Friday Daily Thread(June 10th)

Johney

Diabloii.Net Member
Friday Daily Thread(June 10th)

Well it's friday here in eastern canada so i guess it's time for a new daily thread.
Just got my telsadin to act 4 NM, may finish act 4 before i go to bed. Already thinking about my next char.(i may make a classic 1.10 WW barb)

Well happy friday all.

well ist not friday for me yes... but i will stll post gad ceramics to day(a class) i glazed a hand that i had made red "in the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man with a dusty black coat with a RED right hand" also the hand is pointing with the pointer finger thumb out ad other 3 fingers curled to palm. Ill try to get a pic

BenRosser787

Diabloii.Net Member
Got my Witchyzon to the Crystalline Caverns. She just got to Lv 39 :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: .

She's destroying everything in sight, I'm enjoying this character quite a bit.

On a different note, Battlefield 2 demo comes out today :thumbsup:

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Friday, early morning. Today I'll try to do quite some pit runs and learn to speed them up, hehe.

Yesterday I found my very first TC87 set item, IK soul cage. I hope the curse is gone now and more are following. Grail is still about 130 missing though, but most of these are high end and while looking for them I hope to find the others, too. It will take quite some time... let's see where I am at the end of the year :D

HolyPade

Diabloii.Net Member
Friday, finally! :thumbsup:

I've been off the forums for a while due to playing on my laptop, patting my Avenger and running normal runs for those pesky TC3's and low level Grailies. Actually found quite a few (Biggin's Bonnet, Death's Guard, Arctic Furs x2) but mostly just low level items that I've got plenty already, especially Milabrega's Orbs (once got three in one run). I've recorded all the finds per run so that I can send them here after some more runs if you guys are interested.

Well, have a good weekend, all. I know I have.

Tyrone

Diabloii.Net Member
Last final of the year today. So much free time now.

Continued my conc barb to the beginning of NM Act 4 (lvl 50) who I was hating so much until one of the players on a network game ever so graciously gave me Baezil's Vortex. :D

Mephisto gave me Haemosu's Adamant which I had been hoping for. It would be pretty nice to find all the parts of the set for this mace specializing conc barb of mine. I love Dangoon's Teaching especially.

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a shockingly easy time at my set theory exam today. I walked away after 10 minutes or so with an A. Guess the prof was in a good mood.
Still, many more battles to come, before the term is over. (analythical math - monday...topology - wendesday...gonna' be fun)

Either way, i think i deserve a break, so i will get some mf-ing rolling, before hitting a pub and wasting myself. (If i come home after that and announce an mp game...just don't take me seriously...those of you who joined last time know why :p )

Well, day 2 of 5 for my 15hr ICT exam, and all but 1 of the class has finished or is vey close to finsihing. And we have to sit in the god damn room even if we have finsihed until the 15 hrs is up. Im about 30 minutes from finsihing, with a total of 9 hours left in the test. And we cant leave, talk or listen to music in that time. insanity is inevitable.
As for D2, nice relaxing time in HC with my singer, until he snuffed it while searching for duriel in his tomb. the hardest part is getting him to lvl 30, before that he basically has normal attack and the non-damaging warcrys. However, next time i'll get a point into stun to help me out, and leap attack may be called upon.

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Well, day 2 of 5 for my 15hr ICT exam, and all but 1 of the class has finished or is vey close to finsihing. And we have to sit in the god damn room even if we have finsihed until the 15 hrs is up. Im about 30 minutes from finsihing, with a total of 9 hours left in the test. And we cant leave, talk or listen to music in that time. insanity is inevitable.
As for D2, nice relaxing time in HC with my singer, until he snuffed it while searching for duriel in his tomb. the hardest part is getting him to lvl 30, before that he basically has normal attack and the non-damaging warcrys. However, next time i'll get a point into stun to help me out, and leap attack may be called upon.
That sounds really ridiculous, what is ICT by the way?

I loaded Meteorb up on magic find equipment, and started running easy to find (Bone Ash, Eldritch The Rectifier, Shenk The Overseer, and Pindleskin) superuniques in normal. Later on I decided to start with running Andariel instead, and on my first run I found Knell Striker, after that she's been dropping a unique or set item every so often, but as expected, most of the time it's just blues and yellows, I didn't check, but I assume most of those are failed sets or uniques, she can drop hardly any set and unique items. Am now thinking of doing other act boss runs as well, but I've got a question about Duriel, where can I find him (should I go to the summoner first?), and do I have to remake the staff? I've never run him before after switching back to a previous difficulty and as such don't know. I might go to nightmare as well, in particular to Andariel and Mephisto, but I might have to switch back a part of her hell magic find equipment for survival. Other than that, more later.

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Well, day 2 of 5 for my 15hr ICT exam, and all but 1 of the class has finished or is vey close to finsihing. And we have to sit in the god damn room...<I edited the rest of the whining out of the quote, but trust me i sympathise with you>

ICT, eh? Is that some new way of punishing people? sounds like a short-term jail sentence. And seriously, why on earth do they make people to stay in the same place for _fifteen_ hours? tell us what this spawn of evil is.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Well holy bovines there are 5 intro threads on the first page today :cool:

Anyways still not much playing, did a run or so with my dual elemental druid, and played some MP with my magi barb. But on a really good note I am working out a trade to give my magi barb about 1000 more damage to his poison melee.

ICT = Information and communication technology = computers, aimed at businesses mainly = teh 5uxX0r.
Uzziah, what will you be using to get that 1k posion damage?

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
Switched Meteorb to running nightmare Andariel, found lots of unique and set items, but no new additions to my collection.

I also took FishyII a bit further, he reached the Inner Cloister, after returning the Malus to Charsi and finding the Jail waypoint. He found a couple of Amn runes and reached level 51.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Uzziah, what will you be using to get that 1k posion damage?
I am already at 1300-1400 poison from charms, I am in trade for 4 100 poison over 5 and 2 175 poison damage over 6

Which is ~760 over ~5.5 seconds and then add on the 25% bonus from trangs and you get ~950 damage, however my other charms extend that time out about another .5 seconds so really it's about 1000 more damage than now. Most likely I will trade out my 50 over 5 grand charms for 3 of these small charms.

I am still looking for the really big poison charms though.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
That sounds rather strange to me. I can understand a 15 hour exam (don't know what you've got to do but if it's a practical...) but not allowing you to leave once you've done? That's mean. Most colleges/unis allow you to leave once you're done, except at the start/end when you'd disrupt people... although maybe the splitting of it causes trouble.

The 'no talking' aspect also seems rather insane (read: pointless) since you can discuss it as soon as you get outside.

Anyway, D2-wise I've done a few more runs against Pindle and still don't have a whole lot to show for it. My Blizzard sorc is about halfway to 95 now, and my Javazon about halfway to 90, but no real leaps forward.

Have a good day!

Moar

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Quested a bit with Phillip the Paladin today. He's in Lower Kurast now, lvl 28. Did some pit runs after that. No luck at all. :(
I'll change the map tomorrow I guess. I was keeping it because the waypoint was right next to the Tower. My meteorb didn't find much over at mephy's either. At least Pindle gave me an item I didn't have before (just Naj's Plate), so at least something positive. :)

Moar

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm extremely sick ... well, really bad cold anyways. Can't even sleep because i'm so plugged up. Drugs aren't working that well. Think it's a combo of bad cold and allergies.

Oh well, could be worse.

On that happy note, everyone have a great day!