Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday thread, almost weekend !!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Apr 2, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Friday thread, almost weekend !!

Yup, its friday again, only a couple of hours before weekend :clap:

anywayz, im feeling lotz better today and i wentto work, so no d2 for me though,
    yesterday lvled my new patriach mortimer towards lvl **, and he is doing really good, whirls and twists through everything... best find was a ethereal shaftshop from baal so, pretty good day pour moi :lol:

well, im back to work, have a good one all today :thumbsup:

robin

2. Warlock099

Warlock099 IncGamers Member

Yeah, friday at last... gotta love the weekends :)

Have done a bit of MF'ing this morning. no luck from the ancient tunnels, havent even seen a regular TC87 drop yet :scratch:

but anyway, got Monarch and Tiara on the same run from Mephisto, dunno if the Tiara is rare drop from him but it has some nice resists which will help my sorc through act 4 later :)

also my first own stormshield in SP :)

Kira's Guardian
    Tiara
    Defense: 141
    Durability: 18 of 25
    Required Level: 77
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 87
    Fingerprint: 0x71c4f9d0
    +91 Defense
    All Resistances +55
    20% Faster Hit Recovery
    Cannot Be Frozen

3. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

Im selfclaimed the stupidest bastard alive.

Buying a AGP8x videocard for my AGP4x Motherboard isent a chessmove!
    Now i have to do everything with the watercooling etc again!! :rant:

And the sad thing is, on 7.April, The Gathering kicks of. Have to fix it before that!

*troutbombs myself over and over*

4. Vranic

Vranic IncGamers Member

Well no D2 for this weekend :(

But I do have a nice little party to celebrate the first birthday of my son (a future D3 addict, hehe) and after that a sensible soccer marathon (remember that one??)

well happy weekend everybody! :drink:

5. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

Well... I have my tennis finals tomorrow...

So wish me luck people. I have no playing this weekend that i know of, so i will keep you informed.

6. chiam_ace

chiam_ace IncGamers Member

I'm going to get my stupid Hammerdin as far as I can in Act 5 hell tonight.... Still have school on Saturdays though, sigh...

7. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Well I levelled up Tempest my Meteorb Sorc to level 83.

Since receiving her merc's Reaper's Toll she has been able to loaf around The Pit on player 4-6 quite easily.

She was able to come across String of Ears, Balrog Skin and 2 x Hydra Bow.

Question: Can monsters in lvl 85 areas actually drop a Windforce???

8. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

Gratz on your son's birthday, that he may find many 1337 ITAMZ in the future :D

I think not much diablo for me this weekend. Only today i'll have the chance to play a lot so i'm going on with emptying mephi treasury i think.
    Besides that the rest of the weekend will be taking a few drinks (well a many actually) with some friends i haven't seen in quite a while because they are at univeristy quite a distance away (if there is such a thing as far away possible within the birders of holland :lol: )

9. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

This morning I took my exam Introduction to Finite Element Methods and I actually think I passed it...that'd be another one down, counting down towards my B.Sc. Aerospace Engineering.
    The rest of the day and the weekend will be dedicated to doing absolutely nothing productive whatsoever. I'm gonna play D2 and check the Sacred forum to see how bug-free it is and if that looks good I'll buy it tomorrow.

10. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Normal monsters in lvl 85 area can drop everything except 3 items (Tyrael's Might, Azurewrath, Arachind Mesh). Arachnid and Azurewrath are both Meph droppable. Champ/unique monsters in lvl 85 area can drop all items and runes

My plan is to be lazy today :D I will try to play my barb to hell act 5 today and spend rest of the day playing Counter-Strike. My brother made a map for CS some time ago and I will do some testing, maybe even start doing new map myself :drool:

11. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Ahhh, thanks for that.

12. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Top of the morning, folks!

As I'm sure many of you know by now, I Pat'd Darken Rahl last night, so I'm doing pretty good. I took him to the Pit afterwards to celebrate, and after getting nice and drunk, he brawled with the archers and skeletons that dwell down there. Luckily for me, they were feeling generous. In just two runs or so, they dropped me a Loricated Mail, and a pair of Gore Riders, neither of which I've ever had before. w00t!!

