frosty weps

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
frosty weps

ok i have a frost zealot and i was wondering what weps r good for it and if the rune word famine would be a good switch wep agaisnt immunes, and if u could how much the weps cost ..thanks alot
bye bye

Armor_Biff

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm using "Voice of Reason" runeword. Dont know what to use for switch yet since I'm still in nightmare.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
a main issue should also be to stack up crushing blow. This means heavens light is an excellent weapon, with up to 3 sockets, +2skills and 33%cb. Its fast too.
Dealing with immunes is something i did by using azurewrath. That elemental damage is not to make fun of ;) Famine is of course more expensive, but its better :O

GoodGuy89

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are rich (or have rich friends ;)) then the runeword of choice is Doom. This is very expensive, so the Voice of Reason is much more reasonable for the poor.
And Famine is very good, definately a worthy switch.

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
o thanks

o crap not very rich or my friends (aka a bunch of assotricetd newbs) umm whats the usaul press of azuawrath or doom?? in general like just a basic price thanks ... i hav enever seen anyone using famine before so i was wondering why..maybe i didnt look hard enough
thanks bye bye
o what price did u get ur doom for?

GoodGuy89

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, I dont have Doom myself, but I sure as hell would like to :D.

Dunno about the prices though...I think Azurewrath is about an Um rune worth. Doom uses three high runes, as well as Um, so its not gonna come cheap.

EDIT: Perhaps the reason you dont see many Famines is that it uses Jah rune, key ingredient in the Enigma runeword.

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks

oooo ya'
they just dont dupe like they used to :D
lol just kidding
umm thanks well i guess i will have to saze my pgemsthanks

Myst_Lynx

Diabloii.Net Member
The answer is simple... Full grizwold set, socket the weapon with 3 bers and 1 mal, and fill the armor pieces with what you see fit. my frostzealot can take out 8 player baal in less than a minute. cheers