Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Full Trang and frozen. Since when?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Cerebron, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Cerebron

Cerebron IncGamers Member

Full Trang and frozen. Since when?

This is the first week of my Full Trang-oul career. The gear is delicious. One of the Trang belt's bonuses is "Cannot be Frozen." However, my Vampire Necro turned blue today when facing Duriel. I was frozen by its Holy Freeze Aura. This also happened once in Arcane. It was also a monster which used Holy Freeze Aura.

Hah. Does "being frozen" mean you can't move or you are slowed down? All I know is that a monster can never totally freeze you so that you can't move at all. Or maybe the belt only protects you from being frozen by a cold attack but not from a hostile Aura.

2. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Cold attacks do not slow you down.

Holy freeze is the exception.

3. Ravenforce3

Ravenforce3 IncGamers Member

There are only two types of creatures/things that are not affected by Holy Freeze: Death Lords (The highest level of minataur) and Act End Bosses. Everything else, including you or any other player, is affected.

4. Xiamet

Xiamet IncGamers Member

Duriel is the exception to the rule when it comes to the CBF mod. As I understand it, his aura isn't considered a cold attack, but more like decrepify? Can someone confirm or declaim this?

-X

5. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Holy Freeze overrides CBF. It slows rather than 'freezes', even though it also now does cold damage. (To make things worse, some monsters can ignore HF too...)