Tonight I have to do some house cleaning and get the place ready for a dinner party I'm hosting tomorrow with my fiance.

Peace.

~K_P

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

well, i have the next 2 weeks off from school thanks to easter, so life is getting ebtter, andD2 weill be mre frequently used hopefully, along with the beer. :D

14. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I got a little tired of questing and MF'ing in Hell (it can be kinda stressful sometimes), so I decided to go back and work on a low-level character.

I quested with a Bone necro I'm working on. He's level 26 now getting ready to enter the palace. I think I'll level a bit in the Arcane Sanctuary tonight--that place is ripe for a Bone Spear necro. :)

He's wearing Tancred's set, which is actually pretty worthless for all it's attribute and level requirements. That Military Pick really stinks....

I'm gonna drop a Skin of the Vipermagi, Peasan't Crown, Ward Ancient Shield and either a Gravespine or a Suicide Branch on him around level 30. Then the fun should begin....

Also worked on my drawing some more. It's coming along really well. I'll most likely finish it this weekend, then scan it and color it early next week.

15. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

*RANT*

Well, life has been kicking me in the nuts lately. Here is the quick rundown:

Go on vacation to Florida with my wife (im a Minnesotan) vacation is cool :) - not good on the bank acount (but that is usual)
    on the ride home I get stopped by Wisconsins Finest and now im $181 poorer. We arrive home, and the power steering on the other car dies THE NEXT DAY!: $535

Car fixed - yeay! 2 days later it starts overheating. Now it is back in the shop awaiting an estimate. I'm betting at least $100 - but we'll see.

now throw all of this on a schedule that includes a crappy job, and 3 nights of schooling a week, involvment in a Church Play (memorizing lines etc.) and you have a recipe for some headaches. I leave home at 7:30 and dont get home until 9:00 most days. Thank God for weekends!
    *end RANT*

on the D2 front - well, not much happening. I hope there are some good MP games out there this weekend - I have a Cleric that has trouble leveling himself :)

have a great friday!! :buddies:

16. Siegfried

Siegfried IncGamers Member

I got 2 weeks off school for easter. Tonight I'm goin to school Easter dance.
    Tomorrow lots of D2

17. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

This just recently happened to my newly bought Explorer... I brought it in to a dealership and it turned out my thermostat needed to be replaced (nothing major and could be done in half a day). The cost of the new thermostat was pennies... the cost of labor was rediculous. My car was on their for a couple of hours and the bill came to $180.

18. Muffassa

thanks for the encouragement sincere.

Just got a call from my wife who is handeling the car thing (she is awesome!). this is what the mechanics said:

the car is leaking coolant - but they don't know whre it is going. They think it may be going Into the Engine. However, they don't have the tool to test that (something to do with testing the exhaust). In any case, it could be the head gasket that is going bad (which seems strange to me - coolant in the engine?)

In any case, that sort of repair is upwards of $800 - so we may end up scrapping this car (it was a great car) and eating our losses and buying some other junker.

In any case, sorry for Hijacking the thread, but I'll keep you guys posted :(

19. spiral55

spiral55 IncGamers Member

Still hurting quite a bit from the car accident I posted about in the non-Robin Thursday thread. The knees aren't so bad now, but my head... ow.

Still playing D2 to take my mind off things. Since my fanatic zealot drew the ultimate Countess running map (WP right next to the tower), I decided to go hunting for some runes. I've only done two runs so far, because I full-clear the tower each time and thus it takes a little while, getting an Io and an Eld. More importantly, on the second run, she also dropped bramble mitts. Nice to finally have a second pair of them, meaning slightly less switching gear around between my bazillion characters.

Finally started my WW spear barb last night. Got him up to level 19, I think. I can't wait until he's ready for his yari. I'm expecting the levels between 30 and 37 to really suck, though, when WW is really weak with anything other than a pike or lance (and all of my pikes and lances are slooooow). I might just let him keep using concentrate until he's ready for the Hone Sundan. Then he's going to go nuts. :)

Have a great day everyone.

20. Muffassa