Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Full Bone PvP Necromancer Guide

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by white_flame5775, Mar 13, 2004.

1. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

Full Bone PvP Necromancer Guide

Bone PvP Necromancer

Table of Contents
    1~Abbreviations~
    2~Introduction~
    3~Stat Allocation~
    4~Skill Allocation~
    5~Equipment~
    6~Walkthrough~
    7~Class Specific Strategies~
    8~Credits~

1~Abbreviations~

PvP- Player versus Player
    mods- modifications
    barb- barbarian
    zon- amazon
    necro- necromancer
    asn- assassin
    sorc- sorceress
    pally- paladin
    slvl- skill level
    clvl- character level

2~Introduction~

Hello, and welcome. Let me start by saying that if you are looking for a character to run out of town and launch a few arrow, or charge head log into melee combat and kill your opponent with a quick one-two hit, then you should stop reading right here and go look elsewhere at different guide. A bone PvP necromancer is not just a character where you run up to the person and right click and then their dead. This necromancer is one that actually requires some skill, and may need some practice and getting used to(if you have only made cookie cutters like whirling barbarians and amazons with guided arrow).
    On that note, let me introduce myself and tell you a little about this character build. I’m a player on U.S. East, and I really enjoy playing with necromancers. Now, about this character. This necromancer is a very fun variant to play because, as I stated earlier, your don’t have to just right click. Of course, some people don’t like playing with characters that take skill, and will therefore take the easy route(cookie cutter builds). However, because of the fact that this character cannot be like a cookie cutter and takes skill, it makes the character so much better. Once you learn how to play this character he is much better better than any other variant you will come across.
    On one final note I would like to say that I like to go in depth with a lot of things. So this will be a rather long guide, so if you don’t enjoy reading a lot, then you should just try to skin over what I’m typing and you should get the idea of what I’m talking about.

3~Stat Allocation~
    Strength- 90(ninety)
    you will want 90 strength because that should be the absolute most you will need to wear the heaviest of your equipment.
    Dexterity- 25(twenty-five)
    You want to keep dexterity at its base level because, for this build, you do not need block and will just be a waste of points.
    Vitality- 445(four hundred forty-five)
    All the rest of your stat points should go here because vitality is a very important stat in PvP, so you want as much into this as possible. After you have all 445 points into vitality then you should have a base life of 890. Remember, the more points into vitality, the longer you will last in a duel.
    Energy- 25(twenty-five)
    You should keep this at base level also, because you will have enough +mana and your normal mana to be able to continually be casting.
    4~Skill Allocation~
    Teeth- 20(twenty)
    You want to max this skill because of the synergy bonus it gives to bone spirit and bone spear.
    Bone Armor- 1(one)
    you will only need one point into this because of all the +skill items and synergies it will get, it will still absorb quite a bit of damage.
    Corpse Explosion- 1(one)
    You only need this skill as a prerequisite.
    Bone Wall- 20(twenty)
    You will also want to max this because of its synergies and also some what useful in dueling.
    Bone Spear- 20(twenty)
    You should max this as well because of its synergies and because it will be your secondary attack. It will be useful against dueling some characters.
    Bone Prison- 20(twenty)
    This will be maxed because, once again, its synergies and also pretty useful. Very similar to bone wall. This will be effective versus some character builds but not all of them.
    Bone Spirit- 20(twenty)
    This is going to be your primary attack, so you want it to be maxed to do the most possible damage.
    Clay Golem- 1(one)
    This deserves one point because it will make a decent tank for you. It does not need any more than one point though because with your +skill items and other skill that will give it bonuses, it will still have a good amount of life.
    Golem Mastery- 1(one)
    This will boost the lift and speed of your clay golem. This will be useful to make your golem a better tank, and it will also slightly help him keep up with you.
    Blood Golem- 1(one)
    This only deserves one point because it will boost your clay golem’s life. Only useful as a synergy. NEVER use this golem while dueling though, its only good(in PvP) for giving its synergy.
    Summon Resist- 1(one)
    Will give your golem the chance to live a little longer(that is, when your playing against characters using elemental damage), but not a whole lot.
    Amplify Damage- 1(one)
    A prerequisite for decrepify and also useful for when your leveling because it makes you look like your important(but when your leveling the only thing you can really do[besides curses]is cast bone spear/spirit and those aren't the most effective versus monsters).
    Weaken- 1(one)
    A prerequisite for decrepify.
    Terror- 1(one)
    Decrepify- 1(one)
    A very useful curse in PvP because it can slow down the person, and let your bone spirit(s) catch up to them(bone spirits are rather slow and can[normally without curse] easily be out run).
    All those skills added up totals 110, which is the most you can have(after do all the skill quests and being clvl 99)

5~Equipment~
    Ok, before I start into the equipment section let me say one thing. I am by no means rich or anywhere near it. Actually, I don’t even have a magic find character. I also don’t expect many people to have all these uber items, but neither to I expect anyone to be as poor as I am. So, I’m just going to keep this basic and give a round about way of saying what piece of equipment should have what.

Helm- Your helm should have some decent mods. The main thing you should like for on a helmet is + to skills and +mana/ life.
    Armour- In your armour you will want to look for + to resistances and if you can, also try to find an armour that not only has +resistances, but also + to skills. The main thing you want to look for here though, is resistances. Just make sure the strength requirement for the armour isn’t over 90.
    Belt- You can have a large variety of belts. What I would recommend though, is that you get a belt that gives faster casting rate. This will be the most useful to you.
    Boots- Anything that gives you faster walk/ run speed is what you will want here. If you can get some other mods tacked on too(besides faster walk/ run speed) than that would be even better.
    Gloves- look for something that gives faster casting rate ad, if you can, also gives + to skills.
    Shield- You will not be blocking so you don't really need a shield, but a preserved head equivalent is nice. Look for one that gives + to skills and maybe some resists. Mainly try to find one that gives a lot to + all skills or + to poison and bone skills.
    Weapon- Get a wand of some type that gives you + to skills. the wand I use is a white wand. This is a very useful wand. Try to get a wand that gives you the most to + to skill or + to all poison and bone skills.
    Inventory- Now in your inventory try to get a few + poison and bone skills charms. These, however, are expensive and I don’t have any and I’m still doing fine in duels. These will just make you better.

