Friday thread, almost weekend !!

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Friday thread, almost weekend !!

well, the weeks are going so fast nowadays, dont they?

Well, me being in the Netherlands i'm not used too see alot of snow, so you can imagine my reaction this morning @ 6.30... i stood up for work and when i opened the door to my car I was suddenly up to my knees in the snow... i was like WTF? h><><R? But no, it had really snowed here, there was approx 25-30 centimeter of pure white snow.... damn, that was a stupid sight :uhhuh:

anywayz, here i'm 1 hour too late for work cause of the traffic jam during the snow but hey, it was fun all that glidin' and slidin' :teeth:

well that was my day, i'm going to work now i think, but first COFEE for EVERYONE :lol:

robin

XaviarGangrel

Diabloii.Net Member
Coffee.. is GOOD....

Snow is BAD....

Being in Southern England, I dont see much snow either, but there it is, outside, nasty cold wet snow.. not as thick as all that, but still nasty. More forecast for later too :(

As for D2, I managed to load my Fishymancer up with 400+ MF, and am starting to run Nightmare Council, Meph and Baal... think I need to trade some of that MF gear with +Skills stuff since its takin too long to kill stuff. :scratch:

Ah well, once I've done a couple of days worth of runs I'll see what I can giveaway, at last. :thumbsup:

Have a good one everyone.

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Gee strijdje where in Holland u live? i didn't see more that a cm snow here whn i woke up Glad i don't live near your place cause indeed i also hate that white wet nasty stuff ...

As for dia for me... think i'll take a look wheter i have the same luck as yesterday Although of course i won't have it :D

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Vlissingne :lol: thats in Walcheren, Zeeland... But on the news they already said that in Zeeland is was the worst so.. me likes snow :lol:

edit: how and for the rest off you, slatibartfast and I used to be in the same clan when i played on bnet :lol: what are the odds u run into an old clan member from Holland on the SPF :scratch:

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Small chance :) nice coincidence i think

But i live in Apeldoorn and there's absolutely no snow here anymore.. and thats very fine for me :D not that i need to go out of the door today but still.. :p

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
MFO will start today!

I will do some crazy amounts of Pit runs this weekend, wish me luck

And of course good luck to all other competitors too, this will be loads of fun :thumbsup:

And when I don't have motivation for Pit I will continue my bowazon, I want her to high levels quickly too

Have a nice Friday everyone :)

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
hum must fix some stuff today mainly pay the freaking rent. and then pick up a box from the post office.

i will also write a nice little summary on my study work then after all that i need to do the laundery.

ohh and yes i will play in the olympics too:thumbsup:

thats the fun part of today

Razaki

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm in the western part of North Carolina, and we got about 8 inches of snow. I feel sorry for Charlotte and Raleigh. They got 18 inches. But for Diablo, probably gonna do some Baal runs and level my sorceress up.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
I use to live in central Pennslyvania where it started snowing in October and stopped in May. I wont have much time for D2X this weekend. Oh well I guess I will have to make do.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Snow - very pretty to look at but very cold.

Haven't played D2 in a while now due to work, worrying about work, and NWN. I may try to find some time for playing this weekend though.

Have a good day everyone! :)

Kung Poo

Diabloii.Net Member
Snow? What is this... snow.. that you speak of?? I live in Florida, so never actually been in any myself. From your reactions, I guess I should count myself lucky.

In D2, I played a bit after fencing last night. Took Nadia to the Crystalline Passage, where she got her waypoint. I went and tried to level her there, which wasn't too bad, but then I went to the Frozen River. Players 8 wasn't a good idea all of a sudden. With my occy and its stupid 25% chance for teleport, I was zipping all over the place. Several times, a HUGE group of monsters would shoot crap at me, and as I was running AWAY from them, I got hit and teleported right into the middle of them. Not a good thing. I had to hit ESC just as my life sunk. Luckily, I made it with a whopping 24 life left. Perhaps I'll try this again after work today.

Group of harpies: Shoot her, ladies! Show her what real women can do!

Nadia: Neener neener!! Can't catch me!! *dodges a gaggle of projectiles as she runs away* Ha, you couldn't hit the broad side of a--

*thwack*
*teleport*

Nadia: *surrounded by harpies* ....Uhh...

