Friday the 13th, BM Trigger release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noomeulb

Banned
Friday the 13th, BM Trigger release

Yes, I am very proud to announce the release of bm triggers to members.

What Does bm triggers do?

Ghosts.

Why?????!!!!!1 why me???????!!!!

Because you're in my way.

annr

Diabloii.Net Member
even in 1.09 i was never killed in a public game by any crazy trigger bs and i play a lot of public.

you guys are such drama queens

can't we just have a drama free VIDEO game i mean seriously

go away girls

if you're going to cheat to kill then do it but please stfu

äger

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember a lvl98 barb going down in cow to a char named kpptamI... something. Couldnt help but feel for him. :howdy:

Anger issues to vent? Pfft. Yes indeed I would agree I am angry. In fact I got in a fight with a 17 year old on Monday. But why would we trigger because we have anger issues? It's more just a great form of entertainment.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
ZappaBuysD2Items said:
Anger issues to vent? Pfft. Yes indeed I would agree I am angry. In fact I got in a fight with a 17 year old on Monday. But why would we trigger because we have anger issues? It's more just a great form of entertainment and it's healthier to kill people in a game then in real life.
Thing is,you probably have nothing to get angry about.Rich kids whining about life probably.In any case it's pathetic.Reliance on cheats just makes you weak.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
"In fact I got in a fight with a 17 year old on Monday."

Hihi, this caught me... You do realize that sentense miss something, right? That's really cool and "angry" of you if you are 15- (which you more or less proved) and not tthat cool nor angry if you are a 28 yr Karate instructor.

Ohh... You forgot to tell us :lol: :lol:

Prime example of self-centeredness in absurdum :idea:

Carnage-DVS said:
OMFG THE KIDDIES RULE THE REALM RUN FOR YOUR [email protected] INEPT RETARDS HAVE SCRIPTS IN THEIR HANDS AND UNRESOLVED ANGER ISSUES TO VENT!

Freaks.
Let's see.. Socially I'm doing very well. And sorry but I don't seem to vent any Anger Issues while playing D2 I get all my anger out on the mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.