6~Walkthrough~
    Levels 1-12
    It is not hard at all to get to level twelve. Just create a game and go through act 1, continuing to level up until you reach level twelve. Also, you’ll want the rogue mercenary because, at early levels, you will be very weak, and if no one is joining your games you have no other help(except your golem, but he doesn't do any decent damage, just a good tank). For skills, just put one point into all the required prerequisites and other 1 point skills(i.e. bone armor) and pump all the rest into teeth. So basically, 1 into amp, weaken, golem, golem mastery, corpse explosion, and the rest into teeth.
    Levels 12-20
    From here, get someone to get you to act 2 and do the quest where you get the Amulet of the Viper. This enables you to go to arcane sanctuary, which will level you up quickly if you join a big game thats doing arcane runs. For skills, just continue putting points into teeth and the other one point skills, until level 17. When you hit level 18, put a skill point into bone spear and then continue maxing out teeth. For stats, just put 2 into strength and 3 into vitality every level until your strength is at 90, then put all the rest of your points into vitality.
    Levels 20-25
    Do normal mode cow runs. You don’t need to kill Baal to go into the cow level, just to make it. For skills, continue to max out teeth, When you finally max it out start putting points into bone spear and bone wall.
    Levels 25-40
    Get a rush to act 5, and kill normal ancients(with someone else cause you probably can’t do it by yourself yet, at least not without dying). After you do ancients then do baal runs until your level 40. From here on out its up to you how you want to max out your skills, doesn’t make a whole lot of difference, just max out bone spear and spirit as soon as possible.
    Levels 40-65
    Get rushed through nightmare(or just gradually do the acts by yourself or with a friend) and do nightmare ancients. Then do nightmare baal runs.
    Levels 65+
    Get rushed to hell baal, and do hell ancients. Now either do baal runs or hell mode cow runs. Just make sure you have completed all the skill and stat quests.
    Amazon
    .Bowazon- This is probably the most common amazon you will come across. These duelers can be tricky because they can shoot at a decent pace, deal out huge loads of damage, and also they arrow is guided and is hard to escape because it is fast(unlike you bone spirit). The trick here is to:
    1) make sure you have your clay golem summoned at all times
    2) when you see the zon shoot, or you think she is about to, put up a bone wall(because unless the zon click locks you[almost never happens]guided arrow is auto targeting). Just try to get close to her and decrepify her and then put up a wall for the incoming arrows, and then shoot bone spirit at her quickly, and then run again. Rinse and repeat. Decrepify will slow her down, and she probably wont be able to escape the bone spirit(s) you threw at her. and since you were close enough to cast the curse on her, she is sure to know you are close and shoot a quick arrow or 2 at you, and thats what the bone wall blocks. Then get on the move again and when you see an opening, do it again.
    3) Almost never stop except to cast a bone spirit, decrepify, or bone wall.
    4) always try to stay as far from the zon as you can, but still be able to hit her with spirits.
    . Javazon- This should be a fairly simple match up since she is melee. Just cast decrepify on her, then bone prison her in, and then cast bone spirit a couple of times. Just make sure that while you are doing this you are constantly moving because she throw her javelin, and its deadly. Probably a 1-2 hit kill.
    .Hybridazon- Now this is tricky, because this zon will probably melee with a javelin, and then when your running(not hard to predict where a person is running) or you prison her in, or put a wall in her way, she will switch to a bow and click lock you(if you get clicked locked its pretty much over because now the arrow will go after YOU and not auto target a bone all or golem). Just treat this zon like a bowazon.
    Assassin
    . Martial Artist- The only hard part about fighting this asn is her dragon flight. Just try to stay out of range, keep her on the edge of your mini map and cast spirits in the direction you think she is going to run in, and also try to keep the weaken curse on her. Also, if the asn is moving a lot faster than you(usual can because of burst of speed skill)than just stand there and when the asn is close, she will probably dragon flight in, so right before you think she is about to do that, cast some bone spirits around you so when she kicks you(will probably take away half you life bulb if you had bone armor on) the bone spirits will back track and hit her. Just make sure that when she dragon flights in and hits you, you RUN like crazy because 1-2 more norm swings from her weapon and you will most likely die. Now from your spirits she is nearly dead, so after you have put a little bit of distance from you and her, and she is catching up again, put up a lot of walls in her path(about 3) and then cast spirits in that direction, and if you see her going around the walls, cast spirits where she should be around the wall in a second or two.
