Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friends come

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by littlegremlin, Oct 15, 2006.

1. littlegremlin

littlegremlin IncGamers Member

Friends come

First off let me introduce myself. My name's Skyler. I'm 17.I been playing DII since it first came out. I haven't been playing lately because most of my friends had quit and it was getting pretty boring playing solo. So as of right now i'm starting fresh with everything. New character and all. I like to play on Hc.

So With that said. I was wondering if any of you that play on US EAST LOD L would want to game sometime. Actually if I get enough people that like playing hc and would want to maybe even start up a clan. Nothing too big, unless it got that big, but just a little clan to help lvl in hc, rushing, xfer and what ever else and have fun without having to worry about being pked and what ever else goes along with that. If it gets that far we'll see what happens but as of right now just looking for some people that would want to start a new character with me and start all over.

If you are new to the game and want to play that's fine too or if you want to try out hc that'd be great. When I first played hc I didn't think I would survive but I got bored playing SC one day, tried it out and now I don't think I'll ever go back to playing SC. Maybe you'd like to try it out too. If so let me know.

As of any one recruiting for clans, no I'm not interested in joining. I'd rather be able to have a say or agree in how things start out and I'm sure most of you already have your rules and such. If you would like to help out in anyway that would be fine. I'd appreciate that but please don't go asking me to join your clans.

Think that's about all I have to say for now. So leave me a post, message, whisper, add, whatever it be let me know what's up.

Account name is littlegremlin

I look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully getting some games in.