Fridaly - midsummer ^^

bassen

Diabloii.Net Member
Fridaly - midsummer ^^

RL: Gonna celebrate midsummers eve and today I became an uncle *proud*:thumbup::thumbup:

D2: Gonna try to do a baal run before I leave to the party

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Fridaly - midsummer ^^

RL: At work, as usual. I always work at Midsummer. I belong to the type that thinks Midsummer is just another excuse for reckless drinking. I'm fine with quiet work days and double pay check :rolleyes: Propably a beer or two tonight during football. Not too much, because I'll be working tomorrow also.

D2: Propably not, but I might try to tackle hell ancients with my Tal meteorber. Although, I tried very tired yesterday, Sorc is at lvl73 and I got killed quite easily. Maybe I should level her (and merc) a little so ancients would be easier. And, I should be a little more sharpen when entering the Arreat Summit.

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member

Got nothing to do today, sitting around watching TV. Found out I passed my second year exams yesterday as well :grin: including the Electromagnetism one that I was certain I had failed. I think that I was saved by the class test we had to do a couple of months beforehand, and by the fact that the marking is done on a curve.

D2: Lost my disc, so I can't even upgrade to 1.12 so it won't matter! So I'm waiting for my sister to get home so I can borrow her disc for the upgrade. So I'll be playing Civ3 and Football Manager.

Jaago

Diabloii.Net Member

I belong to the type that thinks Midsummer is just another excuse for reckless drinking.
Hooray, I'm not alone. :crazyeyes:

RL: Before football, none.

D2: Gonna get caught up on LK again. Upgraded to 1.12, too.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I've never heard of Midsummer. How strange. Wanted to do a bit of housework today, hope I can be bothered. It turns out the wife wants to come round tonight rather than Saturday, which although nice, is going to eat into...

D2: I wanted to get to NM last night but only made it to A3 due to tiredness, however this morning I was up at 8 (rarer than a Tal's ammy!) and made it there, having little problem with Diablo, despite being a Summoner with mid-to-poor equipment.

Have a good day everyone.

Tanksaabas

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Got much stuff to do. Check school for some stuff , go and make a new passport and id-card. And finally it's my highschool graduation party this evening. After that I'll probably just get wasted :whistling:

D2: no time at all today.

Eric Xanthu

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Thought I was going hiking with the wife but she's asleep still. So maybe...

D2: ...some of this! Gotta log my Baal runs, and I'm starting to think I need to hit the Hellforge a few times. I'm thisclose (Gul) to an Ohm, and Call to Arms is looking better every day.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Dislocated and sprained my ankle playing basketball last night. Probably going to the doctor today, but am not at work as I can't walk haha.

D2: Going to have a LOT of time for my bowbarb in the tourney.

HolyPade

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Got a wedding to attend to tomorrow => Headache on sunday. :guiness:

D2: Not very likely. We've been remaking the Berserker/Blizzsorc combo we had in 1.10 with SirMurdalot. In A1 Hell at the moment.

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work again... but I get off early cause it is Friday.

D2: Hopefully finishing up hell with my blizz sorc and then doing some baal runs tonight.