Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Frig me it's Friday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thyiad, May 2, 2008.

1. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Frig me it's Friday

Well I was surprised.

RL: Still sneezing. Yeah. That's so improving my already poor mood.

D2: I'd like to continue my Memphy runs if I could manage more than two without a sneezing fit.

@neumein :neener:

2. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

Re: Frig me it's Friday

friday hopefully the day I finish reassembling my bike after a complete tear down and repaint

RL: bike and keeping my 2 year old while mommy works all day
    D2: will be working on my pally (full gris Abbot)

3. scottee

scottee IncGamers Member

Well, I'm looking to be bedbound today- but I'm hoping to upgrade that to chairbound, so D2 can happen :cool: (Back problems FTL)

RL: said it all already

D2: my singer barb just hit 30, so I popped on his singing gears and took him out to act 4- /p8 was not a good idea. Gonna try to figure out how this guy is going to get business done until he can use the really cool gears later on.

4. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Day off, later today my inlaws are comming to take care of the kids, while we're going to get our new dog :flip:

D2: Maybe a little this morning, started to LK with my amazon, lousy payoff so far, but I keep trying for a while

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Dual Bloodletters FTW!:thumbsup:

RL: was my day off today. However one of my butchers had to go to Holland because his mom is crook. so here i am planning to come in for a few hours in the morning. turns out my clean up boy never showed up last night and nobody felt the need to tell me. so my first few hours were spent scrubbing. the next was tracking down why nobody told me. then there was yelling. yelling is good.
    Then it got really busy so i spent all day there. then tonights clean up boy also rang in sick. so i cleaned this afternoon too.
    and i have to work tommorrow. which sucks cos its meant to be my long weekend:hanky:
    d2: finally continue my hunt for an eth sup 1/07 GPA

6. Neck Romancer

Neck Romancer IncGamers Member

RL: Just finished Tafe for the week, a double lesson of Geographic Information System (Arc Catalog and Map). Went out to check for a video card afterwards so i can finally play Hellgate. Im looking for a Geforce 7800 GTX, no luck yet. I think theyre being phased out, so ill probably end up with a 8th model Geforce (if anyone knows a good cheap, currently easy to get vid card pm me)... Damn pixel shader support!

D2: Im finishing up my 10k runs for the elite runners thread, 700 runs to go.. will do 100-200 runs today. The results have been awesome!

7. colony

colony IncGamers Member

I finished my my Master's dissertation and handed it in today. After having to write 70 pages in a week it feels strange now the stress is fading away. I'll probably end up sitting in the pub all afternoon and most of the evening now. Might play some D2, but probably not.

8. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

GG colony, better not defile the moment with d2. Have one on me!

Haven't much to say for myself really, reading French for a change, for school. Quite nice really, but the alexandrines are hard to get in to at first. For the rest, enjoying the weather, it's bloody glorious over here, lol.

Not doing too much d2 today, been doing way too much past few days, it's so addicting... Maybe some MP later, still so glad I'm finally able to.

But for now the sun and racine, life is good.

9. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: AC I guess, or perhaps going to a friend, we'll see.

D2: nope

HHB

10. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

RL: The 3 day weekend starts in 30 minutes...

D2: More 2h Zealing. Hoping to complete NM tonight.

11. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

Got an exam next wednesday, so I should revise for that. Hopefully going to Tae Kwon Do senior training tonight for the first time as well - I've been able to go since december, but they're only every months, and there's been combinations of injuries and work since then.

D2: Probably, push the enchantress a bit further. I really want to get the Passion Phase Blade onto her, but I'll need to get to around the middle of Nightmare before that happens.

12. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

RL: Finished my genetics exam. Woo hoo! No more exams... but poor grades this year. =(

And one of my wisdom tooth is coming out. At first I thought it was just a sore from chewing gum nonstop, but it's a tooth... I think. :undecided: I'm hoping it comes out straight and my jaw is big enough to hold it so no surgery for me.

D2: Nap, HF rush.