Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday - Weeks not quite done yet

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Apr 29, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Friday - Weeks not quite done yet

Well not in the US yet anyway...

My son woke up at 1:30 am in pain from some medicine he got at a doctors visit last night. I think he'll be ok. In the meantime, I'm exhausted. The evening can't come quick enough so I can get some sleep.

Yesterday I played my young Druid and got him to level 18. I didn't even bother putting the point in Twister yet, but I will. He's at the Inner Cloiser ready to take on his first Boss.

By the way, does anyone have some good ideas for a low level Windy Druid weapon. Also, what weapon class can spawn with + to Druid skills? He my first Druid ever and I'm really not sure how to equip him.

edit: sp (as usual)

2. HolyPade

HolyPade IncGamers Member

My girlfriend returned her Final Thesis yesterday and I have now access to the net again. :D So, I'm hoping for some MP action during the weekend, have been playing on my laptop alone for a month or so.

Tyrael, lvl 79 Avenger is now in A3 Hell, cruising nicely with 2k-3.7k damage. He's so cheesy! :lol:

Have a good weekend, all!

3. SirMurdalot

SirMurdalot IncGamers Member

Labourday almost here

TenYearsGone: I don't have any tips for druid, never played one for myself..

HolyPade: Congrats, for both :clap:

Im thinking of drinking some wine, with and without sparkles and if i have time,
    I think im going to play some of my brandnew FISHYMANCER :D

All i know that in saturday i don't play, because im going to park with friends and eat, drink and play good old finnish game called "mölkky" (if weather is suitable). It's a game where you put wooden "sticks" to ground and then
    throw one stick against them. You get more points on either, how many you get down OR if you get one, the number printed to it gives you the points (1-12).

It looks quite stupid, but thenagain, petanque doesn't look that smart either :D

And everything is fine if you're boozed a bit.

Have a nice weekend, im getting thirsty here!

4. DaviddeJong

DaviddeJong IncGamers Member

Mölkky

Seriously; what a great name for a game!!!! You couldn't even make up such a name......I bet Finnish is a fun language to hear for people who don't know it themselves.

I can't wait for the weekend myself; only 2 more hours at the office......

It our Queen's Birthday tomorrow; so the entire country is out and about; drinking and party-ing in the sun and stuff.

David.

5. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

I graduated at university yesterday and am a master of pharmacy now. I was out and celebrating from 10 am to 5 am and was master of drinking after all *hehehe*

I will play a bit d2 tonight and must do some preparations for moving...

have a nice friday
    isi

6. HolyPade

How about the game called "Kyykkä", then? Does it sound as funny as "Mölkky"?

:p

Can't wait to get some monster bashing done! Mephisto be aware, Tyrael is coming for you during this weekend...

EDIT: Isengart: Congrats!! Must be a great feeling? :thumbsup:

7. DaviddeJong

The more Y's the merrier

Those Fins (is it Fins?) and their Y's; Yeah Kyykkä is great too.....

There are soccerplayers called Hyypia, Väyrynen and Haarala.

Such a strange language; not that Dutch sounds normal to foreigners....

But are you just making that one up or is it really another local stick-sport or something!?!?

David.

8. isengart

thanks! ask me again tomorrow please. my feeling today is ruled by a weak stomach and a severe headache *ggggg*

9. seige

seige IncGamers Member

*big hugs* Isi. I can see a Pharmasist prescribing a tonic for Saturday :p Well done.
    I really haven't been on of late .... rl being hetic but have had the opportunity of playing my naked sorc. Hopefully she will give Baal a beating in normal very very soon :)
    Have a great Friday everyone. Well better than me, my footy team just lost. :(

- Jas :howdy:

10. HolyPade

Nope, we're not making it up, try google, you'll find some funny pictures on both Mölkky and Kyykkä quite easily, some with description on the game and rules too. There are some other funny games (and names) but I can't seem to remeber at the moment. Other Finns, help? :lol:

And yes, Dutch is very funny language too.

Isengart: Have one on me at the EMB, that should fix you. :drink:

11. ndt

ndt IncGamers Member

Ha, Finish invasion in the daily :lol:

Well, I spent my last 5 days in Finland (in Kuopio exactly) before going back to Germany. Fortunately I can experience famous Finish Vappu (Mayday) here. The bottles are ready but the weather should improve bit...

This is my last big event here as my studies abroad are over now. Feeling kind of sad as I had such a great time. Especially since I met a wonderful Austrian girl here which I won't see anymore for at least half a year :( Just when we got a bit closer to each other...

But anyway, that's life.

D2: Stuck with my blizz sorc at normal duriel :D
    I chose a combat merc for normal difficulty just for the heck of it and he keeps getting killed over and over again... I will level him to 25 to give im The Battlebranch, hope that will help.

12. DaviddeJong

Skittles

That Kyykkä (They seem to call it skittles in English) looks like fun; throwing a log onto a bunch of wooden cylinders!

(I'm not even kidding; I love those sort of games. In Holland we have "Klootschieten", great fun.)

You guys must have the ä's en ö's on your keyboards in Finland. It's a hassle getting them on your screen with my standard-keys!

Have a great weekend.

David.

13. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Of course we have ä & ö in our keybords :)

Mölkky is lots of fun by the way (at least when drunk :D)

My 4 month long summer holiday just starter, I will be working the first 2 months of it though. Tired but happy, the last 2 weeks have been hellish

In D2 I have been questing a berserker barb, right now he is lvl 81. I'll try to get him to lvl 84 in p5 Pits so I can equip him with the rest of the planned gear and then continue further

14. isengart

thanks jas! I know I could have taken some medicine but well sometimes you have to suffer. *ggg*