    .Trapsin- Not too difficult, just make sure you continually put up bone walls(because the traps are auto-targeting[lightning sentry is] and wake of fire will attack when the bone wall comes up[which you should never be near your bone walls] so it shouldn't hit you) and keep moving. This asn will try to stun lock you with mind blast and then while your stunned she will set her traps and then, with no bone walls around, you die. So keep moving in an unpredictably pattern and cast decrepify on her.
    . Hybridsin- treat this one like a trapsin, she will be trying to get you in stun lock from mind blast, cast a couple of weak traps(wont do much), and then get you in melee(will do a lot of damage), and keep you in stun lock, charging up her charge-up skills on you or your golem(probably you). So you need to keep you distense from her, so treat her like a trapsin though, because of mind blast.
    Barbarian
    Whirler- The most common barb you will see is the basic whirler. He just runs around using whirl wind until he hits you, in which case, you lose. He does a LOAD of damage, so if he catches you with one whirl you will most likely die. You will have an extremely hard time beating a experienced whirler, but sadly, there are hardly any. Most are just your average main stream who run and whirl till they catch you, with no other strategy or tactic, just chasing. For these basic main stream barbarians, just place bone spirits ahead of there whirl, because whirl wind goes in a straight line. Not to hard, just, cast spirits right where there whirlwing will end(usually where you were previously standing, they usually end a whirl a little bit behind where you were standing[you did move out of his whirl wind oath, right?] so cast bone spirit there). But for the experienced barb, try casting weaken on him and keep throwing up bone walls in front of him and then cast 1-2 bone spirits and then keep running. Good luck versus a good whirler.
    . Hybrid- pretty much the same as a hybridizon, will try to catch you with whirl, and then if you stop and throw up the bonewalls and spirits, they will quickly switch to throwing weapon and throw them at you(and will probably hit since you are standing there casting spirits). So the trick is to not stop. treat this build like the bowazon except don't use decrepify, use weaken(for his whirls).
    Druid
    . Fury Wolf- this is an extremely easy match-up. Just, when he runs at you, cast prison around him and bone spirit him to death. If he manages to get out of prison before your spirits kill him, then run back, decrepify him, prison him again, and then spirit him. Rinse and repeat.
    Necromancer
    Not much to say here. There aren’t many other decent PvP necromancers around(cause they aren’t just right click). Just watch closely at any flaws they make. Just try to keep casting up bonewalls to block spirits(because like the zons guided arrow, if your not click locked its auto targeted) and then shoot your own back at him. Whoever has faster walk/ run speed will probably win, because they can out run you around bone walls and get out their bone spirits when they run up right next to you.
    Paladin
    . Crusader- not to hard, just make sure you have decrepify on him so he charges slow and you can cast bone spirit where his charge will end(and since he is going so slow you can shoot out about 10+ spirits to hit him once his charge stops).
    . Zealot- Just keep putting walls in his path and then casting spirits(if you haven't noticed melee pallys aren’t to difficult)
    .FoH Paladin- uses conviction and FoH, usually a one hit kill when he hits you(but FoH is auto-target skill). Make sure you keep up golem and bone walls so the FoH will hopefully take those instead. Just use bone wall in front of him to try to keep him fro moving, and then cast spirits
    Sorceress
    . Orb Sorceress- probably the only PvP sorc you will come across is this sorc. She will teleport around and use orb. Don’t use spirit for this battle because of how slow it is and how fast she teleports. Use teeth because its like the amazons multi shot and spread over a wide area. and also, sorc usually have low life so your low damaging teeth can still kill them(and probably any other tele porter(enigma allows anyone to teleport), because it spreads so far you cant miss the person tele porting. Usually the only time a person will teleport is to get away(i mean other than a sorc), so if they are tele porting away then you should be winning and teeth should kill them. Only use teeth versus people who are teleport crazy though.
    . Hydra Sorceress- like FoH pally, hydras auto target so keep up your golem and the bone walls and just use multi shot if the sorceress is tele porting a lot, or spear if she is just mainly running and tele porting when spirits get near her.
    . Nova Sorceress- use decrepify(so she teleports) and SPEAR(not spirit). These sorceress have to be close to you to get nova in so its easy to know where they are coming from and cast SPEAR(not spirit) in their path rapidly.

