Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday ThreaD

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Black_KING, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

Friday ThreaD

Playing the Lock ON and the generals in multi are great feeling, I forgot for Diablo. Nothing big hapend last night.

2. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Moved my Fishymancer into Act 2 of Nightmare tonight, finding an unholy number of Set items in the sewers as I ran for Atma's Vengence, I think I picked up 2 Cathan's Rule's, Isenhart's Horns, Deaths Sword and Angelic Ring all in the area around Radament.

Is it just me, or does Experience come rather slow in Nightmare? I started at level 55 and have only gone up to 56 since the start of the game.

I also decided to turn my Swordbarb into a Concentration barb, since that seems more effective

3. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

stuck @ work and browsing the internet for a new computer :lol:
    ow and yesterday had some bbal training, only a few inches more and i can dunk :teeth:

have fun today

robin

4. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

got my 1.09 Nova sorcy to 82 doing solo cow runs.

5. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

If you're not using 1.10, yes. Exp gain seemed somewhat broken. Otherwise, check the strategy compendium, look under miscellaneous guides, then pick the levelling one and it'll tell you what sort of experience you're getting.

Today was a particularly non-D2 filled day. a Monarch dropped from a random viper in the Claw Viper Temple, and I got some nice things from running Hell Meph, so it made it a worthwhile short day. :) Unfortuntely, though, I accidentally nuked a mule with a Skiller Charm, +3 Summon amulet, Kuko, Witchwild, Nat's boots, SoVipermagi, and Duriel's Shell that I planned to give away to a nice new dude. :grrr:

I've got to be up in 5 hours to give some interviews to some applicants tomorrow, so time to go to bed. :) Goodnight, all.

6. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

I don't know if I will play d2 today, I need some kind of break to MFing. Maybe I will play in some MP games if someone will host hell games.

I think I will continue making a new map for Counter-Strike

:)

7. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Played only a tiny bit yesterday, moved my LFzon 1 waypoint up, finishing the countess while i went there. A bit of progress for the three way dance tournament at least.

Gouda

8. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

Not much here either. Incredibly tired and it's only 11.15 PM :scratch:
    Hopefully about to have some HC MP *fingers crossed* for an hour or so then I'll hit the sack (in the non-self gratifying way, if you know what I mean :bow: :D)

Sam

9. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Didn't get much D2 last night, as I had fencing class (which rocked, by the way).

I got Nadia to clvl 45, cruising through NM act I with no problems whatsoever on players 8. Ya gotta love FO, it's just a beautiful skill. The poor lil' baddies just don't see it coming. I equipped her with my ethereal Occy, a peasant crown, and a nice Vipermaji, along with Frostburns and a Nightsmoke. Both life and mana are sitting on 350 right now, which isn't TOO bad. However, I haven't been pumping Dex like I should, and it's extremely low. I think my chance to block right now is like 23%. I gotta pump that by the time I equip the Stormshield.

Not much else to report. Peace.

~K_P

10. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

well, I'm not new, just been on hiatus for ~3 months.

anyway, I got a hammerdin TightyWhity who has recently become levl 30 - and he is starting to rock. I'm using spectral shard, wall of the eyeless, skin of viper, tarnhelm, and magefist. He is awesome - just wondering how to get up to 125fcr. anyway, he is fun.

I also have a new poisionmancer Anthrax (yeah, it's original, I know). He is going to be mostly poision dagger and p-nova, maybe with some skellies later on. He hasn't quite beat act1normal yet, but he is slowly getting there. I love stabbing stuff for 1 hit kills.

11. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

Well i just started running hell with my lvl 68 meterord sorc, talk about having to readjust using meteror and fire ball because of the cold imumities, that has been difficult for me so far, but i did get a notiable drop even though i am only in avct 1, an ethereal [font=arial,helvetica][size=-1]The Minotaur [/size][/font]Ancient Axe, 2 handed damage is from 173-338, i know its not elite, but hell that is some good damage for an Exceptional axe, now the only other thing is that i'll proabbly never use it considering that i can't give it to a merc.

12. Moog_playa

Moog_playa IncGamers Member

Kung_Poo....amen about FO...my meteorb sorc hit lvl 60 last night, and it's funny too, cause I named her after my wife, who HATES video games. So she plays now, even when she's not playing. And I tell her stuff like "congrats...you gained two levels last night". :)

One more level until Harlequin Crest, but I need an Occy or Eschuta's or something, eventually for magic finding...not sure what route to take.

13. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

@Moog_playa: If you need an Eschutas, shoot me a PM and I'll send it over. Occy is good at times, but the teleport can really be annoying. If anything, it conditions you to stay away from any physical combat...and archers. Teleporting on an archer hit sucks. If you plan on running Meph, I'd say to go with the Eschutas--you can be teleported by meph's lightning right next to an evil spirit and it'll kill you. Trust me. :grrr: :p

14. Moog_playa

Moog_playa IncGamers Member

Where do you teleport to, if that happens? What governs the location you go to?

15. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Its 100% random. Personally, I love occy regardless of its tele mod. MF, res, +3 all, fast cast, Mmmmm....

crg