Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fridaily.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by silospen, Apr 18, 2008.

1. silospen

silospen IncGamers Member

Fridaily.

Well, it's 7am and I just got back from the labs. But I've just finished my last ever piece of coursework. Scary days.

I'm going to bed.

2. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Fridaily - Where the cool kids hang out.

RL: Just got home from work. I've been powdercoating again, and you always end up covered in powdery stuff. That's not so bad, but if you start sweating, you get covered in this stinky paste-like stuff that feels so... wrong.

D2: Nada. Not since my Motherboard died.

Being the gateway to the weekend, have a good one!

3. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Re: Fridaily - Where the cool kids hang out.

i'm a cool kid so i'll post here

RL: day off today. worked 11 hrs. hoorah! finally got paid out my backlog of holidays, i got taxed more than i normally earn:cry:

d2: dunno yet. im tossing up between that and my new warhammer vampire counts VARGHULF!

4. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

RL: No powder coating but I do have to finish spraying a motorcycle then remember how to get it back together

D2: no time tomorrow

5. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

RL: Looking forward to the weekend.

D2: Possibly playing my Phoenix Striker, or maybe one of the seven builds I have in A1 Nightmare at the moment.

<<Where did this useless nav bar come from? I hate it. :rant:

Edit:
    I used to get a banner add at the top of the page, now I have an add down the left side with some links :confused1:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  6. corax

corax IncGamers Member

i must be special i have no idea what nav bar ye speaks of. my layout is normal

7. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Max - check Community for a thread about "Forum Funkyness". Rush is doing a lot of stuff so expect ongoing changes.

RL: Dad's birthday so I need to pop over there. Pop isn't the right word it's a 100 mile round trip. Really going to cut into my WSKing.

D2: WSK or maybe HC if I get back in time. Bnet + HC = scared Thy. We all dropped at one point yesterday. :sad:

8. DaveW

DaveW IncGamers Member

RL: Last day of Term One for me (I think the Antipodeans call this a semester) So gave my students some holiday homework, had a few drinks with the colleagues and came home to play some D2. Ran HC NM Meph with my Fishy and scored Tals Orb!
    2moro: going to play table tennis in the morn. And contemplate marking and grading papers in the arvo (Antipodeans read: afternoon. :smiley:)

9. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

RL: Got a new job today, I'll start in next month, week before my school ends. Have to try to rearrange some exams, but knowing my teachers, I ain't going to happen. Well, I need more money than some study points at the moment. Also, I should arrange a meeting with ex-boss, will be fun :shocked:

D2: MF PENTATHALON! I like the time limited MFO, better for me. Started to do some WSK running and will continue there. Only goal is, that I get at least those 5 qualifiers from each area, so I can give top5 :grin: Not a bad start, but only one qualifier...

edit.

I don't like the new forum navbar either...

10. San

San IncGamers Member

RL: Powdercoating, eh? Brings back this nice memory when I was in the shower after having helped powdercoat my nieces room. I couldn't stop sneezing the stuff out for about 15 minutes. Maybe I should've used some kind of mask.

Neksja and maxicek, try changing the forum sking from the control panel. I have gold and green, and it's pretty good, no navbar.

Hmm. I was supposed to go to a seminar this weekend but it was cancelled due to too few signups. GG, because...

D2: MF time! My blizzballer has had a deserved pause after the Baalathon, but is itching to be fired off right about now.

11. Shock

Shock IncGamers Member

RL: It's autum down here but already it feels like the middle of winter, so I'll be doing some winter shopping later on. Maybe go out tonight and get drunk...
    DL: Someone (Neksja?) posted at mat thread for a BlizzBaller, which inspired me to start my 1st sorc. She's currently in act 3 deciding whether to tele through it or full clear - I hate flayers and stinky dolls.

12. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

@San: All skins have the nav bar for me now.

13. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

Yesterday I dident understand all the fuss about a nav bar ... today I do :angry: Im along with all the others in the anti nav bar association.

RL: Day of, its national holiday here, "great praying day" its called. I think Ill pray for some good runs. Atm Im waiting for my applecake to finnish in the oven :cloud9:

D2: Maybe, I may reequip my sorc and get on with the game with her, shes somewhere in nightmare act 4 I think. Ive been playing only with my javazon lately but its getting a bit boring just hunting exp.

14. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

The new nav bar goes perfectly with my widescreen :D

RL: Was kinda preparing the place since a girl from out of town wanted to sleep over. But haven't heard from her today, so that means beer and going out to find a replacement^^

D2: What little I can get in before beer kicks in will have to do. Also been playing a lot of SC/BW lately with humblegar (the bast*** who found cham at pindle). He's a lot better than me, though, so I need to take D2 breaks to gather courage.

15. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

I hate the new nav bar, it gets in the way far too much and it's not friendly.

RL: Got some work to finish up on my house this weekend then I can call for a final inspection.

D2: Trying to find those blasted Trang's set still, at least now I am seeing the item types for it only a matter of time for a green one to drop. Found a Wizardspike this week, first EU since my reset :) a decent one to boot.

16. Michael Nuggets

Michael Nuggets IncGamers Member

i got my first job and i started working on wednesday i cant wait to get paid im not sure powder coating would be fun or cool and sweating with it thats gross lolz

17. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Nah don't think so...

D2: We'll see

HHB

18. Sint Nikolaas

Sint Nikolaas IncGamers Member

corax isn't cool

19. silospen

silospen IncGamers Member

Re: Fridaily.

Incidently I started this Fridaily first. I demand the other gets borged!

20. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

Re: Fridaily.

RL: Busy busy busy. Gotta prepare for the Week of Death (read: an exam a day monday - thursday next week). Done for today though, + drunk on Leffe. So...

D2: Nope! Fooled you! See even further below:

OVG: It's time for some TIE Fighter. Time to end the careers of some Rebel scum pilots by forcefully exiting them into space. I have a copy of X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter somewhere, but can't find it atm. Still, I never finished TIE Fighter, so it should keep me occupied for a time.