Good luck and have fun dueling with this necro!

8~Credits~
    The only thanks that I can give out to this guide is my friend on U.S. east named Darkwings.

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Some interesting information. I'll wait and see what Soulless think of this guide.

You really should do something about the format.

3. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

well i had things bolded and underlined and all that happy stuff, but when i copy and pasted this from apple work it all desappeared(except for the actuall letters and numbers)

4. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I think some space should be enough. It's hard to read when it's a compact block of text.

5. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

Hey, it was fine in the typing program. I had 2 space lines, 12 size, Times New Roman font, and titles bolded and under-lined. when i pasted it on here it went into its own font and spacing and i dont know how to change that
    nvm, ill try to

6. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

Bone PvP Necromancer

Table of Contents
    1~Abbreviations~
    2~Introduction~
    3~Stat Allocation~
    4~Skill Allocation~
    5~Equipment~
    6~Walkthrough~
    8~Credits~

1~Abbreviations~

mods- modifications
    barb- barbarian
    zon- amazon
    necro- necromancer
    asn- assassin
    sorc- sorceress
    pally- paladin
    slvl- skill level
    clvl- character level

2~Introduction~

Hello, and welcome. Let me start by saying that if you are looking for a character to run out of town and launch a few arrow, or charge head log into melee combat and kill your opponent with a quick one-two hit, then you should stop reading right here and go look elsewhere at different guide. A bone PvP necromancer is not just a character where you run up to the person and right click and then their dead. This necromancer is one that actually requires some skill, and may need some practice and getting used to(if you have only made cookie cutters like whirling barbarians and amazons with guided arrow).
    On that note, let me introduce myself and tell you a little about this character build. I’m a player on U.S. East, and I really enjoy playing with necromancers. Now, about this character. This necromancer is a very fun variant to play because, as I stated earlier, your don’t have to just right click. Of course, some people don’t like playing with characters that take skill, and will therefore take the easy route(cookie cutter builds). However, because of the fact that this character cannot be like a cookie cutter and takes skill, it makes the character so much better. Once you learn how to play this character he is much better better than any other variant you will come across.
    On one final note I would like to say that I like to go in depth with a lot of things. So this will be a rather long guide, so if you don’t enjoy reading a lot, then you should just try to skin over what I’m typing and you should get the idea of what I’m talking about.