Harpies: Well, hello there. Decided to join us after all, eh?

Nadia: ... You chipped a nail.

Harpy 1: Oh my god! No way!! Where!? Oh, the pain!!
Harpy 13: Like, are you ok?
Harpy 22: Where does it hurt?
Harpy 6: The humanity!!
Harpy 15: Hey, where'd that sorceress run off to?

*all harpies look up and see Nadia tiptoeing away*

Nadia: ...Oops.

*blood stars -a- plenty*

~K_P

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Kung Poo said:
Nadia: Neener neener!! Can't catch me!! *dodges a gaggle of projectiles as she runs away* Ha, you couldn't hit the broad side of a--

*thwack*
*teleport*

Nadia: *surrounded by harpies* ....Uhh...

Harpies: Well, hello there. Decided to join us after all, eh?

Nadia: ... You chipped a nail.

Harpy 1: Oh my god! No way!! Where!? Oh, the pain!!
Harpy 13: Like, are you ok?
Harpy 22: Where does it hurt?
Harpy 6: The humanity!!
Harpy 15: Hey, where'd that sorceress run off to?

*all harpies look up and see Nadia tiptoeing away*

Nadia: ...Oops.

*blood stars -a- plenty*
Dude how DO you come up with these stories :teeth: man you always seem to crack me up :thumbsup:

Kung Poo

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps one of these days, l_w. I haven't even finished Darken Rahl's yet, and that's due to my extreme lack of time, thanks to this stupid comic thing I'm doing. Once that's done, I should have more time.

Speaking of which, I shouldn't even be in this forum right now... I should be drawing and inking. Curse the fates!! A plague on their houses!! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits!!

... Ehem... Bye.

~K_P

Nilie

Diabloii.Net Member
Made a few NM Meph runs with my Fishymancer but no good drops so worked on my sorc Angelique. Going to hit Meph again today in hopes of a decent drop. Have a great day guys!

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Slartibartfast said:
But i live in Apeldoorn and there's absolutely no snow here anymore.. and thats very fine for me :D not that i need to go out of the door today but still.. :p
What a coincedence, I live there too...

I'm still lvling and questing with my brand new Hammerdin. Hammlet needs one more lvl 'till he can use Spectral Shard and kick *** with 80% faster cast rate.

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
No big deal. Prise the avenger advances, after leaving 3 corpses in NM cold plains - don't know exactly what ripped him, but it seemed 2 boss+minions with might aura and spectral hit (spectral goes to the minions too, I did not know that). Then, level 45 and finally the Guardian Angel + HoZ happy set. Now I must get tons of resists from I dont know where.

My Necro still have fun on the pit, and a pair of Marrowalks dropped for my delight.

And, it is finally Friday, today the booze shall know my wrath!

addicted2macs

Diabloii.Net Member
Last night, I mostly worked on the necro pic for Dave in the Basement. It's coming along nicely--I think the necro is starting to scare me. Very intense.

I did squeeze in some DII--I took my avenger to lvl 84 finally. Man, at players1, the XP is slow coming. So, I went through the glacial trail again, hopped up onto the Frigid Plateau of Frosty Arreat Highlands (or whatever it's called) and struggled all the way to the WP.

Let me just say that I despise the harpies. My intense burning hatred for the harpies and their naughty, naughty blood star is rivaled only by my fierce loathing of Oblivion Knights and Iron Maiden. My resists are 93/93/93/90 but I just found out yesterday that the blood star is physical damage. I'm only wearing a String of Ears for damage reduction, so it hurt. A lot.

Tonight, I'll hit the Ancients Way and see if I can live to the WP. Baby steps. Baby steps. Baby steps....

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Last day of the week! Ah feels good. With a 1 week break after it. Yeehaw! :clap: Nothing more to had!

Fafner

Diabloii.Net Member
Took a break from thesis. Played Morgaine the Vega-sorc. Kicked *** took names. Names were 2xshako, Fal rune, 48% War Travs, and 3xArioc's +4 skills (what the heck should I do with these???). She's heading up the hill to see some Ancients about a Keep. The Merc now has a shaftstop and Guillaume's Face and his little upgraded Woestave is still kicking major rear. What a great weapon for those of us with no Reaper's Toll or that other one. No snow, but it is cold in Texas, like 50 degrees.