Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday on my mind

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Cormallon, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Friday on my mind

I didn't post much in the dailies this week, but right now I just got up, had breakfast and my little one is away visiting her grandpa. I'm a bit undecided what to do D2-wise today. Possibilities are MET char, MF runs (pit, Meph) or trying to advance my Bonehew werebear. We'll see.

Have a nice day alltogether!

2. seige

seige IncGamers Member

And to you as well Corm :)

It's taken forever to get my Mum here to visit and what does she do. Kidnapps my daughter and goes visiting up the North end of the state for the weekend. I should be happy, no daughter for the weekend, I'm not :(
    Well I guess it's a chance to catch up on Barry and see if I can get my Sorc past Duriel. It's been so long since I've played a Sorc and in HC as well. Take pity on me please Duriel :)

- Jas :wave:

3. Immortal_Slayer

Immortal_Slayer IncGamers Member

This morning i got a fibre glass cast for my elbow. The loose piece of bone ended up not needing operation...I've started the 40 hour famine for just over two hours now...Anyone else dooing the famine?

-Slayer

4. mad.as.a.meataxe

mad.as.a.meataxe IncGamers Member

Went to the horse races today where wifey and I lost all our money - boo!! Finished KOTOR II last night so did a little of my IK Barb tonight - just killing the maggot and getting the staff. Didn't seem to enjoy him much for whatever reason so might play a different character tomorrow along with watching us get caned by Australia again in the cricket. It's Saturday now for me, 2:01am - some of you have probably only just started Friday! Just to let you know it was a pretty good day so you should enjoy it :).

MAAM

5. mad.as.a.meataxe

mad.as.a.meataxe IncGamers Member

Sorry, double post - dang squid!!!

6. seige

seige IncGamers Member

So You lost all your money and got pwned by the Aussies in cricket and you call it a good day. Mmmm I guess, you should be so used to being pwned by AUSSIE'S in either Cricket or Rugby :D

Sorry for your loss in the money though, that's bad.

- Jas :wave:

7. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

Wohooo! ^^ Holidays!!! Two weeks!!! Now!! ^^ Happy Easter, everyone! :D

8. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

Well fridays is usually a good day, but not today, very very early this morning I lost my frostzealot because of IM in WSK NM. The biggest loss wasn't the character normally I don't mourn losses of NM character but the items will be hard to get a hold off again.
    Here are some of the items I lost:

Heaven's Light (Shael Eth)
    Guardian Angel (UM'd)
    Eaglehorn (Grail)
    Seraph Hymn
    Stealskull (Perfect)
    Hoz (PDiamond)
    SoE (Perfect)

Well otherwise my day have been perfect

Have a nice day all

DX

9. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

To bad DX :(

10. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Well I finally got my new computer. But I've been sick all week with a fevor. I'm actually at work now but I'll go home and to the docs soon. When my fevor wasn't too high, I did manage to get the computer set up, transfer my characters and get ATMA and Medieval Mart up and running. I did some runs with my Sorc and even found a couple of grail items.

Have a great weekend

11. tigercan

tigercan IncGamers Member

12. WhiteFeather

WhiteFeather IncGamers Member

Just got back from work (1 hour overtime :( ) and tonite i will be just leveling my lvl14 sorc and hopefully get to act 2.

Anyways hope everyone has a great weekend! :D

13. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon IncGamers Member

edit:
    Nevermind, forgot that I'd posted this in another thread! :eek:

14. tigercan

tigercan IncGamers Member

Had a feeling it was going to be a good day when I smashed pots (hardly ever bother with em) and found within 10 secs of eachother Tal's Mask, Ravenfrost and Angelic ammy

After 30 mins or so I finally beat the Ancients.

Twirlywhirly and hoppy died pretty quick to my traps, but not before they slaughtered poor mr merc.

Chucky was LI and took forever. 2 Rows of mana pots went pretty quick, so used my full juveys for mana too. Had him to about 3/4 health at this stage with no more blue/purple pots.
    Played ring-around-the-summit while I waited for mana to regen, then summoned shadow to hold him still while I pelted him with fire bombs.
    Rinsed and repeated for 25 mins or so and he finally dropped.

Next stop Baal and my first ever Guardian :D (I hope)

15. jrlafrance

jrlafrance IncGamers Member

Happy Friday everyone! I didn't get any time to play D2 last night, I was having puter problems. I did enjoy some GT4 though! Anyway, tonight I'm having dinner with some friends, then I'm available for D2! Hopefully over the weekend (inbetween getting plenty of sleep!) I'll finish Act 1, and head into Act II! (Hell)

16. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite IncGamers Member

Its Friday night for me here, and I had a full day today with a family reunion, and I just slipped away from the relatives to get on the computer :D. I'm going to level my trapsin a little, nothing too intense. I'm stoked for another LAN party tomarrow night, maybe I can get my friends to do a quick level 9 LAN duel there :p.
    Hope everyone had a great Friday!!

17. shermo

shermo IncGamers Member

Ouch, just had a pretty big crash on my MTB. I went over a 3 star jump and got the balance all wrong; landed on my front wheel, maxed out the suspension and went over the handle bars. Thankfully all I did was twist my ankle a bit from the clip-ins, it doesn't affect my D2 playing ability :lol:

d2wise I'm playing my hc meteorb. She's running hell andy looking for the elusive shako before moving on.

18. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

Today is the Official Start of my SPRING BREAK!!! Finally, 9 days off to do whatever I want, wake up late and not worry about homework. Life is good.

Today I played a bit more of my spear WW barb and got him to act2. A pretty boring character as of now, but he should be a lot better once he gets lvl 30.

I also decided that I would start a frenzy barb, considering I have never made a dualwielding character or a character using axes, and I noticed I have multiples of many good mid-level axes. I got to lvl 12, and let me tell you, 2 Deathspades and Double Swing is absolutely rediculous... Can't wait to try out my Butcher's Pupils, and then (hopefully) some Death Cleavers or Razor's Edges :drool:

Have a great weekend everyone!
    -AlieN