Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SeDnA, Jun 3, 2005.

1. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Friday

2.09PM here now. Gonna continue questing with my fishymancer soon. Good luck to everyone. May mfers find tyreal's and may questers roll an easy map! :D

2. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Not much D2 playtime last night, but I did manage to take my Werewolf to the next WP in Act V. I am starting to notice the lack of AR with my current build strategy. No worries though, a couple of points in Dex and diamonds fixed my problem for now. I never remember AR being such a big deal in Norm or 1.09 before.

3. ChaoticTwitch

ChaoticTwitch IncGamers Member

Its almost friday here, bah ill just call it friday anyway. just started making a new necro. a weird version of the golemmaster. i dont care if a build is "viable" i only care about how fun he/she is to play. and i like to make builds that are not all uber and really easy to go through the game. anyway, just got him into the arcane sanctuary in normal. not as slow as i thought it would be. whell im off too see how duriel will treat him...

cheers, C.T.

4. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

So what are you going to do, max all golems and golem mastery? (I never played a golemmaster)

Last night I got FishyII to the Kurast Bazaar, and he picked up all of Khalim's collectible bodyparts, and found Lam Esen's tome. He is now level 29, with the merc still slightly behind at level 25. I finally gambled a life stealing pike for the merc, am probably going to try out some low level runewords.

5. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

as my last night's and this morning's hell mf runs with my fishy only granted me a widowmaker (worth mentioning) i decided to take Skinned even further and complete the game.
    im kinda shaky when i think of hell ancients, but i know my loyal army can prove them weak!
    :)
    so i cant wait to get back home from work and head on throught the ancient's way

6. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

Got my Trapper to level 55 in Act 2 NM earlier this evening.

She's slowly approaching 4k Lightning Sentry damage. Fun stuff.

7. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Played ALOT yesterday. Approx 8 hours with DX-Crawler struggling in Patch 1.07. We got to Act1 Hell from Act3 Normal. Today we just have to get to Act3 before we can start what we want to do :)

8. robdylan

robdylan IncGamers Member

Hardly played at all last night. Did a few pit runs (absolutely f-all as usual!) and took my Zealot for a spin around Act IV Hell on Players 2. Everything is fine, up until those bloody gloams! Why are those things so dangerous? Even with maxed Lightning resist, they chow my hp's down in no time flat.

Any ideas?

9. phatbrava

only one idea: thundergod's vigor

10. Sir Lanksalot

Sir Lanksalot IncGamers Member

Just completed my mid-year exams and i have a long weekend (HAPPY B'DAY QUEENIE have a :drink: on me) to look forward to so i have lots of time to play d2 and to get pissed :uhhuh:.
    Just finished my 200th Pindle run and don't have to much to show for it, got a few mid lvl runes, low lvl uniques and sets and 1 nice rare... oh well, theres always the next 200. Also started my staff wielding fire druid, only lvl 12 but its a start.

11. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

Got woken up untimely early today and decided to use those 2 extra hours to finish A3 hell with my LF zon.
    I managed that without too much trouble. The only problem was Brem S. PI/LI/HF aura is no fun, but managed it with a lot of potion feeding to the merc.
    The rest of the council and Meph were boring. Got 3 crappy rares from Meph and the map is not suitable for rerunning him :(

On to Act 4 now with fresh coffee :)

Moar

12. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I'm back from a two days business trip and played my new fishy a bit. He just killed normal Diablo at P8, but I had to TP out once to get more skellies, my first army got reduced to only 1 remaining ;) No problems so far and I hope to have another MF char soon.

13. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

Been doing 1 pit/1 wsk run "combos" with my fishy, but was fruitless. The best drop was a low end ribcracker (from Baal). Ah, well. Guess it is time to switch back to my luck-magnet sorceress.

14. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

or iirc Blackhorn's Face

15. robdylan

I already have Lightsabre on switch, which should absorb more than TG. Problem is, it just doesn't do enough damage (compared to Nord's, my main weapon). It is a pain having to go through the whole area (plain of desolation, or whatever) without being able to use my main weapon.

16. phatbrava

yeah, blackhorn's face too
    but i think sacrificing another belt in order to wear tgods is much better than sacrificing helms > blackhorn's
    especially with a zealot that can get much more use of a vamp gaze, shako, tal's, rockstopper ect.
    but that's only my opinion and playstyle

and if that doesnt work either...dunno...put on a GA maybe...

17. robdylan

Yeah - I use Gaze, which I would hate to swap for BF. Also quite attached to my String, though. Also, I don't have a TGods, so i guess I'll have to persist with Lightsabre.

Aren't those Gloams ridiculously overpowered, though? I mean, with maxed Lightning res in Hell, they still annihilate me. Shouldn't work that way, right?

18. phatbrava

well, GA would help in this case...what armor are you wearing right now?
    and if you accept donations, i think i have a spare tgods...
    with absorb from tgods and 90 max resists you shouldnt die

19. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

Well, I played my frenzybarb (Vargas) from normal Lower Kurast to the Frozen River yesterday. Tried to craft some caster amulets for him, but got only junk.
    Also did some hell meph runs with my blizzard sorcy (Zriya). Found a Homunculus and a Hand of Blessing Light (or somethig like that), and called it a day.

20. Darkflight

Darkflight IncGamers Member

Did a lot of Mephisto and Baal running with my MFSorc, and found two grailies.
    Kiras and one i dont remember....
    Trying to quest my IKBarb but cant get motivated to do it.
    It sucks :D