Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fululfs 1k pindle-runs

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fululf, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Fululf

Fululf IncGamers Member

Hey.
    I'm new to the forum, and as u can see this is my first post =)
    I've been lurking this forum for a while, and decided it was time to join today!
    I also thought it would be more fun to make a thread about something, so I started counting my pindle-runs a while ago, and decided to post once I've reached 1k runs. Said and done.

I've noticed screenshots are often posted of the item on the ground, so I started to take screenshots aswell.
    Worth noting is I started playing SP this spring, and didn't take screenshots up until recently, so most of my finds aren't screenshot'd, unfortunately.. :/

Sadly 1k runs was too few, so I added a picture of the only item I found worth saving during all these runs, below..
    Hopefully my runs in the future will be more blessed.. :D

/Fululf

E: The runs were made on /players8 and with ~500 mf

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  2. SunsetVista

SunsetVista IncGamers Member

Welcome and congrats on completing 1k runs! And congrats on the golden diadem!

What build did you use? What items were you hoping for? 1000 runs and only one keeper sounds like terrible luck.

3. Fululf

Fululf IncGamers Member

Hey, and thx for the welcome :)
    For the pindle-runs Im using a blizz-sorc. Tal armor/weap/belt for the mf-bonus, maras WTs spirit shako and cta switch. Merc using eth insight CV, Eth forti and.. think tal-helm atm^^
    And ye, can't say Im too pleased with the luck. On top of the low drop-rate the griffon was +10% dmg, same as my other griff I found a while back^^
    Atm I'm actually just looking for a Jah. "just". a Ber would b fine aswell, since I have 1 ber and the runes to cube another one. And as u might imagine Im going for an enigma. Have the 15ed MP to build it in, so just w8ing for that Jah.. ;D
    A Coa is another item I'd like to find, and was hoping pindle could bless me with that :D
    I've been "unlucky" with hrs so far.. found 3 chams, and got no idea what to do with them.. :p also found a zod in cows, and then 3vex 2ohm 1Lo and 1sur. and that 1 ber Im saving for eni.

4. Dazliare

Dazliare IncGamers Member

Congratz on 1k runs! Little marathons like that are a lot of fun.

If you're strong enough to do it, it might be worth considering not using a cta on swap, and just going straight for pindle. It only saves about 1s, but 1s over 1000 runs is about 17 minutes :)

5. Fululf

Fululf IncGamers Member

yo.
    The idea of saving time is always nice, but I have a tendency to not pay too much attention to the runs after a certain ammount of runs with no fun drops, so often end up watching tv or something while doing the runs.. and I managed to die once during this 1k-session while watching tv and pressing the wrong skill-hotkey. Teleport instead of blizz into pindle-pack with fana.. Not a gr8 idea!
    The sorc is lvl 96, so the exp-loss was quite sad..
    So with those words, I do still believe I'd b able to run w/o bo, but I much prefer the extra ~1k hp so I can continue playing sloppy.. Thx for the input tho ^^

6. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

but what roll?

stay awhile and listen

7. Fululf

Fululf IncGamers Member

The roll on the griff u mean?

was a +10/-18, so can't say Im happy about that. Defense was random and not rly that imporant for 1 that isnt 15/20 anyway.. ^^
    Found another griffon before this 1, was also a 10/-18, +10x def..

8. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

the -res is more important than the +dmg anyway :D not bad