Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday is here! (the friday thread)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 26, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Friday is here! (the friday thread)

Well, i guess i'll start the daily then, AGAIN!!! :uhhuh:

well, friday is here again, finally, almost weekend :clap:

Did some Mp-ing last night and got my WW barb towards lvl 30, ww is in my grasp atleast...
    I have a very important bbal game coming up tommorow, so im kinda nervous, but hey hope my guardian angle doenst fail me now (15% to maxium steal :drool: )

well, have a good one all today, im back to work i guess ^^

robin

2. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

work? bah!

played a little tonight, and got Paran up to travancil (or however it's spelled), got the WP, and decided to not go after the council on the off chance it took forever. I'll probably do a massive session to go after the council and meph all i one sitting..and dying often,I think heh heh

anyway, aside from that, not too much going on..it's been rainy the last few days (seattle? rain? never). hope everyone has a good friday!

cheers,
    WJ

3. ChaosEternal

ChaosEternal IncGamers Member

Friday means spring break is coming to an end for me :(. Plus I'm mad at D2 because I've hit an unspeakably hard area. And uh, well...that's it.

*Beware the wild monkeys*

4. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Well my Friday night is only beginning, but I was able to get Temperst Mark 2 past Mephisto in NM...

5. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

It is friday.. and i can play diablo II YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!

i do nnot know what i will be doing.. but it will be fun.. i can say that

6. Kronos

Kronos IncGamers Member

Managed to get my sorc Midnight up to the Great Marsh WP in act 3 normal, collecting Khalim's Eye. She's lvl 27 now... only 3 lvls to go for the all-important Frozen Orb, with 7 skillpoints currently saved. She's using a Defiance merc that i suspect i'll keep throughout the game, who's also lvl 27. I've loaded up on about 120% MF gear that i've been able to find so far, and found a Cathan's Visage and Manald Heal today - one from a basket, the other from a Gloom, lol. So i'm happy about that. Makes 5 set/unique items total since i started playing again. Long way to go for that grail... :lol:

7. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Friday night? Oh the early hours...

I had a productive session last night with my summoner. Did normal Baal runs (netting nothing useful and no succeeded uniques) and reached the second to last wp in act 1 nm. Currently my grizzly is stuck at 1.7K damage, but come act 2 nm and the might merc...

Have a nice day.

8. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

in a good mood, had a very succesful mf run last night (still no stormshield :rant: ) ahh and got my doomsword from stridj (godblessyou :winner: ), oh yeah discovered last night a meph run now takes me under one minute with 300 mf :surprise:

9. Randall

Randall IncGamers Member

Hi,

I've did some small mf-ing with my skellymancer.

On the 2 baal runs I met gloams on my way. The whole army is whiped out almost directly and I could barely make it to town. Ok, so it is Pit runs with my skellemancer :)

I found a Bartucs (I think in the cold plains building my army for a pit run) and a Runemaster Axe in the pits. Not bad for 3 pit runs.

Also I pushed my zeallot a bit furthing, he is going through nightmare on players 8 like a walk in the park. At lvl 54 he could wear a rare phase blade I once got as a giveaway form Kaysar and this must be the first time I see a 4fps zeal going. Wow, that is fast.

Randall

10. strijdje

ow i almost forgot, i did lots of RoF runs yesterday with my windy but got no mentionable finds (Szabi helm only)

but today i'm free 2 hours earlier, and im free from my other work (bartender in a local cafe) 2 night too... so i think im going to end my 400 RoF runs of this month :teeth: i only need 105 runs so

yeah kinda sick, i try every month to make 400 RoF runs :lol:

11. Online

Online IncGamers Member

This may sound a bit OT from diablo 2 , but i spent my time playing UT2004, and managed to get to last lvl , but i couldn't even normally hurt mine opponent (sp?) . Damn maybe i should taken experenced , not adept difficulty :scratch:

12. strijdje

hehe i downloaded that game to.. took me 6 cd's :teeth:
    anywyz, i have just assembled a team and earned their leadership so i think i'm l337 anywayz ^^

13. Moog_playa

Moog_playa IncGamers Member

Friday....AHHHHHH

Teacher like spring break just as much, maybe more, than their students do. Today is the last day of classes before break, so I'm in a partying mood, complete with Hawaiian shirt.

