Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Deaddave, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

fridaily

rl: finished collage so its d2 for the rest of the day for me :thumbsup: unless i decide to work on my in love and death poem/story/thing series. (i might post it sometime)

d2: pit runs with my fishyzon, i need to get some better stuff for trading/ that small chance il actuly find something i need lol :laugh:

2. HiTeknology

HiTeknology IncGamers Member

rl: Went to school, only had one class today... got basketball practice and then my high school has a playoff football game tonight... hope we win.

d2: Getting my zon through hell, regretting I tried making her hybrid seeing as my bow hasn't come out since late normal.. maybe I'll find something that packs a little more punch today.

3. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

RL: Went on a job interview today. Went ok i guess. Hard to say. Made a soup just now and it looks promising. Gonna have a poker night with some friends.

D2: Got my sorc to nm and whopped *** with frozen orb even on players 8 so the levels just rolled in. Came to mephisto and ran him a couple of times. No luck tho. Got ik helm from a random monster in act 1 and a stupid monster dropped this in den of evil. http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/pedu/Viper.jpg
    Would have come in handy... :rolleyes:

4. Online

Online IncGamers Member

Woah , its late friday evening and only two posts :shocked:

RL : been in school after that i went to chess club and won a rapid tournament :grin: Tommorow i will go to a "real" tournament , it will last for two days. Hope i win something

D2 : didnt play much , only completed act 4 normal with my hc sorc.

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Thyiad returneth from thy dullness that is the North. To wit, she findeth succour and a decent cup of tea with unlimited milk supplies in her fair kitchen. Whence in her home she delighteth in relaxation and peace until she was cruelly and unwelcomely disturbed from her most excellent plan of laziness involving magic box with pretty pictures. Yes folks, it's Children in Need on BBC1. Think I'll forgo the R&R and go for unpacking the car and collecting cats ... got to be better than singing newsreaders. :yikes:

D2: Not yet, too knackered. Catching, mail, creating spam ... the usual :wink:

6. erics

erics IncGamers Member

Whateth?

RL: Experiencing the joy that is disfuntional transportation...our car needs to be fixed.

D2: Hc sorc is sittin' pertty at level 19. Only 5 more levels to the wonderfull blizzard she's been (in)patiently waiting for. Found a 24% nagel and a stoutnail spiked club along the way. Her mf% soared up to 51% now. Should be a fun weekend :thumbsup:

have fun

7. Tupsi

Tupsi IncGamers Member

23 minutes of Friday left when I begin to write this.

RL: Get to school, learn better english, try to stay awake on history lesson, go home, say hello to visiting brother (yay!), read a book, do your maths homework.
    I was lazy today.

D2:
    Playing with my singer Baba. He's in Normal act 5 now. I'm amazed how much mana he can get even without that much effort.

11 minutes of Friday left. As you can see, I'm a terribly slow writer... Too many things popping into my mind, too many of them are worth checking.
    7 minutes left. This was just for myself.

8. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

~6:00 pm, just home from work. Off to a hockey game for the evening in about 10 minutes. All of the oldies are crawling out of the woodworks - there's like 20 of us going - so it should be fun. I'm going to behave and be sober, and probably go to bed fairly early though, because...

I'm going to try skiing again Saturday morning. My foot still has some good and bad days, so hopefully it'll be a good one. It's been snowing like mad in the mountains all week (almost ~1 meter/metre), so I gotta go. I'm really tempted to take my new skis...

D2: Probably not much.

have fun
    everyone

9. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

~8:30pm

RL: Bleh.

D2: Thena the LF/PJzon conquered NM Mephisto at the ripe old age of 64. LF is maxed, PlagueJ is maxed, working on CS now. Realized I need to put a new weapon on the merc because Insight has poison damage that overrides my Plague javs. Oops.

Doing well though! Maybe I start act 4 tonight. Maybe not. ???
    ~MM

10. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

RL: Too much drama... Getting things ready for my mom to come live with me... She has terminal cancer and my brothers are taking her money for drugs... Trying to get her down here within the next couple of weeks...

D2: Pat'd my Fury/Fireclaws Wolf... Running Meph awaiting the MFL3... Hopefully I'll do better than I did in the Pindlethon III... Will Run Andy tonight in hopes for a couple of Ravens and grailer Rings/Ammys...

11. MaliusArcus

MaliusArcus IncGamers Member

RL: OSU Michigan game coming up in under 24 hours. I am excited. I see an arrest in my near future. I also see potential for the wildest 24 hours ive had since last year.

D2: eh been lame today, made about 100 pindle runs, then made probably 200 more at a crawl (was watching a movie while doing it... the movie was on my comp so I wasnt doing a lot of runs) got my 5th ariocs needle. I would love an eth one.