fridaily-aka the day before saterday

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
fridaily-aka the day before saterday

no daily around yet so looks like its time to make it

rl:collage in an hour, shouldnt be too bad maybe a bit borring, after that work on my poem/stroy thing im writing.

D2: start working on my pvp wirlwind barb now i have all the kit, (thx aman for lending me the dc) also im going to start working on a funny side project im doing with aman should be intresting.

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
RL - had a bit of a nightmare at work yesterday. Worked overtime (not paid) just till after midnight. Talk about not working half-day. Good thing it payd off though, I didn't have high hopes but yeah, all's good.

D2 - Not atm. Would really like to get my werewolf into a5 and putting some lvl's on him. I will be happy if he can hit 40 2night. Hope i've got the time.

The weekend looms.
Enjoy

IC

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
RL - Have an interview on Monday so as I have a day off work I think I had best get ready for it. Need a haircut and my car needs new tyres so I'll have to get that done today.

D2 - Check sig :cool: Will hopefully be out of NM soon, and then the real challenge will start :grin:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, seeing fridaily has about 2 hours left, I better get something in here...

RL: Got a whole crapload of work to trudge through. I've procrastinated until now, but I should still get everything in.

D2: Playing my new frenzy-barb, who is twinked up to the hilt (the hilt was twinked too. :grin:) He is ridiculously overpowered, but is still fun to play. Hit level 16 about 30 minutes ago.

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member
There's a slot for hilts? zOMG! Can it be socketed too?!

RL: Bad morning, now some free time. Just going to relax and keep chilled, then get a good night's rest. Work tomorrow.

D2: Might pick up a character I haven't touched in a while. It'll also be an excuse to see if I have the RWM/RRM working properly from the appropriate shortcut.

Also looking forward to whatever comes of Thyiad's rumblings of newbie-PvP. Sounds fun, hopefully I can make whatever time it's at and learn something about that arena.

NacRuno

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
RL: tons of work to do. i need to finish an essay AND a deeply detailed lab report for monday. also 'analog circuit' exam coming near :nervous: . when i have that much of work to do i usually can't decide on what to start and end up not starting any of them :dizzy:

D2: i have been doing hell meph runs with my blizz sorc for almost a week now trying to recreate my wealth after restart, can't play that much though. collected a bunch of useful items so far but still i am missing most of the items i was looking for :sad2:. might start my fishymancer today for baal running, or just go on with my fishyzon which is at NM act5 ...

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm whats this little side project you have going Deaddave?

RL: Was called into work today for a few hrs. Nothing exciting.

D2: Still racing my brother to cLvl90. I am determined to win.

btw a quick querry: Which do you guys think would give more exp?
P8 Baal Runs- Skipping the Minions of Destruction, or
P1 Baal Runs- Killing the Minions of Destruction?

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: I've got to figure out what my family want's for Christmas and I'll probably chow down some turkey sandwiches in the process....mmmm...and the pumpkin pie from last night as well....

D2: Got Cassius to act2 now, just got the ammy and I'm on my way to the summoner. Haven't died yet, thank god, but careful I shall be lol.

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Off to see the Scissor Sisters @ Wembley in a couple of hours. Should be fun. Getting home afterwards will be a nightmare.

D2: My melee Lighning 'zon is now in Hell with so so resists. Need to buff LR before I meet any Gloams in Act 3. Bloodraven dropped Tal Rasha's belt for me last night which was nice.

DM

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Just got a letter saying im behind in my rent and that unless I got it sorted by today they will take me to court -_-. Went to see the lady in charge of my rent and sorted it out but it does mean doing loadsa paperwork next week yawn. Ive got to write a 5 minute film script tonight, do a storyboard for a documentary and tidy my room. Ive also realised that Im gonna be out of money when my rents gone through arggg. I also purchased Phantsy Star Universe today but cant get the gameguard to work, I fing hate gameguards soooooo much.

D2: well with all the work ive got to do I think I will try get my lvl 45 freezeadin through nm tonight also. Hes in act 1 but I want him in hell act 1 asap for pit runs. Im also looking forward to details for the "noob" pvp event.

LacertaCK

Diabloii.Net Member
Friday is just getting started here.

RL: 4 day weekend! Yay! And I have to second the turkey sandwiches idea. Yum.

D2: I started up an elemental druid, think I'm going to see if I can get him through a couple of early acts today.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Sister came home today, so she takes care of the dog this weekend. My parents are on a trip so im a dogsitter now. One week to go!
Got two jobs hanging. Ill be damned if i dont get one of them.

D2: Havent had much playtime due to having to be at my parents house. Started my fissure hunter, DustyRhodes. Having problems with my skill plan tho. Hes 12 now and cain isnt even saved so seems to go fast. Just got fissure so it should be all good, mana is the only problem.
Ran mephisto a little with my sorc today, dropped nothing worth mentioning.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm whats this little side project you have going Deaddave?

RL: Was called into work today for a few hrs. Nothing exciting.

D2: Still racing my brother to cLvl90. I am determined to win.

btw a quick querry: Which do you guys think would give more exp?
P8 Baal Runs- Skipping the Minions of Destruction, or
P1 Baal Runs- Killing the Minions of Destruction?
For the time required, run /p8 Eldritch. He's lvl84, so you can probably get from 80 to 90 in a couple hundred runs (or less).

RL: Cleaning day - I have a pile of laundry that's 3 feet tall, and a kitchen that needs a little TLC.
D2: not likely unless I hop into one of the noob-PvP games.

Diabloii.Net Member
RL : today wasnt a great day. School , homework and other mind-numbing activities. After i've done everything i went to chess club hoping to play few good games. Apparently, i forgot that today there is some kind of team tournament being held for kids under 10 . Gah , how could i have forgotten :shocked: Something more i dislike is that it takes me 1 hour to get to the club and then 1 hour back.

D2 : Big , fat nothing. For some reason , i dont hear ANY sounds. Im not into computers so i got my father to check it. He's clueless (spelling?) and that says something considering he has been working with computers most of his life. I hope i (he) get these problems sorted out.

Pedu : good luck with jobs.

Dudzy

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Was hanging Christmas lights this morning, tho i have the rest of the day to myself.

D2: Im going to relax and MF hell Meph and Pindel today and see what i can grab.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
What jobs ya goin for Pedu?
Either a cashier at the liquor store (no, i dont get any discount) or a warehouseworker that eventually gets to handle laser machines, or stuff that carve holes in metal. Cant really explain.
Would want the warehouse thing more, seems more fun.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: School's done for the week which is always a good thing! Went in search of a Wii this afternoon but couldn't find anyone who had any (to be expected) so I saved myself $300 and ordered pizza for dinner as a reward! Also just finished watching Grey's Anatomy, man is the **** ever hitting the fan, exciting stuff! I read recently that schools in the UK are starting to ban WiFi connections because the old people in charge are afraid of it. It impresses me how people can just decide things and enforce them when evidence blatantly contradicts them.

*Shakes his head in disgust and walks away from RL.*

D2: Haven't played any yet today but I will later tonight. First comes Skunks character, then maybe a go at TehDexAZon, and probably some MF'ing mixed in there as well.

-hps