3~Stat Allocation~
    Strength- 90(ninety)
    you will want 90 strength because that should be the absolute most you will need to wear the heaviest of your equipment.
    You want to keep dexterity at its base level because, for this build, you do not need block and will just be a waste of points.
    All the rest of your stat points should go here because vitality is a very important stat in PvP, so you want as much into this as possible. After you have all 445 points into vitality then you should have a base life of 890. Remember, the more points into vitality, the longer you will last in a duel.
    Energy- 25(twenty-five)
    You should keep this at base level also, because you will have enough +mana and your normal mana to be able to continually be casting.
    4~Skill Allocation~
    Teeth- 20(twenty)
    You want to max this skill because of the synergy bonus it gives to bone spirit and bone spear.
    Bone Armor- 1(one)
    you will only need one point into this because of all the +skill items and synergies it will get, it will still absorb quite a bit of damage.
    Corpse Explosion- 1(one)
    Bone Wall- 20(twenty)
    You will also want to max this because of its synergies and also some what useful in dueling.
    Bone Spear- 20(twenty)
    You should max this as well because of its synergies and because it will be your secondary attack. It will be useful against dueling some characters.
    Bone Prison- 20(twenty)
    This will be maxed because, once again, its synergies and also pretty useful. Very similar to bone wall. This will be effective versus some character builds but not all of them.
    Bone Spirit- 20(twenty)
    This is going to be your primary attack, so you want it to be maxed to do the most possible damage.
    Clay Golem- 1(one)
    This deserves one point because it will make a decent tank for you. It does not need any more than one point though because with your +skill items and other skill that will give it bonuses, it will still have a good amount of life.
    Golem Mastery- 1(one)
    This will boost the lift and speed of your clay golem. This will be useful to make your golem a better tank, and it will also slightly help him keep up with you.
    Blood Golem- 1(one)
    This only deserves one point because it will boost your clay golem’s life. Only useful as a synergy. NEVER use this golem while dueling though, its only good(in PvP) for giving its synergy.
    Summon Resist- 1(one)
    Will give your golem the chance to live a little longer(that is, when your playing against characters using elemental damage), but not a whole lot.
    Amplify Damage- 1(one)
    A prerequisite for decrepify and also useful for when your leveling because it makes you look like your important(but when your leveling the only thing you can really do[besides curses]is cast bone spear/spirit and those aren't the most effective versus monsters).
    Weaken- 1(one)
    Terror- 1(one)
    Decrepify- 1(one)
    A very useful curse in PvP because it can slow down the person, and let your bone spirit(s) catch up to them(bone spirits are rather slow and can[normally without curse] easily be out run).
    All those skills added up totals 110, which is the most you can have(after do all the skill quests and being clvl 99)

5~Equipment~
    Ok, before I start into the equipment section let me say one thing. I am by no means rich or anywhere near it. Actually, I don’t even have a magic find character. I also don’t expect many people to have all these uber items, but neither to I expect anyone to be as poor as I am. So, I’m just going to keep this basic and give a round about way of saying what piece of equipment should have what.

Helm- Your helm should have some decent mods. The main thing you should like for on a helmet is + to skills and +mana/ life.
    Armour- In your armour you will want to look for + to resistances and if you can, also try to find an armour that not only has +resistances, but also + to skills. The main thing you want to look for here though, is resistances. Just make sure the strength requirement for the armour isn’t over 90.
    Belt- You can have a large variety of belts. What I would recommend though, is that you get a belt that gives faster casting rate. This will be the most useful to you.
    Boots- Anything that gives you faster walk/ run speed is what you will want here. If you can get some other mods tacked on too(besides faster walk/ run speed) than that would be even better.
    Gloves- look for something that gives faster casting rate ad, if you can, also gives + to skills.
    Shield- You will not be blocking so you don't really need a shield, but a preserved head equivalent is nice. Look for one that gives + to skills and maybe some resists. Mainly try to find one that gives a lot to + all skills or + to poison and bone skills.
    Weapon- Get a wand of some type that gives you + to skills. the wand I use is a white wand. This is a very useful wand. Try to get a wand that gives you the most to + to skill or + to all poison and bone skills.
    Inventory- Now in your inventory try to get a few + poison and bone skills charms. These, however, are expensive and I don’t have any and I’m still doing fine in duels. These will just make you better.