My new assassin, DeQorl, made it to NM last night...I hit lvl 42, equipped dual Bartucs, upgraded a Hawkmail, and just FLEW through Ancients Way and Baal. Ancients were beat on players 8, as was Baal and company.

She's a Blade Fury assassin mainly, supplemented with Death Sentry, but using claws and maxed claw mastery, etc.

BTW...anyone have a nice 3-socketed Feral Claw or Scissor Suwayyah or something?

14. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

My weekend started right now :clap:

Im kinda bored with my sword&shield conc barb...he kills so slow. Yesterday I checked what items I have, did some calculations with weapon speed calc and now im making a spearbarb :) I take that eth upgraded Hone Sundan away from my fishymancers merc and give it to him. Socket it with 3x Shael for last WW breakpoint. Awesome damage, huge CB and 6,2 attack/sec :drool:

I will use Berserk as secondary skill, that damage is just so huge and it is all magical. Max Bo, nice lvl mastery and Shout, few point to Natural Resist and one point in pre-reqs and Battle Command

My brother has started strafezon, I will play my barb with him, propably thru the whole game

Will this at last be a barb I like to play? I hope so

:)

15. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Friday is it? Hmm..

I didn't play any D2 last night, and opted instead to watch the rest of Chobits on DVD. Great series, with a nice ending.

I've been getting seriously bored with D2 lately, more than I ever have been. After I Pat Darken_Rahl, it might be the end of my D2'ing, at least for right now. But no worries, I'll still be in here pretty much every weekday. What else am I supposed to do at work ;)

~K_P

16. Brass_Monkey

Brass_Monkey IncGamers Member

Too.. early.. to be.. Friday.. :lol: Now I know what it feels like for west coast people talking to us east coast people. Currently working my Fishymancer through Act 1 NM, finding a surprising amount of runes.. Amn, Eth, Eth, El, El, Eld, Ith, Nef, Tir. Mostly crappy but, eh, beggars can't be choosy. Someday I'd like to cube all the way from El to Zod.
    </Monkey>

17. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I got seriously fed up with Mephisto last night. I ran him 4 or 5 times, then decided to just hit the Pit. Meph dropped nothing of interest, and he kept owning my merc. I couldn't afford the Full Rejuvs or the resurrects, so I had a duel purpose for the Pit--fill up my purple collection and build some XP.

Now I'm level 86, the highest yet with any 1.10 character.

I've also filled up two belt rows of full rejuvs and half a cube, so I may check out Meph again tonight.

Later!

18. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

If you're running with a hammerdin, turn on Holy Shield, and tank for your Merc. Give him some CB gear and Meph should go down quick. With my sorc, I use the moat trick after I park my merc in the middle section, so he can't charge meph. The Kelpie snare, Woestave trick doesn't work very well with Meph, but with Baal you can do it all day.

19. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I think I've hurt myself with MF gear. I've got about 1300 Life, but I'm still taking heavy hits from Meph. My resists are good (60s for F/C/L, 72 P), but not great. After maxing all my other Hammer synergies, I'm only at lvl 8 Holy Shield. I'm not sure what my blocking numbers are, but I'd be scared to stand there and tank...I might chug more purples than my merc ;)

I can give it a shot. I'm not HC, so what could it hurt!

BTW, my merc is wearing Griswold's Ornate Plate, nothing socketed, Crown of Thieves and a Bonehew with dual AMNs. I thought that was pretty good...

20. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Yeah I got the Anya quest done with my trapper. I won't have time to play over the weekend again but by next weekend I can get my trapsin into nightmare. Normal has to be the longest part of my chars life. Everything is so boring in normal.