frw for outrunning charge

discordian

Diabloii.Net Member
frw for outrunning charge

How many FRW would a zon need to outrun paladin with charge? I know desynch starts at 120 and up but i have no idea how many % FRW it needs to outrun a charger.

Sgraffite

Diabloii.Net Member
How many FRW would a zon need to outrun paladin with charge? I know desynch starts at 120 and up but i have no idea how many % FRW it needs to outrun a charger.
I think it would depend on if the paladin is charging with vigor aura or not, and possibly the level of the vigor aura.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
FRW suffers a serious diminishing returns, so virtually it is near impossible for zon to outrun a desynch charger. Most desynchers will ofc use Vigor.

Where did you get this "desynch starts at 120 and up"? Would be useful if there such was a solid breakpoint, but I doubt there is...

jsyou

Banned
best hope is to get a good tele bp and use puddles and hope charge screws up where they charge really slow.

i done it alot of times on a paladin not sure why it happends but when you sometimes charge and miss it just goes very slow for a second or two.

Gimmershred

Diabloii.Net Member
Wearing light armor/shield
0% frw --> 6,00 y/s
50%frw --> 7,50 y/s
100%frw --> 8,40 y/s
150%frw --> 9,00 y/s
200% frw --> 9,43 y/s

Skill frw.
0% --> 6y/s
10% -->6,40 y/s
20% --> 6,80 y/s
30% --> 7,20 y/s
40% --> 7,60 y/sv

Charge without vigor is 9yards/sec.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't bother. Putting on that much FR/W might even hinder your performance. Plus, since they'll be desynching, you won't know where they're coming from/ which way to run anyways IMO.