming you've got them in such large quantities, of course).