FT/ Mid rangeish stuff

mztan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: FT/ Mid rangeish stuff

I have an ist for your light skiller if that's alright w you.. lmk thanks. *supmang

DintheATX

Diabloii.Net Member

I have an ist for your light skiller if that's alright w you.. lmk thanks. *supmang

Do you have lesser runes? I need Lum's and Puls....Maybe 1 lum, 2 pul ? (Is that a fair down grade?) If thats cool ,send a mule or I'll be on later (4-5hrs from now)

Last edited:

mztan

Diabloii.Net Member

sure, lol. i'll be on much later tonight too when I get home. that's quite a downgrade though, I'll add more stuff when I find you. :)

squidcatchr

Diabloii.Net Member

Heya! I'll offer a pul for your ribcracker. Are you able to do mule trades? If you need to do an in-game trade, I'll be on tonight around midnight EST (possibly later, not sure what time I'll get home).

DintheATX

Diabloii.Net Member

Heya! I'll offer a pul for your ribcracker. Are you able to do mule trades? If you need to do an in-game trade, I'll be on tonight around midnight EST (possibly later, not sure what time I'll get home).
Pul seems a little low, but I am still new enough it is one of the best items I have found, so I'll take my OoooOOooohhh factor in to account and say....sure,why not, it's sitting in my bags.

We can mule or meet up, if you want to mule send me info (is that how it works ?=O..)