6~Walkthrough~
    Levels 1-12
    It is not hard at all to get to level twelve. Just create a game and go through act 1, continuing to level up until you reach level twelve. Also, you’ll want the rogue mercenary because, at early levels, you will be very weak, and if no one is joining your games you have no other help(except your golem, but he doesn't do any decent damage, just a good tank). For skills, just put one point into all the required prerequisites and other 1 point skills(i.e. bone armor) and pump all the rest into teeth. So basically, 1 into amp, weaken, golem, golem mastery, corpse explosion, and the rest into teeth.
    Levels 12-20
    From here, get someone to get you to act 2 and do the quest where you get the Amulet of the Viper. This enables you to go to arcane sanctuary, which will level you up quickly if you join a big game thats doing arcane runs. For skills, just continue putting points into teeth and the other one point skills, until level 17. When you hit level 18, put a skill point into bone spear and then continue maxing out teeth. For stats, just put 2 into strength and 3 into vitality every level until your strength is at 90, then put all the rest of your points into vitality.
    Levels 20-25
    Do normal mode cow runs. You don’t need to kill Baal to go into the cow level, just to make it. For skills, continue to max out teeth, When you finally max it out start putting points into bone spear and bone wall.
    Levels 25-40
    Get a rush to act 5, and kill normal ancients(with someone else cause you probably can’t do it by yourself yet, at least not without dying). After you do ancients then do baal runs until your level 40. From here on out its up to you how you want to max out your skills, doesn’t make a whole lot of difference, just max out bone spear and spirit as soon as possible.
    Levels 40-65
    Get rushed through nightmare(or just gradually do the acts by yourself or with a friend) and do nightmare ancients. Then do nightmare baal runs.
    Levels 65+
    Get rushed to hell baal, and do hell ancients. Now either do baal runs or hell mode cow runs. Just make sure you have completed all the skill and stat quests.
    Amazon
    .Bowazon- This is probably the most common amazon you will come across. These duelers can be tricky because they can shoot at a decent pace, deal out huge loads of damage, and also they arrow is guided and is hard to escape because it is fast(unlike you bone spirit). The trick here is to:
    2) when you see the zon shoot, or you think she is about to, put up a bone wall(because unless the zon click locks you[almost never happens]guided arrow is auto targeting). Just try to get close to her and decrepify her and then put up a wall for the incoming arrows, and then shoot bone spirit at her quickly, and then run again. Rinse and repeat. Decrepify will slow her down, and she probably wont be able to escape the bone spirit(s) you threw at her. and since you were close enough to cast the curse on her, she is sure to know you are close and shoot a quick arrow or 2 at you, and thats what the bone wall blocks. Then get on the move again and when you see an opening, do it again.
    4) always try to stay as far from the zon as you can, but still be able to hit her with spirits.
    . Javazon- This should be a fairly simple match up since she is melee. Just cast decrepify on her, then bone prison her in, and then cast bone spirit a couple of times. Just make sure that while you are doing this you are constantly moving because she throw her javelin, and its deadly. Probably a 1-2 hit kill.
    .Hybridazon- Now this is tricky, because this zon will probably melee with a javelin, and then when your running(not hard to predict where a person is running) or you prison her in, or put a wall in her way, she will switch to a bow and click lock you(if you get clicked locked its pretty much over because now the arrow will go after YOU and not auto target a bone all or golem). Just treat this zon like a bowazon.
    Assassin
    . Martial Artist- The only hard part about fighting this asn is her dragon flight. Just try to stay out of range, keep her on the edge of your mini map and cast spirits in the direction you think she is going to run in, and also try to keep the weaken curse on her. Also, if the asn is moving a lot faster than you(usual can because of burst of speed skill)than just stand there and when the asn is close, she will probably dragon flight in, so right before you think she is about to do that, cast some bone spirits around you so when she kicks you(will probably take away half you life bulb if you had bone armor on) the bone spirits will back track and hit her. Just make sure that when she dragon flights in and hits you, you RUN like crazy because 1-2 more norm swings from her weapon and you will most likely die. Now from your spirits she is nearly dead, so after you have put a little bit of distance from you and her, and she is catching up again, put up a lot of walls in her path(about 3) and then cast spirits in that direction, and if you see her going around the walls, cast spirits where she should be around the wall in a second or two.
    .Trapsin- Not too difficult, just make sure you continually put up bone walls(because the traps are auto-targeting[lightning sentry is] and wake of fire will attack when the bone wall comes up[which you should never be near your bone walls] so it shouldn't hit you) and keep moving. This asn will try to stun lock you with mind blast and then while your stunned she will set her traps and then, with no bone walls around, you die. So keep moving in an unpredictably pattern and cast decrepify on her.
    . Hybridsin- treat this one like a trapsin, she will be trying to get you in stun lock from mind blast, cast a couple of weak traps(wont do much), and then get you in melee(will do a lot of damage), and keep you in stun lock, charging up her charge-up skills on you or your golem(probably you). So you need to keep you distense from her, so treat her like a trapsin though, because of mind blast.
    Barbarian
    Whirler- The most common barb you will see is the basic whirler. He just runs around using whirl wind until he hits you, in which case, you lose. He does a LOAD of damage, so if he catches you with one whirl you will most likely die. You will have an extremely hard time beating a experienced whirler, but sadly, there are hardly any. Most are just your average main stream who run and whirl till they catch you, with no other strategy or tactic, just chasing. For these basic main stream barbarians, just place bone spirits ahead of there whirl, because whirl wind goes in a straight line. Not to hard, just, cast spirits right where there whirlwing will end(usually where you were previously standing, they usually end a whirl a little bit behind where you were standing[you did move out of his whirl wind oath, right?] so cast bone spirit there). But for the experienced barb, try casting weaken on him and keep throwing up bone walls in front of him and then cast 1-2 bone spirits and then keep running. Good luck versus a good whirler.
    . Hybrid- pretty much the same as a hybridizon, will try to catch you with whirl, and then if you stop and throw up the bonewalls and spirits, they will quickly switch to throwing weapon and throw them at you(and will probably hit since you are standing there casting spirits). So the trick is to not stop. treat this build like the bowazon except don't use decrepify, use weaken(for his whirls).
    Druid
    . Fury Wolf- this is an extremely easy match-up. Just, when he runs at you, cast prison around him and bone spirit him to death. If he manages to get out of prison before your spirits kill him, then run back, decrepify him, prison him again, and then spirit him. Rinse and repeat.
    Necromancer
    Not much to say here. There aren’t many other decent PvP necromancers around(cause they aren’t just right click). Just watch closely at any flaws they make. Just try to keep casting up bonewalls to block spirits(because like the zons guided arrow, if your not click locked its auto targeted) and then shoot your own back at him. Whoever has faster walk/ run speed will probably win, because they can out run you around bone walls and get out their bone spirits when they run up right next to you.
    Paladin
    . Crusader- not to hard, just make sure you have decrepify on him so he charges slow and you can cast bone spirit where his charge will end(and since he is going so slow you can shoot out about 10+ spirits to hit him once his charge stops).
    . Zealot- Just keep putting walls in his path and then casting spirits(if you haven't noticed melee pallys aren’t to difficult)
    .FoH Paladin- uses conviction and FoH, usually a one hit kill when he hits you(but FoH is auto-target skill). Make sure you keep up golem and bone walls so the FoH will hopefully take those instead. Just use bone wall in front of him to try to keep him fro moving, and then cast spirits
    Sorceress
    . Orb Sorceress- probably the only PvP sorc you will come across is this sorc. She will teleport around and use orb. Don’t use spirit for this battle because of how slow it is and how fast she teleports. Use teeth because its like the amazons multi shot and spread over a wide area. and also, sorc usually have low life so your low damaging teeth can still kill them(and probably any other tele porter(enigma allows anyone to teleport), because it spreads so far you cant miss the person tele porting. Usually the only time a person will teleport is to get away(i mean other than a sorc), so if they are tele porting away then you should be winning and teeth should kill them. Only use teeth versus people who are teleport crazy though.
    . Hydra Sorceress- like FoH pally, hydras auto target so keep up your golem and the bone walls and just use multi shot if the sorceress is tele porting a lot, or spear if she is just mainly running and tele porting when spirits get near her.
    . Nova Sorceress- use decrepify(so she teleports) and SPEAR(not spirit). These sorceress have to be close to you to get nova in so its easy to know where they are coming from and cast SPEAR(not spirit) in their path rapidly.

