Fridaily!!

Ralic

Banned
Fridaily!!

W00t! My First Daily Thread!

About bloody time I get to start one hehehe.
Well, Diablo2, Not much happening, Ive been playing it for 6 years, and I have had about 2 months break from it now.
Thinking about starting again, all fresh, with a Trapsin or maybe a Meteorb.
Was heavily thinking on the Meteorb as I have yet to complete the game with a sorc :cry:

Real Life:
In work from 8 this morning. Will be here until 5PM. I am bored stiff, and there is not really that much too do. Maybe Learn WSUS 3.0 or something, or fiddle about with Network Security :grin:

Well, as I am going to be bored all day in work, I would like all you to post and keep me entertained.
Have a good one!

--Kris--

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, fridaily is almost over (Melbourne, Australia), so I had better make this quick.

RL: Big changes. If you saw my thread yesterday, you'll know what I mean. I've been pricing various martial arts lessons.

D2: Not a real lot, as I'm planning on taking a break for a while, I'll probably stop over the christmas holidays, and resume in the new year. In the little bit that I have done, I've converted completely to HC, and have started a fireclaws wolf. Level 29 and feelin fine.

Ralic

Banned
Very nice :thumbsup:

Ooo Australia, very nice, i'm not as lucky as you.
Im in Northern Ireland, lawl.
You are home of the sun, I am home of the rain :)

--Kris--

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
RL - Uncontrollable madness!!! Work is x-tra demanding in December, new relationship, late bonus payouts, etc. etc.

D2 - No time. 2 druids (hunter and pure fury) just begging for some attention. Hopefully 2night or over the weekend.

Enjoy

IC

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
RL - Have to make a short vid for shcool with my friends, d2 for the rest of the day

D2 - I will continue my meteorb, and try to finish act 3. Also planning nm countess runs with this char.

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
@neumein: ah, which one is lookin the best atm? There many academies over in melb?

RL: Today was a pretty cruisy day. Just finished off some work & made a few phone calls. Most of my work has finished for the yr so it's cruisy from here on in.

D2: Lots of baal runs today. My Hammerdin is now cLvl95-- doin well hey.

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
@neumein: ah, which one is lookin the best atm? There many academies over in melb?

RL: Today was a pretty cruisy day. Just finished off some work & made a few phone calls. Most of my work has finished for the yr so it's cruisy from here on in.

D2: Lots of baal runs today. My Hammerdin is now cLvl95-- doin well hey.
check ur pm's psy :p

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
I've been pricing various martial arts lessons.
Don't go by cost. Look at what is available in the various styles and do some background research on their philosophies and their style's history. If you are serious about it and you choose the right one, you will be with the martial art for a long time. As the saying goes "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

RL: Work, shopping. Yawn.
D2: May start my search for a 1.09 ravenclaw tonight.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: School of coures. I've got a practice exam for my Importing and Customs class today, so I'll know what I need to study soon! Yesterday I spend about 45-50 minutes playing this game only to find out that the game isn't finished yet! Apparently it's guys Thesis and Sony is trying to pick up an enhanced version of it for the PS3. I have a huge report to write on the compatability of Ikea and Ireland... I said "go go Gadget report writer!" but I donno, it must be broken or something because nothing popped out and wrote anything.

D2: Was writing reports, watching House, and watching video's from the YouTube thread so I didn't play at all yesterday. Hopefully a little today.

-hps

Ralic

Banned
Hehe good luck finding the Ravenclaw :D

RL: Ahh work, half way through the day, happy days.
Still few hours to go, then home time

D2: Not a lot. Maybe start new char, dont know yet.

CSS: Lots of Counter-strike.

WoW - Some World of Warcraft aswell.

--Kris--

Bobbynator

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Finally I'm back from school. T'was an extremely boring and exhausting day, I think I would have died from boredom if I had to stay just one more class. :unimpressed: :yawn:
D2: Finally some time for Diablo. I've decided to take my meteorb to hell at lvl 70. She is currently fighting her way to dark wood. She is my first character by the way, vanilla 1.11b using only /players x and ATMA. Hell's gonna be a hell lot harder, I can see that right now.

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: I should be filming a documentary but I cant be arsed.

D2: well im the only one as yet to say anything about the MFL3, I started that today. Got an hour done of pindling not gonna say what i got buts its going pretty well. Taking a break now for a shower clean up then doing last hour. Anyone else got a duel? If so is anyone starting yet?

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Sister came home, so i dont have to sleep at my parents house anymore with the dog. Sweetness!
The video rent store thingy has a 10 day 2€/dvd/day thing (cant seem to find any english words today), so i think ill rent 2 dvds for tonight and grab a beer or two. Maybe "Lucky number s7evin" and some other. Suggestions? No "saw" or stupid movie like that.

D2: Got my druid to act3 normal. Goes pretty good. No problems yet. Duriel wasnt that hard, took a couple of trips to town, but i spawned him at p8 which i didnt plan to. The mf tourney started, but no match for me yet. My gear looks alot better than i thought it would at this point, so i actually might even find something worthwhile.

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
RL-I will leave home in about 15 mins for the vid.
D2-Got some crap with my countess runs. I will continue after the video with my friends

HiTeknology

Diabloii.Net Member
RL- Got a basketball scrimmage today, nothing else really

D2- Levelling up a sorc to mf with, pindle with Javazon is getting a little old..

Aerwynd

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Had "Sports Week" this week at work and our Volleyball team took 2nd place :grin: I got a nice shiny Silver Medal...

D2: Not much time for D2, busy with the house, wife, and kids... Will probably try and do my duel for MFL3 tonight with my Cleric (only Cleric in the League :laugh:) This will be interesting...

Aerwynd