From the Community forum

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with Smeg.

Me and dondrei:

"Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dondrei and Module88 has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc."

Yeah. Wtf. :Kicks Dr. Love in the ovaries:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with Smeg.

Me and dondrei:

"Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dondrei and Module88 has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc."

Yeah. Wtf. :Kicks Dr. Love in the ovaries:

:laugh: Yeah, yeah, I was amused by it too. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have shared it.

@Isolde - that prove anything?

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
Isolde and Anakha 55 %
Isolde and Rafty 86%
Isolde and Aerojonesy 89%
AJ beat me out?! Looks like I'm a gonna have to take out the competition for this fair lady.

*grabs the shotgun off the mantle*

*cleans it while menacingly staring at Amra*

kobold

Banned
Mod, you never make me feel special any more.
You've lost that loving feeling... Maybe you just need to listen to him more.

That calculator gave me a whopping 27% chance to make it with my wife. I don't know how to respond to that. :undecided:

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Raft Boy and ZeppelinAngel 91%

Boy, I hope that leads to a throw down between Zeppy and Isolde. In mud, of course. :grin:

Lord Nyax

Banned
I was screwing around and found this (btw, it is heavily related to Diablo II, so those of you OTFers that refused to acknowledge that the "diabloii." is part of the URL for this site, look away):

Charsi & Akara: 1%. I wonder...