Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday- Time for another Server Change

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, May 6, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Friday- Time for another Server Change

Its seems kinda quiet here, but I think the 'server' change is to blame. DII.net much have a ton of servers after all these changes.

For the first time in a while, I did a Cow run. Eventually I'll want the Cow set. I didn't find anything of note. I also did some Baal runs.

I'll be away for the next week spending a few days in the London office where I work and then I go to Portugal to play golf. I hope someone will start up the daily in my absence.

2. Lucky_Seven

Lucky_Seven IncGamers Member

Welcome to Portugal :D

3. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Got my Hybridzon to Matriarch status todayu :) Going to do alot of cows nows to reach lvl99. No idea how long it will take.

4. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

I got to level 52 with magi_barb. finally getting use to fireball as a main skill, I seem to have issues getting my aim down with ranged attacks, I also have learned that find potion and Battle Orders are extremely important with this build.

Who would have thought that a magi_barb would have mana problems. :lol:

I will be out of town this weekend in fact for the next couple of weekends, I really want to get into an MP game with magi_barb but it seems I don't have the time. Oh well such is real life.

5. jgreg7

jgreg7 IncGamers Member

*Gasp!* The forums are back, I can stop holding my breath now!
    I was getting desparate for an update on the "Rare Pleasure" tournament.
    This weekend I hope to take my nearly naked HC werebear to meet Meph...

@TenYearsGone: I didn't realize the Cow King set only dropped in the cow level. Makes sense, I guess, and explains why I've never collected them. It's amazing the forum can still teach me new stuff after so many years!

6. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

I'd offer to start the daily but where I live, by the time it's Sat, it's closer to Sun. for everybody else. I am glad I found the forums, but worried that they may start moving everything again and eat posts. I'm also annoyed that my blue is still missing and the 'tars turned into patchwork quilts again. *sigh*

7. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Why thank you.

I'll be flying into Faro on Thursday. We'll be doing 2 rounds of golf on Thursday and 2 rounds Friday with plenty of drinks in between (there will be 20 of us). I fly home (to the States) early Sunday. As for Lisbon, I'll unfortunately only see your fair city from the airport on my way home.

I looking forward to a wonderful time!