8~Credits~
    The only thanks that I can give out to this guide is my friend on U.S. east named Darkwings

7. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

nope, sorry, no matter what i do i cant get it to be less jammed

8. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

About the guide then. I'm glad someone puts skills in bone prison these days :) I always do as I use the prison, and the charges from Marrowwalk are to expensive to repair (besides: I play by rules which don't allow Marrowwalk on necros).
    I don't agree on the "no dex" though. But I don't wanna start an argument about that as it's been up a hundred of times already :) But what I would like to see in the guide is why you don't put anything in dex. This is very helpful if someone chooses between two guides. It's easier to make up your mind if you choose between arguments and not only methods.

9. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Make the guide in html and put on some free server. Then post only the link. You can get space with the <br>-tag. I can help you with the html and mail you the result if you don't know how to do it.

10. Kn1ves

Kn1ves IncGamers Member

Bone PvP Necromancer

Table of Contents
    1~Abbreviations~
    2~Introduction~
    3~Stat Allocation~
    4~Skill Allocation~
    5~Equipment~
    6~Walkthrough~
    8~Credits~

1~Abbreviations~

mods- modifications
    barb- barbarian
    zon- amazon
    necro- necromancer
    asn- assassin
    sorc- sorceress
    pally- paladin
    slvl- skill level
    clvl- character level

2~Introduction~

3~Stat Allocation~
    Strength- 90(ninety)

Energy- 25(twenty-five)

4~Skill Allocation~
    Teeth- 20(twenty)

Bone Armor- 1(one)

Corpse Explosion- 1(one)

Bone Wall- 20(twenty)

Bone Spear- 20(twenty)

Bone Prison- 20(twenty)

Bone Spirit- 20(twenty)

Clay Golem- 1(one)

Golem Mastery- 1(one)

Blood Golem- 1(one)

Summon Resist- 1(one)

Amplify Damage- 1(one)

Weaken- 1(one)

Terror- 1(one)

Decrepify- 1(one)

5~Equipment~

6~Walkthrough~
    Levels 1-12

Levels 12-20

Levels 20-25

Levels 25-40

Levels 40-65

Levels 65+

Amazon

Assassin

Barbarian

Druid

Necromancer

Paladin

Sorceress

8~Credits~
    The only thanks that I can give out to this guide is my friend on U.S. east named Darkwings.

--------------------------------

Sorry, juss hadta do it

11. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Ah, there you have it :)

12. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

I'm going to stick with Soulless's PvP guide personally.

Though this guy took the time to come up with his, and had some good info in it...The other guide has more suggestions on equipment and tactics on more of the different builds.

But it was a good effort though on this guy's behalf, though I don't see why another PvP Bone guide saw warranted.

HoSv1

13. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

The spacing was like rolling in a pit of hot razor blades, but the guide was okay.

14. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

ya, ty for fixin my spaces. i kno, there another and probably better PvP bone Necro guide, but i like to come up with guides(kind strange?)of my own for the fun of it, and i figured i could throw in my 2 cents about the bone necro

15. Pallidum

Pallidum IncGamers Member

Good guide, but I feel some of the information is outdated. For example, you didn't include a section for wind druids, which imo is one of the hardest, and annoying, matchup for a necro. Also in the sorc section, there is nothing on fireball and blizz sorcs. Both are more common than orbers from my experience.

About the necro v necro section however, I think there is alot more to it than what you said. Over all, a decent guide nontheless, but soulless's is still the best one out there.

16. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

yes i agree, he missed alot of new classes

90 str? why? o_O