Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday ?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by agrégatif, Mar 19, 2004.

1. agrégatif

agrégatif IncGamers Member

Friday ?

Hope I'm not too early or too late...

Today, at least 5 hours of pindleruns non-stop yielded almost nothing: best items were Nat's boots and Tal's belt the rest was utter crap. How is that for a perf ?

2. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

Too late? Friday is young, you were right on time. I'm glad you posted the Daily, I've done it for the past few days and it was getting tiresome...

Well today I Mfed some more with my Fishy, and Baal was nice enough to drop me a nice one of these:

Halaberd's Reign
    Conqueror Crown
    Defense: 403
    Durability: 26 of 50
    (Barbarian Only)
    Required Strength: 174
    Required Level: 77
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 99
    Fingerprint: 0x74773cbd
    +152% Enhanced Defense
    Replenish Life +17
    +2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
    20% Faster Hit Recovery
    +1 to Battle Command (Barbarian Only)
    +1 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
    +1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)

I don't know if this is considered good or 1337 or what-not by you guys, but it's pretty darn good by my standards. :)

Also got my MA assassin to retrieve the staff and ammy in Act 2, she's incredibly fun to play, but i fear I'm not rich enough to get her the right items to make it through Hell...

Well that's about it for me, see you guys later.

-Pb

3. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Well it's really early here so I guess I'll get some sleep. Since today's friday I get to finally play some, only problem is deciding between ChronoTrigger or D2 or maybe something else :scratch: . Or a very odd choice I could dab in some RL for once :lol: .

4. Vranic

Vranic IncGamers Member

OMG!!! NO Wait....don't dab in real life! :scared:
    You don't know what is out there... I've been there once, only to never return :cheesy:

hehe, anyway: TGIF!!!!

I just started work, only 8 hours to go and back to D2....However, today sacred is coing out...maybe, just maybe i'll give it a shot

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

last work day of the weekend :clap: and i'm FINALLY saterday and sunday free from work, yeah baby

today is a day of work and forumposting, tommorrow on the other hand
    ALL day of playing :surprise:

have a good one today all

robin

6. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hey Robin, so now you can at last play some D2? :D

Today I will do some Rune Race runs, maybe kill Pindle few times and join hell WSK runs with my zon if someone hosts them later today. My zon is lvl 89 now, I hope I can level her to 92 soon, then the build is "done" and I will post some details to Lone_Wolf's sniperzon guide

Have fun!

:)

7. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

So I am currently working on a budget proposal for a student organization. It is due in roughly 8 hours, and I am just starting. On the good side, after tomorrow's quiz in my speech class, I'm going home for a week as spring break is next week! Although it means no D2 for a week, I get to lounge around, do nothing constructive, see my girl, and watch college basketball all day long. I love being a college student.

crg

8. strijdje

yeah, FINALLY :lol: but i have so many things to do, pat my zon, my fireclaw bear, my 2nd fishymancer, my trapsin, cause they are all in act2 hell :S

anywayz, mfing is needed to, ow and trading, and new chars and dueling and *head explodes*

i just dont know it anymore :hanky:

but i WILL have fun, 2night im going to do some groceries, so i dont have to leave the house for the weekend ^^

robin

9. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

My plan too :)

Have to figure out my project by the end of today as I depart from uni on Monday, thus I can't do anything about it thereafter (except work on it if I have an idea... hence the need for an idea first). Argh...

In the event that I get that sorted out I may play some D2 tonight too. My BFury assassin is rather impatient to get those last 23 levels :)

Have a good day and a good weekend!

10. strijdje

:D well have fun shade.. but its so stupid, the only really thing that i did the last few weeks that is diablo related is posting on these forums...

i think í'm posting 80-90 posts a day right now, pretty sick, so im kinda thrilled i can have a diablo marathon this weekend :clap:

robin

11. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

I am a little funny monkey who will repeat the things he has seen... :teeth:

I guess I will play "some" D2 this weekend :evil:

12. ScarredDefiance

ScarredDefiance IncGamers Member

If I find another Isenhart's Case :rant: I'm going to sell it. ::Swears!!::

But.. running Normal Pindleskin to find me some decent gear for my sorc so she can actually survive nightmare... I found.. an IK Helm! :clap:

I was so happy. ::Cheesy big ol' newb grin::

MFing is addicting.. and the levels are nice. :innocent: You would figure at level 54 I could survive.. but.. I have no decent gear hehe. The best resists I have for her are a double socketed bone shield with flawless diamonds hehe. Oooh the humanity. Here's hoping for some more goodies!

Add in a Twitchthroe :D

13. Snake

Snake IncGamers Member

Is't the helm Barb only? Not at home, so can't check.

14. Crazy Runner Guy

That it is.

crg

15. ScarredDefiance

ScarredDefiance IncGamers Member

Hehe yes. I can use it for my Barb.. when he gets high enough. :)

16. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

I found two low lvl items that I did not have for my self found grail last night.
    a buckler and a cap. I know there nothing much but oh well I didnt have them before.

17. Crazy Runner Guy

Hold on to those. Grailers often end up searching for TC 84/87 and TC 3 items to finish up thier grail. Btw, which cap as it? Sander's or Infernal?

crg

18. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

OK, I did something really stupid. I spent way too much time trying to get the Horadric staff from the Maggot Lair (Hell) with my Hammerdin--an insane amount of time. After that, I get the amulet--no problem. Then, stupid as I am, I start a LAN game so I can trade off some goods.

Now, while I'm in this LAN game, Act I *Normal*, I decide to go ahead and cube the staff and amulet, just for housekeeping, while I'm trading stuff. I get that done and go back to Act II Hell, and now my staff is all red!! (no naughty comments, please)

So, because I cubed the staff in a Normal game, even though the components were found in a Hell game, they are worthless to me.

That'll teach me.

Anyway, because I couldn't go into Tal's tomb and kill Duriel without the staff, I went back and grabbed the amulet from the Vipers. I wasn't about to go back into the Maggot Lair, so I headed into the Arcane sanctuary and leveled a bit.

I'm kinda glad all this happened, 'cause in my journeys I found:

Stormshield Monarch
    Trang-Oul's Scales Chaos Armor
    2-socket Luna (for Rhyme on my MF sorc)
    Rare Luna with 30% FBR and 20% CTB, resist all and poison reduction
    3 socket Superior Phase Blade
    Rare Battle Hammer with IAS, +Damage / char level, repair durability

19. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Infernal. but I dont trade so having it other then for my self found grail that I just recently started wont be useful but I will hold on to it.

20. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

Little bit of D2 yesterday, Katana managed to get two Amns from the Countess which I need badly, and Goldwrap and Boneflesh, which promptly ended up on the Merc. Finally some leech on him! :thumbsup:

Goldwrap I'm not using yet, I need the extra 100 defense that three pieces of Sigon's are giving me. But I will soon need better armor for myself as well, "Stealth" platemail is not going to cut it much longer. :creep:

Also got to the 3rd Act-3 waypoint and almost lvl. 53. Never thought she would make it that far! Maybe Travincal this evening, I should have about two hours of playing time, if RL permits. :teeth: