Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday - TGI

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, May 27, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Friday - TGI

Ahhhh A three day weekend. Gotta love it. For those of us in the US and UK we get Monday off from work. It'll be great. Friends coming over tomorrow and its BBQ & Beer time!

No D2 yesterday. I was out after work. Went to Michael Jordans Steakhouse and had a wonderful Hamburger!. When we got the bill, we found out we ordered 27 Bass Ales (split between myself and a colleague) and 13 Amstel Lights (mostly for 1 other guy). It was tough to wake up this morning.

My second stick of RAM failed last night, so I'm still not sure what's wrong with my computer!

2. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Mat'ed my BF/Hybrid Assassin. She can handle hell pretty well on /players 1 but it gets tougher at higher players than 4. Pretty nice crowd control with Delirium helm and Cloak of Shadows. Too bad they overwrite eachother... right?

Going to convert her whole to a Trapsin now but still have some BF equipment on her just incase it gets to boring standing still laying traps.

Baal runs today... mmm :)

Have a nice day.

3. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

Yesterday was a bad day on D2, I had played a bit, and had my second setback with my pally. Upto face diablo, first a FE abyss knight (or whatever they called) in RoF, could remove 3/4 or my pally red ball in couple of invisible hits, before I could run close to him! I couldn't even see what was hitting me. After many try, his FE power finally ran out, and my merc killed him while I cleared his minions. Then the worst happened, I couldn't even step in CS. The usual OK pack at door way turned to be the deadliest I have even seen. In fact I didn't even see the boss, not counting the IM curse went off all the time, but his minions could deal 500+ damage in one hit, regardless what damage they seemed to deliver. and my merc couldn't stand longer enough to let me check what was going on. After few merc death, and ran out half belt of big potions, without any chance to get close to them. I had to give in.

Today is bad luck day @ work ...

4. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Played my fishymancer a bit today, not much progress.

Played on bnet with some friends today, helped him to do hell hellforge, and hephasto dropped a 17% wisp, which i took. paid him um so he won't feel so bad.

5. Slothman

Slothman IncGamers Member

Today the diablo gods turned their gaze upon my plight where after reporting some nice finds in item find thread later tonight (when you look at the time and think just a few more and then bed) tal rasha's ammulet drops..
    I thought it would be up there along side the IK soul cage for me to find - a myth :) but mephy came up with the goods!
    So with my 2nd most sought after item in the game now found its onto pindle or lvl 85 areas/baal for the soul cage - ill report back in a few years when i find it :thumbsup:

6. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Played my Javazon today, through most of Act 3 Hell. Finally reached the Durance 2 WP, but had to stop due to an overflowing stash... unfortunately, it's a very long walk across Durance 2 on this map!

Hopefully she'll be able to beat Meph tonight. She found a Bverrit Keep along her travels too, which is an item new to my grail (for some reason green/gold Tower Shields are rather elusive to me, especially compared to some other item types!)

Have a good day! :)

7. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

Nacaa, I'm sure I read recently that Cos and curses don't overide each other. At least, as I recall, amp and CoS work together. I'll try and find the thread again.

Got my hc untwinked bowassin to lvl 53 running countess last night. She's in nm and I want a shael, but countess isn't being cooperative as of yet.

8. tigercan

tigercan IncGamers Member

Played a couple of my HC characters for a bit - hopefully will get lots of time in this weekend in between beers & bbq's :)

Smash my zerker barb (~lvl 45) is after the malus in NM and living up to his name very well - Iceblink armour has got to be one of the most underrated items in the game!) Still looking for a big whacky stick to replace his great maul of crappiness, but close to a million gold spent in gambling hasn't turned up anything yet. Maybe Andy will be nice and drop a nice bonsenap/steeldriver.

Storm the CB sorc is parked at act 5 normal (lvl 32 or so)

Legion the fishymancer is about to take on Andy act 1 normal - very strong character but kinda boring to play.

Have a great weekend all!

9. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

That would be great :)

10. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Today sucked soooo bad. >_< After I was 95% of the way to my parents (2 hours drive) I realised I had forgotten something vital at university and so I had to go back. Again 2 hours of fun on friday's roads. Tomorrow morning it's back to my parents again and the day after that it's back to university. I hate friday. Die friday, die!

11. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Thank god it's friday, indeed!! Really, friday's are not supposed to be busy days at work, but unfortunately this friday was. That's just so unfair! No going into the weekend feeling all relaxed and fresh-like as usual, i'm pretty much brain-dead... Oh well, i'll manage ;)

BanShee (Blizzard Sorc) arrived in Harrogath early this evening and quickly killed the Overseer and freed the imprisoned Barbarians before sitting down on her stash for a nice cappucino, feeling quite delighted about having levelled to 35. She has decided that the imprisoned Barbs are not the smartest guys around; they could have leaped out, right? Would have saved her some singed spots on her Vipermagi...

12. SlainByPain

SlainByPain IncGamers Member

13. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Did you know that you can tele inside the cages and 'kill" the door from the inside? In other words they could get out themselves if they only tried, dorks.
    (I discovered this in the Zod tourney when my barb would leap inside to be protected from the monstars outside while wacking away w/ wirt's leg)

14. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Yeah, i knew about the tele-ing inside :) So when you have a Barb merc, all of a sudden they get smart enough to rescue themselves from danger by leaping away, huh? Omg, merces really are morons... *sighs, then shrugs and giggles*

15. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

I have work in an hour! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm so happy I get to go to work today. I wish I could do it every single day, all day, and never stay home. I love work. I love it with every part of my body.

Completely not on the topic of my post, but has anyone ever heard of someone being sarcastic? That's just weird. I'm never sarcastic.

16. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Well not only are the trapped barbs too dumb to realise that they cannot just smash the door down, but the damn pen is only about 4ft tall. Even if they havent learnt the art of leaping, they could climb out with no effort what so ever. Failing that, if i was trapped, i would have done an alcatraz type escape, digging out with just a spoon and some paper-mache.

17. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

U2 Concert tommorrow-mmmhmm... :clap:

18. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

It'd be better to dig three tunnels though, just to make sure. You could call them Mephisto, Diablo and Baal. Or Tom, Dick and Harry. Or some other arbitrary names to distinguish them.

(To make this post vaguely relevant, my Javazon beat Hell Meph and got into Act 4. Meph's drop was spectacular - I don't think I've ever seen so many failed set and unique items in one drop before... I got four blue items, IIRC, and one rare that was so useless I didn't even bother picking it up.)

19. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Yesterday i killed normal andy and nm meph (both quest kills) and not a single frare, set or unique dropped. I was, as some would say, slightly miffed about that, but i bounced back today by getting a astreon's wand, and move to 8 to go in my self found grail. yay! :thumbsup:

20. seige

seige IncGamers Member

My remedy for that Sid is a Baileys or 3 :D

Have a great Friday all and a better weekend :)

- Jas :howdy: