Fsm

boogyman19946

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Fsm

He touched the wrong places. I had to perform a suffocation act involving a piano string. That'll teach him not to touch my cookie jar. It's mine.

Noodle

Some only claim to have been touched. Several cases have been thrown out of court due to lack of evidence. A missing rug is purely circumstantial.

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

The Prophet of the Pastafarians has spoken! Let it be know henceforth forever: "A missing rug is purely circumstantial"

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Impossible. He would withdraw his presence from that mortal vessel.

EDIT:
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not pasta, but a deity who chooses to represent Himself as pasta. If you like Pasta, go ahead and eat some. He doesn't mind, because the Sharing of the Pasta is a form of worship. Especially the sharing part. Transubstantiation is not part of Pastafarian doctrine. That means when you eat Pasta, you aren't eating Him, but eating Pasta

Last edited:

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Our spaghetti
Who art in the colander
Hallowed be thy sauce
Thy serving come
Thy strands be wrung
On forks as they are on spoons
Give us this day our daily meatball
And forgive us our starchiness
As we forgive those who are starchy against us
And lead us not into Kraft parmessan
But deliver us from Chef Boy Ardee
For thine is the garlic
And the onion and the bay leaves
For ever and ever.
Ramen.

Mikachu

Diabloii.Net Member

But you still haven't told me, if I ate the FSM would I become the FSM? The meatballs look tasty!
>.>

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not pasta, but a deity who chooses to represent Himself as pasta. If you like Pasta, go ahead and eat some. He doesn't mind, because the Sharing of the Pasta is a form of worship. Especially the sharing part. Transubstantiation is not part of Pastafarian doctrine. That means when you eat Pasta, you aren't eating Him, but eating Pasta
Edit to an earlier post.

Mikachu

Diabloii.Net Member

But no, eating the pasta off of the monster, like, nibbling him! Yeah! This makes sense in my head...

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm a Deist but I'm also a master of the way of the CopyPastaFarian

and I like Beer and Strippers

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, hell would suck though. Warm Beer and STDs... no thanks. Cold and Clean for me.