Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friday is here! (the friday thread)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 12, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Friday is here! (the friday thread)

Whoehoe :clap: finally friday again, only one more lousy day before the weekend, ow wait, i have to work through the entire weekend to so :rant:

well, got a little m playing in yesterday, got my Javazon in act 4 normal and my fireclaw bear almost to kill duriel... sweet dat though :)

ow and i managed to squeeze in 5 mf runs... eth skulders ire dropped :bonk:
    my second one so maybe its for trade ^^

have a good day all

robin

2. Vranic

Vranic IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear that. Well I hope you'll be off next weekend :)

I had that experience last weekend but this week my weekend started last night...and 3 more free days to go...guess what I'll be doing

:yep:

3. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

and here I am also !

Bad night for duriel, he was also killed by my Overlord BoneArt, in Hell this time. found a Immortal King's Detail (belt) not the best for a necro but fire and light resistance are very good, so I wear it.

4. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

Didn't really feel like questing yesterday evening, so I went rune hunting instead. Got a decent lot, including the eths I was looking for, a sol, and even a hel! Plus enough els to tile the bathroom with, of course, but hey, one can always cube them. Not the amn I need for Blood amulet, but one can't get everything I guess.

Also the Countess's potential for MFing shone through. Got a soulflay, another Cleglaw's claw, and a decent rare poleaxe, which is just the thing I've been waiting for. Gonna get me a HF merc now, and level him up.

Well, that's all, really. Almost weekend! Yay!

5. Sharakorr

Sharakorr Banned

Friday's ok for me...got my hammerdin to lvl 70 in nm now :D no work for me this weekend, hope u have better luck next weekend :wave:

6. -.kreizi.-

-.kreizi.- IncGamers Member

My OrbWire has finish Act 1 and also got the staf from act 2, hope to finish act 2 tonight and also get over with act3, i hate it i will just ran pass it.

7. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I played my Hammerdin last night through the Pit again. I didn't have a lot of time since I'd spent most of the evening at the grocery store, then making dinner.

I'm just shy of lvl 79 now--one more Pit run at players 4 should cover that easily. I'm trying to beef up my Holy Shield now. Actually, I don't have Holy shield at all now. I spent so many points on the basic Hammer skils and synergies that I never went for the shield. Now I'm missing it. Stun lock from the Archers is killing me.

It's funny how long it seems to take to get 3 little skill points when you really, really need them and you can't level up fast enough to get them!

8. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

MC_Hammer is a patriarch now. Hammer time... :creep: I'm not gonna post a seperate thread, cause it's not my first and well he was a twinked hammerdin. 7k hammers in 250% MF gear, not bad, not great.

I ran Baal a little bit to test out the Kelpie snare and it works just like the Woestave but no OW so it's a bit slower even with CB from Guillaume's face.

I still like my Vega sorc best for MF, the lvl 85 areas pit and WSK the only thing she can't do with ease on decent player setting, alright maybe not Baal's Minions at high players, but I haven't tried it yet. Anyway when you're running Baal, minions at p1 is fine. I guess I'm done with D2 until the thesis is done. Maybe Mayish, I'll still be around reading up.

9. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

I know the feeling, i was really getting discouraged with the game untill i put 100 points into dex(for max block) for my meteorb sorc, which was getting stun locked all the time, then dieing, hell my merc wasn't much help either. Now can manage players 4 in hell with relitivly little problems, execpt for the archers..

10. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Congratulations Fafner! :clap:

Not much done of late, though my BFury assassin is now in Act V NM and has rescued Anya.

Have a good day everyone!

11. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Havent got any D2 yet today, been too busy trying out the first Hunter - The Reckoning game on my Xbox... zombiefest, yay!

Am going to get back to MFing with my Fishymancer, I've discovered I have a damn nice Baal map, so gonna run him and his minions to see what I can get. I had an idea of finding something with Static Field charges, if such a thing exists, to try and cut down his life to make the runs abit faster, dunno if that would work though.

Might even try a few Pit runs, see if its as good as folks say :)

12. Stack

Stack IncGamers Member

I havent had any D2 since last Sunday Night!!! :rant: I have been out of town the whole week and havent had an oppurtunity to play. I was supposed to get to go home today, but the news was broke to me a couple hours ago, that I have to stay in this hell-hole til Monday! :rant: But, when I get home, I think I will play 56 hours straight. :lol: ​
    Everyone have a great weekend and I'll check back in later.